Fri, Aug 2, 11:27 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jul 31 8:13 pm)

Subject: Antonia - Opinions?

bagoas ( ) posted Tue, 10 July 2012 at 12:19 PM

Confirmed. works with Antonia-WM.

BTW: This set quite extensive; an absolute must-have! 

Faery_Light ( ) posted Tue, 10 July 2012 at 12:41 PM

I've downloaded it but still need to install.

Just so slow on things lately what with trying to finish my promos on a new product and caring for mom.

Hospice only sends a nurse and houskeeper out twice a week for an hour or so, the rest of the time my brother and I have to care for her.

The cancer is making her weaker...sigh.

Well back to promos, if I can get motivated but I really have a hard time doing them...lol.

Let me introduce you to my multiple personalities. :)
     BluEcho...Faery_Light...Faery_Souls.

bagoas ( ) posted Tue, 10 July 2012 at 12:50 PM · edited Tue, 10 July 2012 at 12:52 PM

file_483614.png

Just a quick example with a few spins from those face morphs.

Skin is from the Antonia Collection by CyberScape, run trough EZSkin for SSS, hair is a converted V4 thing.

@ODF: The expression morphs are not the controlled native ones, but maybe a bake of combinations of them. 

Cage ( ) posted Tue, 10 July 2012 at 12:59 PM

Wow!  These are great!  Many thanks to the mysterious DieTrying!  :woot:

The "258 Morphs for Antonia Standard" pack, also by DieTrying, is also wonderful and remarkably extensive.

http://www.sharecg.com/v/61546/gallery/11/Poser/258-Morphs-for-Antonia-Standard

===========================sigline======================================================

Cage can be an opinionated jerk who posts without thinking.  He apologizes for this.  He's honestly not trying to be a turkeyhead.

Cage had some freebies, compatible with Poser 11 and below.  His Python scripts were saved at archive.org, along with the rest of the Morphography site, where they were hosted.

bagoas ( ) posted Tue, 10 July 2012 at 3:41 PM

file_483623.png

Just one for the road (= bedtime).

I absolutely LOVE these face morphs. They feel very natural to work with.

Hair in this pic is a disaster, sorry. Obviously needs a painted scalp.   

jartz ( ) posted Tue, 10 July 2012 at 7:17 PM

Thanks guys for the heads up

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Asus N50-600 - Intel Core i5-8400 CPU @ 2.80GHz · Windows 10 Home/11 upgrade 64-bit · 16GB DDR4 RAM · 1TB SSD and 1TB HDD; Graphics: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1060 - 6GB GDDR5 VRAM; Software: Poser Pro 11x

meipe ( ) posted Fri, 17 August 2012 at 2:53 AM

Hi,

I wondered about Antonia if the different UV mappings could be handled in a single figure, that would be a lot more user-friendly.I was thinking of the alternateGeom command.

Each body part can include several alternateGeom statements (loading alternate obj), then a geomChan channel allowing to choose which geometry is to be loaded. Of course all the geomChan in each body part can be slaves of a single master in the BODY, and everything can be commanded with one dial.

So, in each body part:

creaseAngle 80
**    alternateGeom Head2**
**        {**
**        name HeadUV2**
**        objFile 1001 :Runtime:Geometries:Antonia:AntoniaHead2.obj**
**        }    **

**    alternateGeom Head3**
**        {**
**        name HeadUV3**
**        objFile 1001 :Runtime:Geometries:Antonia:AntoniaHead3.obj**
**        }   **
    channels
        {

parmNode LwrLipUpLeft
                    parmNode LwrLipUpRight
                    }
                }
            }
**            geomChan UVchooser**
**            {**
**            uniqueInterpr**
**            name UV**
**            initValue 0**
**            hidden 0**
**            forceLimits 1**
**            min 0**
**            max 2**
**            trackingScale 1**
**            keys**
**                {**
**                static  0**
**                k  0  0**
**                }**
**            interpStyleLocked 1**
**            valueOpDeltaAdd**
**            Figure 1**
**            BODY:1**
**            BodyUV**
**            deltaAddDelta 1.000000**
**            }     **           
        targetGeom NWSToni
            {

When geomChan=0 it loads the default geometry, when it's=1 it loads the first alternateGeom one, and so on.

That would mean to hack the aternate UV obj files and split them in single body parts.

What I don't know is if all JCM would apply correctly to these geometries; they could if the vertices order is respected, but I'm not sure.

The alternateGeom command could also be the foundation of a multi-resolution figure, calling subdivided mesh at the user's command, even in one single body part... For instance if you have to handle a hand squeezing a thigh, you will load only the hi-res thigh.

It would mean to have  JCM for each subdivision level, ERC slaves of the geomChan channels.

PBMCC would also have to be slaves of the geomChan channels: this means the figure knows if to load low-res morphs for low-res geometry or high-res morphs for hi-res geometry. It would be great if morph creators would be allowed to sculpt in multi-resolution (Zbrush, Blender,...), and save not one, but two levels of resolution... That would mean not much extra work for creators, but many new possibilities for users!

Of course this is theoric, the main issue to deal with is to handle correctly vertices order I think.

EnglishBob ( ) posted Fri, 17 August 2012 at 3:50 AM

Poser will allow switching between any geometry you like, and applies the correct morph according to the vertex count of the geometry that's loaded. If the same morph is to apply to more than one switched geometry, they do have to be "morph compatible" of course - i.e. have the same vertex count and order. I think this also implies the reverse - that you can only have one morph set per vertex count, but I haven't tested it.

To put that another way: say you have two heads you can switch between. One has 1000 vertices, the other has 1500. You can have two independent morph sets, one intended for a 1000 vertex mesh, and one for a 1500 vertex mesh. Poser will automatically make the right morphs available based on the vertex count. If you want to introduce a third head which isn't morph compatible with the first two, it must also have a different vertex count. If your third head has 1500 vertices, it will have the 1500 vertex morph set applied to it, so it must be morph compatible with the other 1500 vertex head.

Unfortunately you can't have non-coincident vertices at the boundary between two groups, since this won't permit welding to take place, and would make it impossible to change geometry resolution for individual body parts where there's a smooth join. You could probably do it for the eyes, fwiw.

fonpaolo ( ) posted Fri, 17 August 2012 at 4:13 AM

It's becoming even more interesting.

Just a thought, I haven't really tried at all and I know this could involve a lot of work, but, to change resolution to a single body part, in theory, you can match the vertex count at the boundary.

EnglishBob ( ) posted Fri, 17 August 2012 at 4:39 AM

Quote - ...to change resolution to a single body part, in theory, you can match the vertex count at the boundary.

Only if you know the resolution of the adjacent parts, or are willing to switch them accordingly. Geometry switching wouldn't do this by itself, but it might be possible with dependent parameters, Python or maybe even clever ERC coding.

Or, as seems more likely, Poser might fall down while frothing at the mouth, figuratively speaking. :) 

Bejaymac ( ) posted Fri, 17 August 2012 at 5:36 AM

What about the different material zones the two UV's have, can you swap them out too.

EnglishBob ( ) posted Fri, 17 August 2012 at 6:13 AM

Where geometry switching is concerned, it would be very unwise to make any statement without first testing it.

What follows is an untested statement. ;-)

As far as I know, switched geometries can have their material zones named differently. But the CR2 would need to contain material definitions for all the possible materials, which would be confusing and hard to navigate if there were a lot of them.

fonpaolo ( ) posted Fri, 17 August 2012 at 6:18 AM · edited Fri, 17 August 2012 at 6:30 AM

Quote - Only if you know the resolution of the adjacent parts, or are willing to switch them accordingly. Geometry switching wouldn't do this by itself, but it might be possible with dependent parameters, Python or maybe even clever ERC coding. Or, as seems more likely, Poser might fall down while frothing at the mouth, figuratively speaking. :) 

Yes, it's exactly what I was thinking. lol

Teorically everything can be done.

My idea was to give to the mesh an higher resolution and then manually adapt the boundary to match the low res version, load every hi-res part on a low-res full body (there goes the "lot of work").

The real number of body parts isn't so high, since hands and feets are "one" , no necessity to switch fingers or toes, only to/from wrists and ankles at high or low res body parts.

Faery_Light ( ) posted Sun, 14 June 2015 at 4:48 PM

Wow, this thread went south!

And so has my new Antonia Free Site, can't get a handle on that php.

Cage ( ) posted Sun, 14 June 2015 at 6:26 PM

Calling all Antonia people!  Antonia emergency!  Who knows how to edit php?  Someone, I hope, I hope.  The Antonia Free Site is a wonderful resource and I hope it can be preserved and kept functional.

BluEcho, I don't know anything about php, but is there any way I can offer my help?

===========================sigline======================================================

Cage can be an opinionated jerk who posts without thinking.  He apologizes for this.  He's honestly not trying to be a turkeyhead.

Cage had some freebies, compatible with Poser 11 and below.  His Python scripts were saved at archive.org, along with the rest of the Morphography site, where they were hosted.

Faery_Light ( ) posted Sun, 14 June 2015 at 6:32 PM

Hi Cage.

I have some of it working but a long way to go yet.

But if someone with php knowledge can help I would appreciate it a lot.

Faery_Light ( ) posted Wed, 17 June 2015 at 4:36 PM · edited Wed, 17 June 2015 at 4:50 PM

I'm going to start a new thread here for Antonia, if you are interested watch for it. :)

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/forumpro/?thread_id=2891203

Lukon100 ( ) posted Wed, 05 December 2018 at 5:15 AM · edited Wed, 05 December 2018 at 5:16 AM

Does there exist an adaptation of Antonia that:

1. Works in DAZ Studio 4.10

2. Is weight-mapped

3. Has the JCM's for major joints like knees

?

Faery_Light ( ) posted Wed, 05 December 2018 at 1:51 PM

The last Antonia had WM added and JCMs as I recall. Wanted to check but my server is working on the site so it is not available for a bit. As fas as I know, and I remember doing DS sets, she does work there.

odf ( ) posted Tue, 29 June 2021 at 6:36 PM

Hey, how has everyone been? I bought a Windows computer with a nice Nvidia card earlier this year, so I thought I might dabble a bit in 3d graphics again in my spare time. The original plan was to finally learn Blender, but then in one of the videos DAZ Studio was mentioned, so I decided to take a look at what that's like these days. Wow, rendering has gotten snappier! Of course I ended up playing with Antonia again, which is always a good excuse to learn a software. More programs should have an Antonia. :-)

-- I'm not mad at you, just Westphalian.

Faery_Light ( ) posted Tue, 29 June 2021 at 8:41 PM · edited Tue, 29 June 2021 at 8:48 PM

Well, helllo ODF! You know I still have her page up at Antonia http://sahanisworld.com/FL%20Site%20One/AntoniasFreeItems.htm for all who still use her?

Faery_Light ( ) posted Tue, 29 June 2021 at 8:50 PM

I tried making a link buttttt.....

Antonia

odf ( ) posted Tue, 29 June 2021 at 9:00 PM

Hi Faery_Light! That's very kind of you to still keep all that online. At the moment I can't reach your site, but I'll try again later. It would be nice to see what's still out there.

To be honest, if I keep playing, I'll probably try the current DAZ figures, too. They seem well-made, just need some work to look a bit more real.

primorge ( ) posted Tue, 29 June 2021 at 9:15 PM

Forgive me odf, but I feel it would be a grave oversight if you skip out on learning Blender. You are a skilled modeler and figure creator and Blender is a far more open and versatile ecosystem than either Daz or Poser. Rigging and all aspects of character animation are far superior in Blender... not to mention so many other features that are really too numerous to list. Plus it has a thriving and progressive community. While this is... well nevermind about all that. It's only my opinion, after all, but the things I say most will agree are objective facts. Give it a shot, the interface is far far friendlier now.

Take care and nice to see you back into 3d art.

odf ( ) posted Tue, 29 June 2021 at 9:19 PM

Fear not, primorge! I'll definitely still learn Blender.

odf ( ) posted Wed, 30 June 2021 at 1:48 AM

One of my bigger life changes of the past decade is that I took up lifting. So over lunch today it occurred to me that if I keep playing with 3d stuff, it would be nice to turn Antonia into a proper olympic weightlifter. So the first step would be to take her into Blender and give her some nice muscle morphs, then a barbell prop with realistic plates, some exercise poses with proper form, eventually gym clothes, lifting shoes and a competition singlet. That should keep me entertained for a while. :-)

SamTherapy ( ) posted Tue, 06 July 2021 at 1:01 PM

I know Antonia ain't new but it's still a figure I'd like to use now and again. That said, I have so many different versions, revisions and whatnot, it's hard to keep track of what's what any more.

Is there a definitive version, weight mapped, preferably? Is it still available? Which poses and morphs work with it? I'd particularly like to know if there are morphs to adjust the great big can opener beak of a nose. :D I suppose I could make my own for that but I'm a lazy bugger at times.

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

primorge ( ) posted Tue, 06 July 2021 at 4:21 PM

odf posted at 4:13PM Tue, 06 July 2021 - #4422251

One of my bigger life changes of the past decade is that I took up lifting. So over lunch today it occurred to me that if I keep playing with 3d stuff, it would be nice to turn Antonia into a proper olympic weightlifter. So the first step would be to take her into Blender and give her some nice muscle morphs, then a barbell prop with realistic plates, some exercise poses with proper form, eventually gym clothes, lifting shoes and a competition singlet. That should keep me entertained for a while. :-)

One of my big life changes was stopping weight lifting lol. I herniated a disc and damaged a rotator cuff (in a very close time frame) doing some rather prolonged and arduous concrete work over a period of weeks, tearing out and replacing a supermarket sidewalk. We're talking 12 hour days behind a jackhammer and wheelbarrows full of rubble. Working out is fine but overworking isn't. Having just turned 55 I think my wheel of pain days are over ;)

And I second Sam's query about the definitive Antonia...

primorge ( ) posted Tue, 06 July 2021 at 4:31 PM

Looks like everything you are looking for is here Sam... http://sahanisworld.com/FL%20Site%20One/AntoniasFreeItems.htm

odf ( ) posted Tue, 06 July 2021 at 6:31 PM

Hey SamTherapy, fancy meeting you here! :-) I wouldn't know about definitive versions. I'm just playing with my trusty old Antonia 1.2.0, which will be available under the Creative Commons license as long as github exists (at least). No idea how Poser likes that these days, but The Other Software[TM] seems perfectly happy with it.

My solution for big noses is the same as in the real world: step away from the model and use a longer lens. That said, after I spent all of last night figuring out the magic incantations for getting an OBJ file into Blender and back out without messing up the vertex order, I might just try my hand at turning our Toni into a proper Instagram model...

primorge: Well, I guess one person's cure is another one's poison. After a lifetime of avoiding sports and physical activity of any kind, I definitely needed to do something to keep the old bones from shriveling up.

odf ( ) posted Tue, 06 July 2021 at 9:36 PM

Would this be an acceptable nose? That took me literally five minutes to sculpt in Blender, and most of that was figuring out how to set the pivot point for viewport rotations. :-) Happy to share it, too, as soon as I figure out how deltas are exported these days.

AntoniaCuteNose.jpg

SamTherapy ( ) posted Wed, 07 July 2021 at 1:37 AM

Very nice. Also, thanks, primorge. I'll take a look.

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

odf ( ) posted Wed, 07 July 2021 at 3:45 AM

Mouth shaping is extra fun because of all the expression morphs one can break, so this one's definitely a work in progress. But I guess as long as I stick with the classic blank stare with slightly open mouth, I'm safe.

AntoniaMouthNarrow.jpg

primorge ( ) posted Wed, 07 July 2021 at 5:25 AM

odf posted at 5:08AM Wed, 07 July 2021 - #4422626

Would this be an acceptable nose? That took me literally five minutes to sculpt in Blender, and most of that was figuring out how to set the pivot point for viewport rotations. :-) Happy to share it, too, as soon as I figure out how deltas are exported these days.

AntoniaCuteNose.jpg

If you have Poser 11; File: Export: Morph Injection. Select the morph from the hierarchy popup. This will create a pmd Injection Pose file and accompanying pmd that can be placed in a pose folder of your choice. No more need for an edited pz2 template for creation of pmd injects.

When sculpting in blender make sure to check maintain vertex order on import and export.

odf ( ) posted Wed, 07 July 2021 at 5:42 AM

Nah, the highest Poser version I currently have is 8. I've been playing with The Other Software so far because I wasn't sure my newfound interest in 3d things would last long enough to justify spending money. But I guess I'll make the investment soon. Can't be bad to have them both, and Poser 11 is not too expensive right now.

primorge ( ) posted Wed, 07 July 2021 at 5:48 AM

If you have Colorcurvature's Poser Morph Loader python utility scripts you needn`t worry about breaking expression morphs. You can dial in any pose or morph, export in that state, sculpt, and it will return a layered and separate post transform morph. Makes creating fix and jcm morphs a snap. PM me and I'll send you a copy. Colorcurvature allows sharing of his utility, it was a former mp product. It's GoZ for any app.

There's also another way to do it with subtractive morphing/exporting which is a little more complicated if you don't have PML.

Poser 11 also has convert to post/pre transform morph but I never use it, so I can't speak of it's quirks or specifics... I use PML.

primorge ( ) posted Wed, 07 July 2021 at 5:51 AM

PM me about PML. When I get home from work I'll set up a link. You can also create injections with it. It works in poser 8.

odf ( ) posted Wed, 07 July 2021 at 6:01 AM

Thanks for the tip! I'll check my hard drives first, in case I already have that. The name sounds really familiar. I would have written a script myself if there wasn't anything handy. It's easy as long as it doesn't have to deal with JCMs. ;-) Back in the day I used all kinds of home-made scripts for making Antonia, but I went through DAZ for JCMs because I didn't feel like reverse-engineering Poser's joint computations.

primorge ( ) posted Wed, 07 July 2021 at 6:16 AM

No need for DS to create JCMs with PML. Just follow exporter script instructions, sculpt on posed figure, reimport through script. No need to worry about the welding either. It returns a post transform morph and sets it up as a FBM dial. Then you can just set up the dependency with the dependency editor with the rotation(s) as the master.

odf ( ) posted Wed, 07 July 2021 at 6:22 AM

Exactly! I can't remember the exact workflow 10 years ago, but DAZ was already pretty good at that stuff back then. That's how I made all of Antonia's JCMs.

primorge ( ) posted Wed, 07 July 2021 at 2:39 PM

You were also fortunate to have people like LesBently and Diogenes in your corner IIRC. And a tremendous amount of support from the community. The landscape is quite different now... or least it seems like it to me.

Note to Bondware, you might consider adding a similar functionality as GoZ for Blender users. Subdivision morph support (if that's possible) and a welded translation that maintains vertex order from posed in scene. I guarantee you there will be more potential content creators using Blender to make stuff than you'll find people running Zbrush. At least legally. That's not a bash on Zbrush at all, it's a fantastic program. It's simple math... free... or 900 outright or 40 a month subscription. Anyone who comes up with a script utility for Python3 that has similar features to PML will make some money no doubt.

odf ( ) posted Wed, 07 July 2021 at 11:43 PM

You were also fortunate to have people like LesBently and Diogenes in your corner IIRC. And a tremendous amount of support from the community. The landscape is quite different now... or least it seems like it to me.

Yes, that was a pretty exciting and fascinating time. I bet I could learn (or re-learn) a lot by reading this whole enormous thread once again from the start.

Since you mentioned a feature that DAZ has but Poser lacks, I'm wondering what the incentives are these days for new users to buy Poser rather than trying their luck with DAZ Studio. I would assume Studio eventually caught up in terms of features, but maybe there are still some that are unique to Poser. Or is it ease-of-use? Word of mouth? Renderosity pushing it?

primorge ( ) posted Thu, 08 July 2021 at 5:50 AM · edited Thu, 08 July 2021 at 5:56 AM

I can't speak for anyone else but literally the only reason I stick with using poser is that I've spent so much time using it and learning little tricks and stuff. Honestly if I were just getting into this and I had to choose I would probably pick DS because it's free and the public marketing is more widespread. I see a lot more advertisements for DS than Poser. But DS isn't REALLY free, it's a portal to a store after all. Poser also seems more transparent to its inner workings, but that seems to be diminishing for various reasons. Not least of which is the shrinking knowledge base. If literally only a handful of people can tell you how to use a feature of a program it's problematic. But these are content creator features and by it's nature most people using Poser and DS just want to use pre made content and render.

That being said, at this point I wouldn't invest any time learning either program and would suggest getting a more complex software like Blender or one of the other paid professional softwares and learning how to make stuff of your own. In the end I think it would artistically be a better investment of time. The best art is made by accepting, adapting, and pushing your limitations. It's how a style is developed. If I were an outsider just starting to look at Poser and DS art I wouldn't be able to see any individual styles. Everything looks the same, and that's encouraged most strongly by people here on the forum. And the nature of everyone using the same content. And render formulas. You MUST look a certain way otherwise it's not correct or it's not serious or whatever. As someone who's spent time in the traditional art mediums I don't think I've ever encountered such an "in the box" attitude. Anyway, I have a lot of thoughts on that topic, many of which are difficult and tiresome to frame into text, leading to more questions, plus it generally just pisses people off as far as I can tell. So why bother attempting to discuss it.

odf ( ) posted Thu, 08 July 2021 at 6:05 AM

Yeah, I've noticed that. Ten years on with many improvements in the software, and the galleries still look exactly the same. :-) I just can't see selling new versions of Poser to people who are only buying because they're used to the software as a viable long-term business model, which is why I was asking. But what do I know.

Anyway, I guess I'll be using Antonia and DAZ as my hook to get into more powerful software with steeper learning curves such as Blender and Marvelous Designer, maybe even Substance Painter one day.

wolf359 ( ) posted Thu, 08 July 2021 at 3:09 PM · edited Thu, 08 July 2021 at 3:10 PM

Yeah, I've noticed that. Ten years on with many improvements in the software, and the >galleries still look exactly the same. :-) I just can't see selling new versions of >Poser to people who are only buying because they're used to the software as a viable >long-term business model,

It would not be viable except that the RMP derives income from selling Daz genesis 8 content (mostly female), which subsidizes poser

I guess I'll be using Antonia and DAZ as my hook to get into more powerful software >with steeper learning curves such as Blender.

I create all of my Clothing and prop content for the CC3 figures in Blender

Right now there are three major plugins to get Daz studio content into Blender. the official "Daz to Blender" plugin (free) the free "Diffeomorphic plugin" which has more features than the official Daz option

and an amazing free third party Alembic exporter from DS to Blender called "Sagan".

So if indeed you are considering a Daz/Blender pipeline now is a great time to learn Blender.

LEADER SPARTAN.jpg

My website

YouTube Channel

Digitell ( ) posted Thu, 08 July 2021 at 3:57 PM

Please move the discussion of Daz and Bender to either the Daz forum or the Blender forum. This forum is for Poser. Thank you.

odf ( ) posted Thu, 08 July 2021 at 5:27 PM

Apologies! We are old and get distracted easily.

odf ( ) posted Thu, 08 July 2021 at 6:11 PM

So back to Poser-related questions: assume that while aimlessly playing with other software that shall not be mentioned, I accidentally make a thing that I think would be of interest to people who like Poser and also, inexplicably, Antonia. Also assume that I own Poser 11 or later. How would I go about converting that thing into a form that's useful for Poser users? I'm mostly thinking about things like morphs, possibly including FMBs and JCMs, textures, clothing, wearable props, hair, etc.

More specific questions to follow when they become relevant. I'm just trying to get a general idea of how much work it is these days to create/convert Poser content for a custom figure these days.

primorge ( ) posted Thu, 08 July 2021 at 7:09 PM · edited Thu, 08 July 2021 at 7:10 PM

Alot easier. There's the fitting room. Many things you had to hack files for are automated and built in now. There's subdivision morphs and 2 new skinning types. The morph brush has more features. The set up room feels a little more stubborn for laying out bones but I'm rusty. Morphs are a snap to share now, in many different ways. There's animated joint centers and an automation to adjust joint centers to extreme morphs. That last one might have some bugs. I haven't used it in a while and probably won't again for a while. Every injection and test I did with it seemed to work in my scene but apparently there is or was some bug, not sure if they fixed it. And many more things...

I haven't looked but doesn't Antonia have a crossdresser license?

odf ( ) posted Thu, 08 July 2021 at 7:23 PM

Yes, she does. Thanks for reminding me! Another fun thing to play with in my evenings.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.