Thu, Oct 3, 12:24 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / The MarketPlace Wishing Well

Welcome to the The MarketPlace Wishing Well Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

The MarketPlace Wishing Well F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 3:40 pm)

Have an idea for a MarketPlace product? Would you like to let the MarketPlace Merchants know?
This is the place!

Make sure you check The Product Showcase Forum and The Product Showcase Art Gallery.

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: HiveWire3D Small Dog?

pigfish9 ( ) posted Wed, 30 June 2021 at 2:52 PM · edited Wed, 02 October 2024 at 9:55 AM

I have been hoping for a Small Dog or small dog morphs for the Big Dog since the Big Dog first came I out. After seeing Daz3d’s chihuahua this week, I am really wishing for a Pomeranian or some other fluffy, yippy, purse dog.

Another post regarding a leash for the Big Dog indicated that people weren’t likely to make dog items for Poser users because they haven’t supported the Big Dog very well. Personally, I think I own every Poser item for the Big Dog but it has been so long since anything has been released for the dog that I may have missed something. Morph/texture packages to turn it into various breeds are something I would definitely purchase.

RubyTuesday70 ( ) posted Wed, 07 July 2021 at 8:12 AM · edited Wed, 07 July 2021 at 8:13 AM

There is a Chihuahua and a Pug for the Hivewire dog. Also a Jack Russel and Beagle. There are also other breeds but since you mentioned small I stuck to the ones I mentioned.

pigfish9 ( ) posted Wed, 07 July 2021 at 8:30 AM

Where are they available? I don’t remember them at HiveWire3D’s site and they aren’t here. I need Poser options.

pigfish9 ( ) posted Wed, 07 July 2021 at 8:49 AM

Never mind I own them. I bought them from P. Egg.

RubyTuesday70 ( ) posted Wed, 14 July 2021 at 12:28 PM

Sorry, I never got a notification that you had responded. But yes, I was referring to the P. Egg ones. I hope they make even more breeds, haven't seen any new ones on a while.

pigfish9 ( ) posted Wed, 14 July 2021 at 1:51 PM

There was a new fox for either HW big dog or house cat (I forget which) but I don’t know how new it really is.

Mythocentric ( ) posted Sat, 17 July 2021 at 5:41 PM

Any chance of a link to P. Egg for those small dog breeds. I would love to add them and the fox to my collection.

pigfish9 ( ) posted Sun, 18 July 2021 at 11:38 PM

I don’t think I can give you a link because it is a competing store. The artist is known as Philosopher’s Egg. A couple of the small breeds are in my gallery picture Deranged Dog Dude.

Miss B ( ) posted Mon, 19 July 2021 at 10:56 AM

Yes, just do a search for Philosopher's Egg, and you'll see a link to the store.

OK . . . Where's my chocolate?

Butterfly Dezignz

Mythocentric ( ) posted Tue, 20 July 2021 at 6:52 PM

OK! Found Philosophers Egg, Thanks for your help!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.