Mon, Sep 9, 4:46 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Freestuff

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, RedPhantom, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Freestuff F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 08 8:14 pm)

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum. The Freestuff Forum is intended for all  freestuff related postings within our community. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review, announce and give feedback in greater detail on various freestuff items offered.  Members can also post wishes of freestuff items they would like to see.

Notice: Links to offsite 'For Sale' items will be removed

Renderosity Free Stuff Area

Free Stuff Gallery

Free Stuff Guidelines

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Sororitas Armour for V3 and/or V4

Hellwolve ( ) posted Fri, 22 July 2022 at 4:17 AM · edited Sun, 08 September 2024 at 5:55 PM

I'm looking for an old freebie; the Sororitas Armour for V3. Supposedly, there's also a V4 version. It looks like this;

f376a83453cd32c62aca3a7106a4d738_original.jpg

Can anyone furnish me with it? Seems the old authors aren't around anymore.

"...and the earth becomes my throne
I adapt to the unknown
Under wandering stars I've grown
By myself but not alone"

DollyGirl ( ) posted Sun, 24 July 2022 at 12:49 PM

That looks like a Baron Vlad Harkonnen outfit. So I searched on the wayback machine and did not find that outfit on either of his two websites that I know about. Sorry. It is a pretty cool looking outfit and for V3 as well. Good luck on finding it.

Hellwolve ( ) posted Sun, 24 July 2022 at 12:56 PM

I know who made it; the user named "torsis". But alas, they no longer seem to be active. Hence me reaching out like this :-)

I adapt to the unknown
By myself but not alone"

DollyGirl ( ) posted Sun, 24 July 2022 at 2:30 PM

Ah I see. So the model is a Sisters of Battle based piece and Baron has a similar outfit but a bit more skimp for his model Angela. Do you own her? She went for 5 bucks back in the day. Baron had all these wonderful outfits for her but you needed her geometry to unlock the exe files to get to the outfits. Wayback Machine link: BVH3D.COM - 3d Poser Models & Artworks (archive.org)

I did look around at the website listed on the image but they had invoked the robot.txt which Wayback honors so no archival of download files were made. To bad. That site has some pretty cool stuff.

Hellwolve ( ) posted Sun, 24 July 2022 at 2:39 PM

I can see why you thought of that :-) Maybe I'll see if I can find this Angela. Though, I'm of course interested in the outfit in my initial post ;-)

I adapt to the unknown
By myself but not alone"

hborre ( ) posted Sat, 22 October 2022 at 12:16 PM · edited Sat, 22 October 2022 at 12:18 PM

Angela can be found here.  She is a freebie.  The second Angela 1.0 is a BVH creation and is no longer available.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.