Mon, Sep 30, 11:47 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 30 9:13 pm)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: "Bang for your Buck BOGO" - Empower the Customer

jjoyner ( ) posted Thu, 21 July 2022 at 10:08 AM · edited Mon, 30 September 2024 at 9:29 PM

When will you have a BOGO sale that empowers the customer to choose his/her item from the free selections and not have one randomly selected for the customer?  In some sales past and present, there may be one or two free items that I would like to have in a pool of many items some of which I definitely would not want – free or otherwise.

gwp ( ) posted Sun, 24 July 2022 at 1:09 PM · edited Sun, 24 July 2022 at 1:10 PM

I strongly agree.  I have not taken advantage of any of the recent BOGO sales because I often have some of the gift items and many of the others do not interest me in the least.  If I could choose my gift, I would definitely interested in BOGO sales like the ones we used to have here.

jjoyner ( ) posted Sun, 24 July 2022 at 2:17 PM

Hopefully, many more customers will express similar sentiments here or in other threads to the extent that the management at Renderosity listens and pays attention to what customers want.  Missed sales opportunities = lower revenue.

ajmilton ( ) posted Mon, 25 July 2022 at 2:22 AM

I agree. I already said the same thing in another post.

jennblake ( ) posted Tue, 26 July 2022 at 12:19 PM

We currently don't have the ability to do this in our system. We are working on some new features...and this is on the list. 😄

jjoyner ( ) posted Tue, 26 July 2022 at 1:39 PM

Jenn,

Hello.  Thanks for the info that this is an item that is on the list of future features in the store.

MarkCM ( ) posted Tue, 09 August 2022 at 2:49 AM

If anything, seeing "BOGO" makes me skip over the promotion entirely. 

ajmilton ( ) posted Sat, 17 December 2022 at 4:20 AM

Bumping this topic again. You said that giving customers the ability to choose their free gift was on the development list, but we have seen nothing so far.  Now we have the Christmas BOGO sale and its still the same old problem.  If I choose a DazG8 product - I'm offered a large potential list of free gifts including V4 and non-Daz native items like .OBJ that I have to import.  I don't have V4.  I don't have Poser. I have nearly a terabyte of Daz products.  . I removed everything before G3 to keep my library from exploding.  I love many products on Renderosity, but I immediately switch to browsing alternative markets when I see the dreaded BOGO word.

thistledown ( ) posted Sun, 25 December 2022 at 3:05 PM

I can't find the listing of what the BOGO gifts even ARE.

maneki_neko ( ) posted Tue, 27 December 2022 at 8:30 AM

i also categorically skip (random) bogo sales or gifts - no chance i'd get anything i'd want, poor chance i'd get sth i could *maybe* use at some point, fat chance i'd get sth i neither want nor like nor will ever use...

so i cheer the dev team working on this!

IN THE END, MERITOCRACY HAS NOT ONLY PERMEATED OUR DAILY LIVES AND WORK, BUT ALSO OUR HEARTS, OUR MINDS AND OUR PERCEPTION OF ART...

thistledown ( ) posted Wed, 28 December 2022 at 10:18 AM

I eventually found it.  On the page of the BOGO item, click the BOGO box.  It will scroll you down to the bottom of the page, to what looks similar to the 'related products' area but is actually the listing of bogo freebies for that particular vendor.

ajmilton ( ) posted Wed, 19 July 2023 at 4:33 AM

Bumping this thread (again!) It's been a year now, and the customer option to choose a BOGO product option instead of having one randomly selected still has not appeared. This has now been on your development list for literally years.  Many of us still switch off and ignore BOGO sales because we can't choose.  I appreciate you have improved the BOGO presentation and limited the choice but it still offers many items that I have no desire to own - therefore there is no real incentive to buy.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.