Fri, Sep 20, 8:13 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / DAZ|Studio

Welcome to the DAZ|Studio Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Guardian_Angel_671, Daddyo3d

DAZ|Studio F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 4:16 am)

Subject: Cat Mars Unavailable? What?

cSb1902 ( ) posted Sun, 07 August 2022 at 10:58 AM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 8:12 PM

I was watching the development of Vyusur's Cat Mars before purchasing, since the base mesh is pretty much Cat Zeus already purchased from Daz3D before it was pulled for whatever reason and I need more unique morphs like the Savannah Cat before committing to yet another cat. However, both Mars and the Savannah Cat are currently unavailable. Correct me if I'm wrong, but these products were released less than a month or so ago. And considering Cat Zeus's short stint at Daz3D... just... what the heck is going on here?

hborre ( ) posted Sun, 07 August 2022 at 11:28 AM

I'm going to speculate that the vendor has decided to pull the products from both marketplaces.  Right now, you can find these cats on sale at Renderhub.

cSb1902 ( ) posted Sun, 07 August 2022 at 11:44 AM

Thank you, hborre. Over at Renderhub now, huh? I think I'll give up on Zeus and Mars considering the sketchy availability, and hope for either further development of the HIveWire3D Housecat or the long-promised release of AM's Housecat...

PetuniaPetals ( ) posted Sun, 04 September 2022 at 5:57 PM

cSb1902 posted at 10:58 AM Sun, 7 August 2022 - #2972745

I was watching the development of Vyusur's Cat Mars before purchasing, since the base mesh is pretty much Cat Zeus already purchased from Daz3D before it was pulled for whatever reason and I need more unique morphs like the Savannah Cat before committing to yet another cat. However, both Mars and the Savannah Cat are currently unavailable. Correct me if I'm wrong, but these products were released less than a month or so ago. And considering Cat Zeus's short stint at Daz3D... just... what the heck is going on here?

What is going on can't be discussed in many forums. Politics, no fault of the artist. I purchased the Savannah Cat at Renderhub and it's a beautiful cat. The female morph for it can be made to work if one edits the morph file replacing all calls for the Mars cat with references to the Zeus cat {if one has purchased the S.C. for Zeus}. Also change the locations calls inside the file so it can find itself ;-)

cSb1902 ( ) posted Tue, 06 September 2022 at 1:00 PM

Thank you, PetuniaPetals. I did bite the bullet finally and purchased both Savannah Cat and Kitten morphs for Cat Zeus. Thank you for the advice on how to use with Daz3D version of Zeus... I'm always a bit nervous editing morph files, but I'll give it a try when I get a chance. Hopefully the poor kitty has found a permanent home at Renderhub.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.