Sun, Oct 6, 6:08 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser 12

Welcome to the Poser 12 Forum

Forum Moderators: nerd Forum Coordinators: nerd

Poser 12 F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 30 4:44 pm)

Welcome to the Poser Forums! Need help with these versions, advice on upgrading? Etc...you've arrived at the right place!

Looking for Poser Tutorials? Find those HERE

Subject: Either I have mental issues, or my Poser 12 is haunted...

infinity10 ( ) posted Wed, 01 June 2022 at 11:10 AM · edited Sat, 14 September 2024 at 4:17 AM

Weird !! I created low-cut socks for the L'Homme figure. I used Shade3D software and the LH Dev Obj. I just checked my rigged version inside Poser 12 and it has shaders which I cannot recall creating. I cannot remember applying any shaders. So how did these shaders get there ?!  Do these shaders look familiar to anyone ? It's getting a little bit freaky.  

TC162iakvuS08sg9ZGaYslrDoTFtYunwu8de9dEw.png

Eternal Hobbyist

infinity10 ( ) posted Wed, 01 June 2022 at 11:22 AM · edited Wed, 01 June 2022 at 11:22 AM

Honestly ! That weird appearance of shaders in the socks I modelled is freaky ! Look. Here is a screenshot of my Poser 12 scene in whcih I rigged the socks geometries to fit the L'Homme figure. There are no shaders !! And yet, as you may see from my previous post, the shaders have mysteriously appeared when I took them into my scene with my L'Homme K-pop boy. Scary !!

CZp5LwmChCYAgAtIQkDHE3qBpaB1Gmww0P4KvJLD.png

Eternal Hobbyist

infinity10 ( ) posted Wed, 01 June 2022 at 12:32 PM

OK !!!  I must have been distracted and did not mentally remember doing it: I used the White Basic Cloth shader from Ghostship's shader product: Poser 12 materials

https://www.renderosity.com/rr/mod/bcs/?ViewProduct=150836

Eternal Hobbyist

estherau ( ) posted Fri, 24 June 2022 at 6:40 AM

so i can cancel your MRI brain then?

MY ONLINE COMIC IS NOW LIVE

I aim to update it about once a month.  Oh, and it's free!

infinity10 ( ) posted Fri, 24 June 2022 at 7:47 AM
estherau posted at 6:40 AM Fri, 24 June 2022 - #4440312

so i can cancel your MRI brain then?

🤣🤣🤣

Eternal Hobbyist

DCArt ( ) posted Fri, 24 June 2022 at 7:58 AM

Just a basic question, it's been years since I used Shade (like maybe 15). Does Shade give you the option to convert the mesh to quads?  I think it would be easier to group your clothing with quads rather than tris.

infinity10 ( ) posted Fri, 24 June 2022 at 9:07 AM

DCArt posted at 7:58 AM Fri, 24 June 2022 - #4440316

Just a basic question, it's been years since I used Shade (like maybe 15). Does Shade give you the option to convert the mesh to quads?  I think it would be easier to group your clothing with quads rather than tris.

Yes, yes. Shade does. Yeah, I should revisit the mesh and get those quads doe.

Eternal Hobbyist

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.