Sat, Sep 28, 9:18 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Freestuff

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, RedPhantom, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Freestuff F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 8:29 pm)

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum. The Freestuff Forum is intended for all  freestuff related postings within our community. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review, announce and give feedback in greater detail on various freestuff items offered.  Members can also post wishes of freestuff items they would like to see.

Notice: Links to offsite 'For Sale' items will be removed

Renderosity Free Stuff Area

Free Stuff Gallery

Free Stuff Guidelines

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Upload guidelines link broken

lstowe ( ) posted Mon, 06 September 2021 at 4:00 PM · edited Thu, 05 September 2024 at 12:37 PM

I have just tried to upload a free item, but I wanted to read the guidelines before I do to avoid delays. The link on the freestuff upload page is giving a 404 error.

Just thought I'd say something Thanks

Deenamic ( ) posted Tue, 07 September 2021 at 6:00 AM
Forum Moderator

Hi lstowe! Thank you for telling us about the error, I will pass it on to our community manager.

Denesia (Dee)

Forums: Photoshop  ☮  Photography  ☮  Mixed Medium  ☮  Freestuff  ☮  Freestuff Testing  ☮  Changes wanted in the Community  ☮  Marvelous Designer  ☮  Challenge Arena  ☮  Animation  ☮  Fractals  ☮  Beta Testing  ☮  The Get-Away Spot  ☮  Newcomer Corner  ☮  Suggestion Box  ☮  Contest Announcements

CHMedia ( ) posted Tue, 07 September 2021 at 9:25 AM

Is anyone still experiencing this issue? I was unable to replicate the error/

lstowe ( ) posted Tue, 07 September 2021 at 10:23 AM

I am seeing an article of some kind now, it I was expecting to see information on what can and can't be uploaded. I know previously there was a limit placed on poses where you needed to upload 3 minimum. I wanted to know if that was still a thing. I believe it started at a minimum of 5, then 3 and I just wanted to check before I broke any rules.

wheatpenny ( ) posted Wed, 08 September 2021 at 10:37 AM · edited Wed, 08 September 2021 at 2:22 PM
Site Admin Online Now!

We will be updating the article soon and we'll be in touch with you soon about it.

Sorry about the delay in getting to this.

Jeff

Renderosity Senior Moderator

Hablo español

Ich spreche Deutsch

Je parle français

Mi parolas Esperanton. Ĉu vi?

lstowe ( ) posted Wed, 08 September 2021 at 2:03 PM

wheatpenny posted at 2:02PM Wed, 08 September 2021 - #4426960

We will be updating the article soon and we'll bne in touch with you soon about it.

Sorry about the delay in getting to this.

There is no problem Jeff, I just wanted to check Thanks again

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.