Wed, Sep 18, 11:25 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical

Welcome to the Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical Forum

Forum Moderators: nerd

Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 16 2:29 pm)

banner

Welcome to the Poser Forums! Need help with these versions, advice on upgrading? Etc...you've arrived at the right place!

Looking for Poser Tutorials? Find those HERE

Subject: How to re-expose windows that are out of view?

santicor ( ) posted Tue, 02 March 2021 at 8:49 AM · edited Thu, 12 September 2024 at 5:51 AM

Hi i do not recall accidentally dragging my joint editor window entirely off of my desktop screen and losing it ( I did that once with library). But with jiont editor window checkmarked - i do not see it anywhere... Is there a command somewhere to bring all windows back into default position? i have looked every where- the JE window is not docked somewhere, I think its floating somewhere off of my computer screen. ... Its not behind the main poser screen, etc.

"When you have to shoot ...

SHOOT.

Don't talk "

- Tuco

Santicor's Gallery:

http://www.renderosity.com/homepage.php?page=3&userid=580115

hborre ( ) posted Tue, 02 March 2021 at 12:21 PM

You can always go back into General Preferences and reset everything back to factory default or open and close the other windows to see where the Joint Editor is hiding. Also, all the panel behaviors are independent in each of the rooms so if you have the Joint Editor open in the Pose Room and switch to Material Room then the Joint Editor panel will be closed.

adp001 ( ) posted Tue, 02 March 2021 at 1:06 PM

Maybe this helps:

Save this into a file ("dontdrag.py" or whatever you like). From Poser Menu use "File -> Run Python Script" and point to the file you saved.

from __future__ import print_function

for p in poser.WxAuiManager().GetAllPanes():
    p.Movable(False).Dockable(True).Dock().Floatable(False)

print("Done.")

santicor ( ) posted Tue, 02 March 2021 at 4:30 PM

RuntimeError: Bad magic number in .pyc file

SHOOT.

Don't talk "

- Tuco

Santicor's Gallery:

adp001 ( ) posted Tue, 02 March 2021 at 9:01 PM

Sure you run the script you just saved?

santicor ( ) posted Tue, 02 March 2021 at 9:35 PM

yes pretty sure. but anyways i started over from scratch and it worked ! thanks !

SHOOT.

Don't talk "

- Tuco

Santicor's Gallery:

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.