Fri, Oct 4, 1:32 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical

Welcome to the Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical Forum

Forum Moderators: nerd

Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 03 11:45 am)

banner

Welcome to the Poser Forums! Need help with these versions, advice on upgrading? Etc...you've arrived at the right place!

Looking for Poser Tutorials? Find those HERE

Subject: Need to download the Poser 11 runtime again

rokket ( ) posted Wed, 28 December 2022 at 9:45 AM · edited Fri, 04 October 2024 at 11:11 AM

Where can I download another copy of the Poser 11 Pro runtime? I made some very stupid errors when I was installing that behemoth and I need a do over...

If I had a nickle for ever time a woman told me to get lost, I could buy Manhattan.

donnena ( ) posted Wed, 28 December 2022 at 10:26 AM

https://www.posersoftware.com/downloads/11

here ya go!  you'll need your serial number

;>

Andy!

rokket ( ) posted Wed, 28 December 2022 at 10:34 AM

Thank you! I found it right before you posted. I started downloading, but I am at work and the bandwidth is being shared with about 4000 people. I might give up after the first four files and just finish at home!

If I had a nickle for ever time a woman told me to get lost, I could buy Manhattan.

rokket ( ) posted Thu, 29 December 2022 at 8:17 AM

I wish there was still an installer for all this stuff. I am not sure how to unzip it into a runtime...

hborre ( ) posted Thu, 29 December 2022 at 9:12 AM

You can use Poser's native installer but it doesn't do the batch installation nor distinguish between which runtime folders you want to unzip.  I agree it's a tedious process and you can wind up with duplicate files if you don't keep track.  

rokket ( ) posted Thu, 29 December 2022 at 9:12 AM

I figured it out. You can do it inside Poser 11 by selecting install from zip file...

hborre ( ) posted Thu, 29 December 2022 at 9:15 AM

Pet peeve, double-check that all the zip files are consistent and in the same hierarchy structure, otherwise you will have folders either nested within runtime folders or completely outside runtime folders.

rokket ( ) posted Fri, 30 December 2022 at 10:03 AM

I got everything installed.

How do I clean up duplicates, though?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.