Sat, Oct 5, 6:18 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 11:28 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Help!! Gifted an item to wrong person

HeavyRay ( ) posted Thu, 30 March 2023 at 10:47 AM · edited Fri, 04 October 2024 at 9:47 PM

I gifted an item to the incorrect Rendo user.  I sent a sitemail  to 'Store Staff' and got an automated reply saying :

This message is an automated reply from Store Staff

Hi, Thank you for messaging us. This sitemail is not monitored on a regular basis.

If you need help with a purchase, email store@renderosity.com. If you have another comment or concern, email marketing@rendersoity.com, and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.

I then sent a sitemail to 'store' (all of this was last Friday) and haven't heard back.  Did I misunderstand, as in I was supposed to use an external email client (i.e. Gmail) vice using this internal sitemail?

Tks,
Ray

jennblake ( ) posted Thu, 30 March 2023 at 11:16 AM

can you give me the order number please? and the member name of person to receive gift?

HeavyRay ( ) posted Thu, 30 March 2023 at 11:40 AM

Order Number: 113955948
Giftee: taoz    (mistakenly had taozen - apparently that was his OLD username)

Sorry for mixup - thanks for your help!
Ray

jennblake ( ) posted Fri, 31 March 2023 at 10:54 AM

I have that corrected. 😄

HeavyRay ( ) posted Fri, 31 March 2023 at 10:56 AM

Much thanks!  Thanks for the quick turnaround on this....    have a FANTASTIC weekend!!!   - Ray

jennblake ( ) posted Sat, 01 April 2023 at 9:41 AM

you do the same. 😄

taoz ( ) posted Sun, 02 April 2023 at 5:42 AM

Hi,

I'm the one the item was gifted to.  I can see it in my account now but can't download the files however, says "You do not own this product file!".  It's not listed under "Items" either, and on the product page it does not appear as purchased.  So something seems to have gone wrong.

Thanks,
Rich

jennblake ( ) posted Sun, 02 April 2023 at 9:56 AM

Are you meaning the gift certificate? Or did you place an order for a specific item?

HeavyRay ( ) posted Sun, 02 April 2023 at 10:05 AM

Jenn,

I gifted Rich 'Reagan'.  This is the product you help me correct the intended recipient from 'taozen' to 'taoz'.

Ray

jennblake ( ) posted Sun, 02 April 2023 at 1:32 PM

Yes, I am asking Taoz what their issue is after it was gifted to their account. 😄

I'm not understanding what the issue is with using the Gift Certificate now. 

lauraguo ( ) posted Mon, 03 April 2023 at 12:09 PM

Hi Taoz, can you try downloading the product again? It should also show up in "My Items" now.

taoz ( ) posted Tue, 04 April 2023 at 8:17 AM

Hi,

Thanks, everything seems to be OK and working now!

Rich

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.