Wed, Oct 2, 10:18 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Freestuff

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, RedPhantom, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Freestuff F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 01 6:00 pm)

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum. The Freestuff Forum is intended for all  freestuff related postings within our community. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review, announce and give feedback in greater detail on various freestuff items offered.  Members can also post wishes of freestuff items they would like to see.

Notice: Links to offsite 'For Sale' items will be removed

Renderosity Free Stuff Area

Free Stuff Gallery

Free Stuff Guidelines

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: FA's Christmas gifts 2022

DarkAngel612 ( ) posted Thu, 03 November 2022 at 11:36 PM · edited Mon, 30 September 2024 at 1:05 PM

Thanks to all the ones that participated in the Halloween page, it was VERY successful, we ended up with many gifts even with our slow start.

We were really blessed with oodles of gifts for all and diverse ones too. Let's see if we can do the same with Christmas goodies.

Deadline to get the gifts to me:

Christmas:
November 30 -- however -- I do accept more all month long, right up to the last day of the month. When the page is ready, I will post the link to it.

Don't forget to tell to your friends, So they can tell others also and come get their gifts each day in December.

Let me know if you wish to play with us this year too.

DarkAngel612 ( ) posted Sun, 20 November 2022 at 9:00 PM

Here we go my sweets, the gifts will start o December 1 sometime after midnight...LOL This is the link, so visit often and even though there s a bare shelf for now we will have something eventually:

https://www.thefantasiesattic.net/xmas/2022/index.html

Miss B ( ) posted Mon, 21 November 2022 at 7:46 PM

DarkAngel612 posted at 9:00 PM Sun, 20 November 2022 - #4449718

Here we go my sweets, the gifts will start o December 1 sometime after midnight...LOL This is the link, so visit often and even though there s a bare shelf for now we will have something eventually:

BOOKMARKED!!  sJoCQsz01DK95eLZmK7TbSD6lwd1HybesKJsgsYG.jpg

OK . . . Where's my chocolate?

Butterfly Dezignz

DarkAngel612 ( ) posted Tue, 22 November 2022 at 12:10 AM

That's the way to dood it...Have a Happy Thanksgiving.

Miss B ( ) posted Tue, 22 November 2022 at 12:25 PM
DarkAngel612 posted at 12:10 AM Tue, 22 November 2022 - #4449823

That's the way to dood it...Have a Happy Thanksgiving.

Happy Thanksgiving to you as well!  😀

OK . . . Where's my chocolate?

Butterfly Dezignz

DarkAngel612 ( ) posted Tue, 22 November 2022 at 1:18 PM

Thank you

thellamamaster ( ) posted Thu, 01 December 2022 at 6:10 PM

Bookmarking as well!  Love when the community comes together for things like this.

DarkAngel612 ( ) posted Thu, 01 December 2022 at 8:54 PM

Hey I finally uploaded the freebie, go sick and thought I had another day... SORRY.

LlolaLane ( ) posted Thu, 15 December 2022 at 12:23 PM · edited Thu, 15 December 2022 at 12:23 PM

YAY... my freebie gift is day 5... enjoy!!!

7R2qEfg93OCtOIUmkIGxCbNRXLi2t0FAFxiHHKKK.jpg

ukuotus ( ) posted Mon, 19 December 2022 at 4:17 AM

Thank you and happy holidays. Was surprised that there were no Advent calendar giveaway this year by renderosity's behalf.

thellamamaster ( ) posted Sat, 31 December 2022 at 5:06 AM

Thanks again everyone for all the wonderful gifts!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.