Mon, Sep 16, 11:16 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 16 12:29 pm)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Double billed and no downloads

LeeMoon ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2023 at 9:02 AM · edited Sun, 15 September 2024 at 6:41 AM

I just attempted to purchase a number of items in my cart this morning.

The store showed an error message about the CVV2 code not matching.  I retyped all my acocunt info and tried again.  Same error showing on the 2nd attempt. All the payment info was correct both times.

And now...

I have 2 charges showing up at my bank instead of 1 and there are no download links.  The cart still shows I haven't completed my order.

Very frustrated at this point. :(

I have a screen capture of the error message and will definitely want a refund on one of the payments taken from account.  Or both if the items I paid twice for don't show up.

Lee

LeeMoon ( ) posted Thu, 23 February 2023 at 5:10 PM

Thank you to Jenn, Carolyn, and the web/commerce team for fixing the marketplace payment process for credit/debit cards!

Worked like a charm just now and I have all my purchased items downloaded.

So very, very happy!  Good job to everyone involved and please (as always) pass along my appreciation and thanks for a job well done, to those in charge.

Have a superb day. :)

Lee

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.