Thu, Oct 3, 2:31 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 02 9:25 am)

Subject: First of three head morphs for L'Homme

willyb53 ( ) posted Sun, 15 January 2023 at 6:06 PM · edited Thu, 03 October 2024 at 12:28 PM

L'Homme

Sthaw Texture (M4)

Capt. Rebel (M4)

My head morph

Superfly P11 Render

X4oLU9LKSqqEcm2o3CpqG0nbEJ5Y9Oy9lrBO5rIZ.jpg

Bill

People that know everything by definition can not learn anything

hborre ( ) posted Sun, 15 January 2023 at 6:37 PM

Very nice indeed.

Digitell ( ) posted Sun, 15 January 2023 at 7:39 PM

very nice!

Miss B ( ) posted Sun, 15 January 2023 at 8:11 PM

Ohhhh, I like.  🙂

OK . . . Where's my chocolate?

Butterfly Dezignz

randym77 ( ) posted Sun, 15 January 2023 at 10:20 PM
Nice work. I'm always interested in characters who look old enough to have graduated from college. :-)

rokket ( ) posted Mon, 16 January 2023 at 9:51 PM

He's got a real Daniel Craig look going for him. Nice work

If I had a nickle for ever time a woman told me to get lost, I could buy Manhattan.

Miss B ( ) posted Tue, 17 January 2023 at 1:12 PM · edited Tue, 17 January 2023 at 1:13 PM
rokket posted at 9:51 PM Mon, 16 January 2023 - #4454083

He's got a real Daniel Craig look going for him. Nice work

Wow, I hadn't even noticed that until I just took another look, and you are quite right.  I just looked straight at his face, and I can see the similarity.

OK . . . Where's my chocolate?

Butterfly Dezignz

Boni ( ) posted Tue, 17 January 2023 at 1:13 PM

Would you be interested in making a tutorial on how to convert M4 textures to L'Homme?  I'd love to do that with several M4 textures I have. 

Boni

"Be Hero to Yourself" -- Peter Tork

willyb53 ( ) posted Tue, 17 January 2023 at 7:47 PM

Boni, it requires either texture transformer or blacksmith3d pro plus modules for V4 to LaFemme and M4 to L'Homme

I have developed  what I consider lite versions of the modules for my own use.  They are not perfect, and only do head, torso and limbs.

I am to lazy to do body internals, eyes or nails so I us an mc6 file that applies LH textures to those parts.

My understanding is that Renderosity (who own Blacksmith) are in the process of developing full versions

doing the transfer with TT or BS3d is documented

Part of the process of developing the modules requires extnsive morphing of the destination to the source, which gave me a lot of experience of morphing and is what I am now doing with the Head Morphs for LF and LH

Bill

People that know everything by definition can not learn anything

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.