Sun, Aug 4, 7:18 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / DAZ|Studio

Welcome to the DAZ|Studio Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Guardian_Angel_671, Daddyo3d

DAZ|Studio F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 03 3:40 pm)

Subject: Daz march madness

shedofjoy ( ) posted Thu, 02 March 2023 at 5:28 PM · edited Sun, 04 August 2024 at 4:50 AM

Is it me or have they changed it? Now in order to get any of the "march madness" savings you have to buy one of their new releases or bundles. I don't remember doing that last year, Tbh glad they are as it has put me off buying anything, and thus saving me money (spent way too much last year) whoop.

Getting old and still making "art" without soiling myself, now that's success.

SAMS3D ( ) posted Thu, 02 March 2023 at 8:01 PM

Seems different for sure.

hborre ( ) posted Thu, 02 March 2023 at 10:06 PM

There was only one item that was given freely without any obligation just prior to the March Madness promotion.

shedofjoy ( ) posted Sat, 04 March 2023 at 5:24 AM

forgot to add, pretty much March madness feels like a "we have to get people to buy Genesis 9" as most of the new releases are geared towards G9 in order for you to get any of the march madness savings..... and i wont be doing that.... complete waste of money.

Getting old and still making "art" without soiling myself, now that's success.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.