Mon, Sep 9, 10:12 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 08 1:12 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: charged twice

anniemation ( ) posted Thu, 31 March 2022 at 2:27 AM · edited Mon, 09 September 2024 at 9:47 AM

So I went to purchase a product and it said there was a problem with my credit card.  I changed payment method to Paypal and it worked.  But there are two charges.  Looks like the first one did work afterall.O02yhFslg7iW4LI7DyWu6TNXhh8AS9itg0AYJeur.png

anniemation ( ) posted Thu, 31 March 2022 at 2:28 AM
Pretty sure it's the same charge.  Apologies in advance if I'm mistaken.

jennblake ( ) posted Thu, 31 March 2022 at 11:06 AM

Hi.

If you got an error during checkout, and the order was not created/paid then what you see there is a pending charge and it will not be captured as there is no order number to associate with it. Only one payment will be taken/captured. The pending charge will fall off automatically in 3 - 5 days depending on your card processor. 

anniemation ( ) posted Thu, 31 March 2022 at 2:26 PM

Cool.  Thank you!

millsjoan ( ) posted Sun, 10 April 2022 at 9:10 PM · edited Thu, 26 May 2022 at 9:38 AM

Verify after 3 banking days if the amount has been deducted from your paypal account.

anniemation ( ) posted Sun, 10 April 2022 at 9:58 PM

It was.

ampva301 ( ) posted Fri, 13 May 2022 at 8:43 PM · edited Thu, 26 May 2022 at 9:40 AM

As far as I know, if you received an error during checkout and the order was not paid, all you see is a pending charge that will not be logged because there is no order number to associate with it. There will only be one payment taken. Depending on your card processor, the pending charge will be removed automatically in 3 - 5 days.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.