Mon, Sep 9, 11:32 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Contest Announcements

Welcome to the Contest Announcements Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic, msansing Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Contest Announcements F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 06 11:59 pm)

Subject: The Swimsuit Contest is Now Open for Entries!

Anim8dtoon ( ) posted Tue, 29 June 2021 at 10:09 AM · edited Mon, 09 September 2024 at 11:32 AM
Forum Moderator
alt

From 8th Century BC through 6th Century AD, swimming was done in the nude or in one's underwear. In Victorian times, swimsuits started entering the picture more, but their bulkiness and loose fabric posed a hazard. By the time the 20th Century came around, swimming became a popular pastime and swimsuits were streamlined. Swimsuits are now made to showcase a swimmer's playful personality or to amplify their need for speed in the water. We would like for you to show us a swimsuit from any period of time or one that has not been invented yet that will make us want to hit the pool, splash at a waterpark, or lounge in a beach chair for a little sunbathing.

Submissions Open: June 29, 2021 at 10:00 AM CT
Deadline / Voting Begins: July 27, 2021 at 10:00 AM CT
Voting Closes: August 10, 2021 at 10:00 AM CT
Winners Announced: August 12, 2021 at 10:00 AM CT

Enter Now

poisinivy ( ) posted Fri, 09 July 2021 at 1:21 PM

I had uploaded a 2nd entry into this swim suite contest a few days ago. I read where it says we are allowed 3 entries. & I have noticed that my entry has not been approved. while many others have been , its been 2 days now and i was wondering to as what happen to my entry was it lost? I have not received any email or notices on if its been approved or rejected & if its is rejected for what reason is so i can correct it. . the image was made with everything I had bought here at renderosity. and there was no nudity or violence in my image nor did i make it with any children in it , so I am a little confused to what happen to my 2nd entry, Thank you for your time

poisinivy ( ) posted Fri, 09 July 2021 at 8:02 PM

Never mind my comment about looking for that lost entry I submitted i that 2nd entry to another 3d website contest and it was accepted there .

Deenamic ( ) posted Fri, 09 July 2021 at 9:13 PM · edited Sat, 10 July 2021 at 3:02 PM
Forum Moderator

Hi Ivy! I'm sorry for seeing your posts so late. Your entry is under review. I'm sorry that one of our contest managers didn't send you a sitemail letting you know that it was under review, I promise we will send you a sitemail in the future if your entry is under review. I'm sorry that you had to send your entry to another website. If the entry you sent to the other website is an exact copy of the one you sent here, then we're going to have to disqualify it, because entries can't be seen on other websites. I hope your entry does well in the other contest and I hope you decide to enter another entry in this contest. I'm sorry for any inconvenience we have caused and I hope you have a great weekend!

Denesia (Dee)

Forums: Photoshop  ☮  Photography  ☮  Mixed Medium  ☮  Freestuff  ☮  Freestuff Testing  ☮  Changes wanted in the Community  ☮  Marvelous Designer  ☮  Challenge Arena  ☮  Animation  ☮  Fractals  ☮  Beta Testing  ☮  The Get-Away Spot  ☮  Newcomer Corner  ☮  Suggestion Box  ☮  Contest Announcements

poisinivy ( ) posted Sun, 11 July 2021 at 10:37 AM

Hi Dee I already had submitted one image for the contest and it has been approved with no issues. so we are good there.

The second image I submitted that I am talking about has not been approved so you can just delete it because I submitted to renderotica. I figured you guys had some issues with the wet texture maps od the bathing appearing slightly transparent even with her not being nude might be a problem for some persnickety people.because of the image being so phot-realistic & because I never got any notices on it either it being approve or rejected . I figured it was rejected without a notice of reason to corect it and submitted it to renderotica, which is having a summer swimsuit contest as well, and they are a little more leaner on what can be submitted. without the persnickety people issues so that is why I just submitted it there to avoid any problems, That way I do not have to worry about the slight transparency of the wet bathing suite. being a issues.

it was a very well done photo-realistic Iray image so I could see some people that are a little more conservative having problems with it.

So no worries there is always other contest & places to submit my animations & images too :) I would post a link to the image but you guys would just remove it anyways so don't worry about it , it has a new home Thanks for your reply

CHMedia ( ) posted Mon, 12 July 2021 at 9:52 AM

Hello all,

I just wanted to jump in here and say that if your entry is not approved you will be notified. It is likely under review. We apologize for the delay. You should hear back from one of us on Tuesday if it is declined.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.