Sat, Sep 14, 3:30 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 14 2:24 pm)

Subject: Indirect lighting artifacts?

GRENDEL1 ( ) posted Fri, 15 July 2022 at 5:05 AM · edited Sat, 14 September 2024 at 3:24 PM

I can't seem to get rid of these splotchy artifacts that are coming from the indirect lighting in the scene. The diffuse and SSS work fine on the actual(red) light in the scene, but the hall lights are light casting objects and indirect light are causing these. I bumped the indirect quality up to 100% and it did reduce it some but I can't get rid of it. It would be very difficult to re-create the hall lights effects with actual lights.

RIs7E2bHdOyU0cCE92ryHeOhrkZVkJw9DRN7JMZk.png

NSsMcLjvvq010JWvgmuvfZ2J3MIEPiz3afJigHDr.jpg

primorge ( ) posted Fri, 15 July 2022 at 6:42 AM · edited Fri, 15 July 2022 at 6:45 AM

Try adding some low intensity point lights near where the splotches are happening. It might help to minimize their appearance. It's an old problem with Firefly IDL. You most commonly see it at intersections and corners of interior sets. It's not a problem in Superfly.

Though the splotches you're seeing might actually be something else... so there's that.

hborre ( ) posted Fri, 15 July 2022 at 8:48 AM · edited Fri, 15 July 2022 at 8:50 AM

Check the texture maps for any mottle patterns, they may have been baked in.  In a scene like this, SSS will not play a significant factor, your figure is too far away to make a difference.  You will see the glowing effect only by ramping the scale on the node.  This might be an SSS artifact but it is hard to tell without seeing the texture first.

Is this a Firefly or Superfly render?  I am assuming Firefly because you mention indirect lighting.

GRENDEL1 ( ) posted Fri, 15 July 2022 at 9:19 AM

It's a Firefly render... There are no splotches in the texture, but I am using SSS. I'm only seeing the artifacts on surfaces with SSS, it's some conflict with SSS and indirect lighting. I've used this skin shader in hundreds of renders and it hasn't been a problem before now.. But I usually avoid indirect lighting...

hborre ( ) posted Fri, 15 July 2022 at 12:20 PM

Which node are you using for SSS?

GRENDEL1 ( ) posted Fri, 15 July 2022 at 5:07 PM

Here is my Shader setup for the face...

wkMWeHPRcCSzUTidRwmfksPmZuUx9x6H7692kSTx.jpg

primorge ( ) posted Fri, 15 July 2022 at 5:53 PM · edited Fri, 15 July 2022 at 5:54 PM

Seeing some unusual things going on. Uncheck reflection_light_mult. That's a  hack that's contributing nothing, probably to the shader's detriment, especially with GI.

It's also unusual that a bump, displacement, AND normal is going on. There's no math subtract modifying the displacement.

The shader looks like a scatter blinn setup, something that bagginsbill came up with and led to EZSkin.

Also looks a bit like it has both an image map mask AND a procedural mask modifying the specular. And both specular inputs are being used.

The scale value on the scatter is REALLY low, I'd be surprised if you weren't having blue tinting artifacts near areas of mesh in close proximity such as lips, nostrils etc. That's a very translucent setting.

Kind of a hodgepodge.

I'm far from a shader guru but even I can see some things wrong here... just from looking at various scatter blinn set ups and experimenting with them over the years. You might consider changing your set up to a straight EZSkin formula.

I leave it to folks more knowledgeable, just doesn't look like something I would use.

primorge ( ) posted Fri, 15 July 2022 at 6:08 PM

Here's a link to a pdf that explains what's going on in your shader set up. Some of it's outdated, it's pre introduction of scatter groups (which is a solution that's touch and go in itself, at least from my experience), but it's still useful if you're curious about the basics of scatter blinn...

http://www.penultimateharn.com/3dgallery/SubsurfaceScattering01.pdf

Rhia474 ( ) posted Fri, 15 July 2022 at 7:20 PM · edited Fri, 15 July 2022 at 7:21 PM
Online Now!

I would suggest to run that whole thing through EZSkin's Firefly shader setup, then render again. Refl_light_mult as stated above is an ancient hack from pre-Poser 8 days.

Also, would be good to know light setup and render settings.

GRENDEL1 ( ) posted Fri, 15 July 2022 at 7:28 PM

With my more usual lighting setups I think my shader works pretty good? But always looking to improve it. I'm using bump, displacement, and normal for different things in the shader. Bump has the skin surface texture, Displacement has the veins, moles etc,... I don't normally use a normal map on my skin shader but was trying it here. It has evolved over time into what it is now and I'm sure there are some things that are now superfluous or unneccesary... kTWgP4YDYmx8ZbFsoEy9BWhfkV8fEAxwdSilGcnl.pngN85mxqZAiM8G2NycUVs3zDDuJDNO1kV21y9qyEmz.png 

hborre ( ) posted Fri, 15 July 2022 at 9:21 PM

I hate to break it to you, your scatter is not working.  You cannot connect a scatter node to an HVS node, they do not work together.  Notice the dashed connector wires between those two nodes, they're incompatible.  The Scatter node must be connected directly to Alt. Diffuse on the PoserSurface.  Your arrangement should look like this:

B1SgvEjQNfPv2wCGgK26Uyv3AwwYcR1NBEgQNXCu.png

The Blinn is also broken, same lashed connector leading from it.  Your specular highlights are coming from the white chip above which is too bright for the setup in conjunction with the Alt. Specular.  You cannot use both the Blinn and specular nodes in the same channel.  The Blinn node is selfish, it also needs to be connected directly to the PoserSurface.  

The entire skin shaders really need to be reworked, there are major problems with the arrangement.  I could never run this in Superfly, the renders would be a disaster.  Believe me, I have done my share of problem-solving with this type of layout.

Rhia474 ( ) posted Fri, 15 July 2022 at 9:31 PM
Online Now!

Great catch, my old eyes missed the dashed lines. I still suggest to run this through EZSkin, that will fix the dashed lines on all materials on figure automatically for Firefly.

hborre ( ) posted Fri, 15 July 2022 at 10:04 PM · edited Fri, 15 July 2022 at 10:04 PM

I agree that running the entire shader through EZSkin will correct any existing problems.  However, the OP needs to understand why the connections are made and how they work, and the only way to learn this is to spend a little time in the material room and play with the nodes.  The screencap below is a very simplified node arrangement, I removed all the deadends and redundant nodes, essentially cleaning up the workspace.  This will work in Firefly with the right maps in place and a few more nodes but it will not flag errors in the log.

ZdbxNgRty0Yex6pzBV0ofkqsx5AT5G3H0WdAFWiP.png

primorge ( ) posted Fri, 15 July 2022 at 10:19 PM

Judging by the images posted above I would say scatter is definitely active, too much actually but that a subjective thing. There's a lot of blue happening in the hands etc. And the SSS translucency is clear as day. If this is the same shader in use, as OP states, I think you may want to re-evaluate your diagnosis hborre. Additionally I believe that the dashed lines to connectors indicate Superfly incompatibility... as this is a Firefly render I'm pretty certain the presence of the dashed connectors is moot. Not trying to be contrarian here...

primorge ( ) posted Fri, 15 July 2022 at 10:24 PM · edited Fri, 15 July 2022 at 10:24 PM

WCVxbstYYNCnlYH7dKsLvzrGsFqRbi5D71WanDxW.jpg

primorge ( ) posted Fri, 15 July 2022 at 10:26 PM

But yeah. Run it through EZSkin for Firefly. All in agreement.

primorge ( ) posted Fri, 15 July 2022 at 10:51 PM · edited Fri, 15 July 2022 at 10:51 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

Here's a scatter blinn that I use quite a bit in Firefly. I believe it works in Superfly but perhaps not optimally. Haven't tested it. It's not EZskin but basically the same thing... very similar to what hborre posted.

72fVWKjrYTK4cW7iXs0j5DbAQfp3qlkBLSPjPipk.png

66ijFi7UUBKDl5IcmBoosHdzrnY9z45e9PSDAVnT.png

hborre ( ) posted Fri, 15 July 2022 at 10:54 PM

I disagree.  Node incompatibility can happen in both Firefly and Superfly according to the Poser manual, it's just that Firefly is more forgiving.  For the second set of images, I don't know what the lighting conditions are to make a complete assessment.  I do know that the specularity on the skin is very high, but that's my personal opinion.

hborre ( ) posted Fri, 15 July 2022 at 10:59 PM
primorge posted at 10:24 PM Fri, 15 July 2022 - #4441353

WCVxbstYYNCnlYH7dKsLvzrGsFqRbi5D71WanDxW.jpg

Ah, a direct quote from the Master.  I need to revisit that post, it's been a long time.

primorge ( ) posted Fri, 15 July 2022 at 11:06 PM

It's all good hborre. I do mostly unrealistic toon stuff and morphing. Dial stuff. Rendering is a necessary evil lol. Just wanted to point it out. 

Didn't mean to step on toes.

Rhia474 ( ) posted Fri, 15 July 2022 at 11:11 PM
Online Now!

Hborre, totally. If someone messes around making their own shaders, understanding node arrangements and functions beyond the novice level is needed. Thank you for taking the time to lay it out clearly.

GRENDEL1 ( ) posted Sat, 16 July 2022 at 2:13 AM · edited Sat, 16 July 2022 at 2:13 AM

Thanks for all the feedback! I realize There may be some weirdness in my shader setup, but primorge is correct in that the Scatter is definitely working.I'm not looking to redo my shader setup as I am pretty satisfied with how it normally renders in Firefly. I think my skin has decent depth and detail. I never render in Superfly because I've yet to see something rendered in it that didn't look either flat or grainy... I also don't use the Gamma correction in Firefly as I feel like it also flattens out the contours of the figure by washing out the shadows..... It just my preference. I am willing to look into what is and isn't working in my shader because of those Indirect lighting splotchy artifacts that I've been getting on my current renders...But, here is a very basic Scatter setup, still showing the splotchy artifacts......

Wx8Qq3oSkvHcal1Z0ZqrEuJRGcbhSKfflGInTTJr.jpg

GRENDEL1 ( ) posted Sat, 16 July 2022 at 3:05 AM · edited Sat, 16 July 2022 at 3:05 AM

Here's a more normal light set up with my shader...

hsyA7HmwfeDEjlF89pfJ7nH3ZbiCJfc5i071UWVW.png

primorge ( ) posted Sat, 16 July 2022 at 6:02 AM · edited Sat, 16 July 2022 at 6:11 AM

I can't really add more than I have as I'm already knee deep in a personal project. I will note that the 2 identical texture maps into the blender running into hsv into scatter is nonsensical, at least to my eyes. Blenders are more resource heavy than a 1x1 multiply, in particular if they're not actually doing anything. So there's that. I would get rid of the additional image map and the blender, run the image map into the scatter color (and the preview diffuse at 0) and the scatter into the hsv to the alt diffuse... which seems to be a typical set up.

And get rid of the reflect_light_multiply (again). 

Have you tried the point light trick I mentioned earlier?

I take my leave.

RedPhantom ( ) posted Sat, 16 July 2022 at 7:15 AM
Site Admin

Saying a shader is good because it works with some render settings is not entirely accurate. Different settings affect different things. But way deep in the archives of my memory where thoughts are unlabeled, coated in dust, and strewn every which way, I seem to recall that this issue might actually be caused by the irradiance caching. That might be too low or may need to be turned off altogether. However, if you turn it off, it may kill your render times.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

Richard60 ( ) posted Sat, 16 July 2022 at 10:15 AM
Online Now!

IDL in Poser has always had problems.  For the most part it works for most people as they tend to do stills.  however, as RedPhantom says the issue is with the Irradiance caching.  

30 Second commercial by Richard60 (renderosity.com)

In the above video at about 15 seconds in look at the lower right corner of the image and you will see a black blob appears and disappear.  We edited the video to remove most of the blob by zooming in the area that was good (using our video editing software) and leaving out the bad part.   The blob is caused by the Irradiance cache making guesses as to what the lighting should be.  It uses a random number to determine how much and where to sample. The biggest problem is that each processing thread gets a different random number and sometimes you end up with a blob.  Only two ways to deal with it are 1:) render with a single thread and hope you get a random number that won't produce the blob, or 2:) turn off Irradiance caching this will lead to Poser examining each pixel which will take a very long time.

By changing the camera angle a tiny bit will produce another random number which might work well for what you are doing.

Poser 5, 6, 7, 8, Poser Pro 9 (2012), 10 (2014), 11, 12, 13

GRENDEL1 ( ) posted Sat, 16 July 2022 at 10:30 AM

Thanks for the tips! I had a feeling it might be the irradiance caching.... Incidentally, If you look closely, you'll notice that the 2 diffuse maps are not the same. One has red lips, and one has natural lips. I was blending the two to have a slightly red lip....

Rhia474 ( ) posted Sat, 16 July 2022 at 10:31 AM
Online Now!

Let's be scientific a bit if I may.

You say your shader works *under your very specifically set up lighting with render settings you have*.

You changed a variable i.e. the lights for a scene that is different.

The shader on your figure presented with those black blotches.

You asked why.

Very knowledgeable people offered suggestions here (I just dabble, not referring to myself). Very clear suggestions were made why your shader behaves the way it is, what specific nodes are not working or unnecessary, and suggested what you can try.

As was pointed out above, just because a construct works under one specific circumstance does not mean it is viable. As soon as you change one variable, it ceases to work--meaning you can only ever use it one specific way. That, for me, kills the joy of doing art (to go back from science to art a bit).

The way light reflects on a surface, the way changing that light changes that reflection, is, on our computers, becomes science again with the help of nodes, back from mystery--the more advanced the software we use becomes, the simpler it seems to be. Keeping up with those changes as Poser, in our case, is developed, is not easy and I still struggle with the way Superfly evolves and changes--in most of the cases, delightfully simplifying the way we do renders now.

I think it's a super valuable thing to have explained and dissected on these forums, and worth trying and working with.

Good luck with whatever you decide to you and thanks for all who shared their thoughts.

primorge ( ) posted Sat, 16 July 2022 at 11:22 AM · edited Sat, 16 July 2022 at 11:23 AM

Richard60 posted at 10:15 AM Sat, 16 July 2022 - #4441372

IDL in Poser has always had problems.  For the most part it works for most people as they tend to do stills.  however, as RedPhantom says the issue is with the Irradiance caching.  

30 Second commercial by Richard60 (renderosity.com)

In the above video at about 15 seconds in look at the lower right corner of the image and you will see a black blob appears and disappear.  We edited the video to remove most of the blob by zooming in the area that was good (using our video editing software) and leaving out the bad part.   The blob is caused by the Irradiance cache making guesses as to what the lighting should be.  It uses a random number to determine how much and where to sample. The biggest problem is that each processing thread gets a different random number and sometimes you end up with a blob.  Only two ways to deal with it are 1:) render with a single thread and hope you get a random number that won't produce the blob, or 2:) turn off Irradiance caching this will lead to Poser examining each pixel which will take a very long time.

By changing the camera angle a tiny bit will produce another random number which might work well for what you are doing.

That's good information. Thanks.

I haven't really run into a terrible amount of splotches with IDL. The occasional in room interiors which I fix with point lights or post. I use these settings quite a bit... obviously there's no one size fits all but I get IMO decent quality with this range. I mostly do OpenGL Preview stuff lately. Occasionally Superfly just to stay, from afar, in the loop...

2jGQEAwz0s8ZuQMVAoiNUEeBTVc0NzduXo6jtFG0.png

ENZtznhe1kfr2cSw0U1UBx36tierbOfva4Bu6KZa.png

GRENDEL1 ( ) posted Mon, 18 July 2022 at 5:38 AM · edited Mon, 18 July 2022 at 5:38 AM

I think I should clear up a few things... One, I do appreciate everyone who responded. You took the time to weigh in and try to help me out, so thank you! Second, my shader does not just work for me in one specific lighting or environment. It works like 90% of the time, which is why I was confused when I got these splotchy artifacts in the first place. I don't have, or know what 'EZskin' is. If you look at post 22 you'll see that I did try a simple Scatter setup based on suggestions but still got the same artifacts. I also tried to render just a small 1" square of the scene with Irradiance Caching turned off, but after 2 hours (as Richard60 predicted) I had to cancel it because it had not even finished the precalculations so I guess that isn't really a viable strategy... I just tried primorges suggestion of adding a low intensity point light (below render). It did minimize the splotchyness some but did not eliminate it, and also changes the scene lighting away from what I was originally after. It's somewhat disappointing because I was really liking the lighting in the hall before I added a figure. I used a half cylinder with the front half set as a light emitter around each of the hall lights, I don't know how I would achieve that same effect using real lights. I could probably simulate it with 3 spotlights apiece but that would add 24 lights to the scene....

pgpzxnD3nKSRXnh1zTyNZnn5J8mNREHCGANpWu24.jpg

primorge ( ) posted Mon, 18 July 2022 at 8:17 AM · edited Mon, 18 July 2022 at 8:18 AM

If I were having the problem and really wanted to narrow down the culprit, I would eliminate the volumetrics and test and then eliminate the emitters and test. This changes the atmosphere and lighting but might reveal the culprit, if it's not the shader. This would just be curiosity.

I'll try and track down a link to an older version of EZSkin, but it might take a while. Prior commitments. Maybe someone else has a link handy?

At this point I don't think it's the shader. Seems like a lighting thing. And the irradiance cache route doesn't seem like a path you want to pursue...

SamTherapy ( ) posted Mon, 18 July 2022 at 8:20 AM

EZSkin is a script based shader system by Snarlygribbly, free from his site (which I don't have to hand but someone will).  Download, install, run.  It's simple to use and once you have it, you'll be a lot happier.

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

Y-Phil ( ) posted Mon, 18 July 2022 at 8:48 AM · edited Mon, 18 July 2022 at 8:49 AM

𝒫𝒽𝓎𝓁

(っ◔◡◔)っ

👿 Win11 on i9-13900K@5GHz, 64GB, RoG Strix B760F Gamng, Asus Tuf Gaming RTX 4070 OC Edition, 1 TB SSD, 6+4+8TB HD
👿 Mac Mini M2, 16GB, 500GB SSD
👿 Nas 10TB
👿 Poser 13 and soon 14 ❤️

GRENDEL1 ( ) posted Mon, 18 July 2022 at 9:18 AM

Will that script run in Poser 12? Python 3 unfortunately tanked a lot of good scripts....

primorge ( ) posted Mon, 18 July 2022 at 10:08 AM

There's versions of Snarlygribbly's scripts for P12 on the linked page.

Rhia474 ( ) posted Mon, 18 July 2022 at 10:48 AM
Online Now!

Yes, the P12 version of EZSkin 3 is verifiedly works on P12 and is on that page.

ghostship2 ( ) posted Wed, 20 July 2022 at 6:40 PM · edited Wed, 20 July 2022 at 6:40 PM

why struggle with FF when SF will do ID light all day and night?9jEzxzVv5IHFP69J1VxgKA84a1sTr1w5gkcMwSz1.jpg

W10, Ryzen 5 1600x, 16Gb,RTX2060Super+GTX980, PP11, 11.3.740

GRENDEL1 ( ) posted Wed, 20 July 2022 at 7:12 PM

Yes that does look nice. But on the whole, so far people have looked terrible in Superfly.... Do you have any exaples with characters in it that look good? I did a quick render of my hall scene in SF, but even the stone walls looked bad. I would need to redesign all the materials for SF.

hborre ( ) posted Wed, 20 July 2022 at 7:30 PM

Forgive the nudity, Superfly render.

wLVjKXTVfZEYX8gOcLPqZeOXAQNvboZdctGPfeP8.png

GRENDEL1 ( ) posted Wed, 20 July 2022 at 8:13 PM

Hey thanks! That skin looks pretty good! It's a little dark to see it well, but I get that that's the mood you were going for. My problem with SF is the grainyness. Does that go away if you render longer? A lot of images I see rendered in SF are grainy like this..

ghostship2 ( ) posted Wed, 20 July 2022 at 8:38 PM · edited Wed, 20 July 2022 at 8:38 PM
GRENDEL1 posted at 7:12 PM Wed, 20 July 2022 - #4441601

Yes that does look nice. But on the whole, so far people have looked terrible in Superfly.... Do you have any exaples with characters in it that look good? I did a quick render of my hall scene in SF, but even the stone walls looked bad. I would need to redesign all the materials for SF.

XmfuiEdF8ISv28XwVOVgwnTav2mSo3RI4zdRP9f3.jpg3E3rfPJ0v84fNqeySIZ2hun8gHgaIj1P4cmwAszT.jpg

ghostship2 ( ) posted Wed, 20 July 2022 at 8:41 PM

Yes, It's a new workflow but after you figure it out all that stuff you want FF to do will happen without any pain.

KFdUESs4StT2KYxl7ejnyF2K8qU9jHimDfe4vn8d.jpg

ghostship2 ( ) posted Wed, 20 July 2022 at 8:51 PM

shameless plug

https://www.renderosity.com/rr/mod/bcs/?uid=23947

hborre ( ) posted Wed, 20 July 2022 at 8:58 PM · edited Wed, 20 July 2022 at 8:58 PM

In most cases, I trash the Firefly shaders and create a new Superfly shader from the ground up.  I've developed a workflow incorporating SSS in all my character renders, a system I created to optimize their skin textures.  The creature below is an example of that.

fuToMzPdgcq7SMFvS8Xvd115rUsOQ2nIw78w4WU9.png

The following image is a reworked OBJ set freebie I picked up from ShareCG.  Everything has Superfly shaders that I created.  The dotted curtains, lampshades, and comforter are all procedural materials.

pjGuGrpVzErnqBpOabXLP8OZQOhQ8new3WIVKoCL.jpg

hborre ( ) posted Wed, 20 July 2022 at 8:59 PM
ghostship2 posted at 8:51 PM Wed, 20 July 2022 - #4441612

shameless plug

https://www.renderosity.com/rr/mod/bcs/?uid=23947

Naughty on you!

Rhia474 ( ) posted Wed, 20 July 2022 at 9:20 PM · edited Wed, 20 July 2022 at 9:22 PM
Online Now!

Here:

L9wc6gWn09BkfhVhzjinqlgKPhnyD6W6DR0Zllaw.png

jSlsLvUOzefUcyT9H6ExJt5XHw2ZjUlWMQVOmtWb.png

mAzkoMsvYmgeEKc3NW73Y3TvWpRZ1xyhtBRBbdWc.png

OVU4s4UVc9sMJB5M5TqmRbFKyyWpPs6ZlZjzdSGm.png

Y-Phil ( ) posted Thu, 21 July 2022 at 4:09 AM · edited Thu, 21 July 2022 at 4:09 AM

Sorry (or not...) but I couldn't resist to associate ghostship2's "shameless plug" with hborre's character somewhat... astonished
given the fact that  plug, well, look over at renderotica for the other, less official meaning... (or not) 😁

hcQPdmyiIcP0Se4gpX8YgHN0xuU7BdPHmhHjGpsN.png

𝒫𝒽𝓎𝓁

(っ◔◡◔)っ

👿 Win11 on i9-13900K@5GHz, 64GB, RoG Strix B760F Gamng, Asus Tuf Gaming RTX 4070 OC Edition, 1 TB SSD, 6+4+8TB HD
👿 Nas 10TB

ghostship2 ( ) posted Thu, 21 July 2022 at 4:31 PM

@Y-Phil No b***t-plugs in my runtime. lol

WandW ( ) posted Thu, 21 July 2022 at 7:40 PM

I would say to use Bagginsbill's GenIBL to create an IBL map for your scene, and render in Firefly using IBL rather than IDL.  However, BB's downloads seem to have vanished into the aether... :sad:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Wisdom of bagginsbill:

"Oh - the manual says that? I have never read the manual - this must be why."
“I could buy better software, but then I'd have to be an artist and what's the point of that?"
"The [R'osity Forum Search] 'Default' label should actually say 'Don't Find What I'm Looking For'".
bagginsbill's Free Stuff... https://web.archive.org/web/20201010171535/https://sites.google.com/site/bagginsbill/Home

GRENDEL1 ( ) posted Thu, 21 July 2022 at 7:53 PM

Hmmmm... Does anyone else have it?

Y-Phil ( ) posted Fri, 22 July 2022 at 6:48 AM · edited Fri, 22 July 2022 at 6:49 AM
ghostship2 posted at 4:31 PM Thu, 21 July 2022 - #4441643

@Y-Phil No b***t-plugs in my runtime. lol

l8YMmxup99pQnYaX5V3wGBjtLqD9fb21JMvHG7Xm.gif

𝒫𝒽𝓎𝓁

(っ◔◡◔)っ

👿 Nas 10TB

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.