Thu, Sep 19, 4:13 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser 12

Welcome to the Poser 12 Forum

Forum Moderators: nerd Forum Coordinators: nerd

Poser 12 F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 27 11:19 am)

Welcome to the Poser Forums! Need help with these versions, advice on upgrading? Etc...you've arrived at the right place!

Looking for Poser Tutorials? Find those HERE

Subject: Please Help - Lost document window in the Pose Room

thartwick1 ( ) posted Mon, 03 April 2023 at 10:18 AM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 12:07 AM

I've obviously done something stupid, but I can't figure out what it is. The document window shows in the other rooms, but not in the poser room. Does anyone have any ideas? 

Thanks much,  Tom

RedPhantom ( ) posted Mon, 03 April 2023 at 10:37 AM · edited Mon, 03 April 2023 at 10:38 AM
Site Admin Online Now!

It sounds like the window was floating and got moved off the screen. If you have a UI dot set, you can try hitting that and seeing if brings it back. Otherwise, go into your general preferences and on the interface tab, select launch to factory state. Make sure you are on interface. There is the same option in the document tab but it does something different. Then restart poser.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

thartwick1 ( ) posted Mon, 03 April 2023 at 12:44 PM

Setting to factory state on the interface fixed it. I forgot that launching to preferred and factory states is on two tabs. I had it set to factory state on the document page, but that obviously didn't fix that issue. Thanks very much. I was pulling what little hair I have let out.

Tom

RedPhantom ( ) posted Mon, 03 April 2023 at 1:30 PM
Site Admin Online Now!

Glad it was a simple fix. Once you have everything back where you want, I recommend setting one of the UI dots to make it easier to fix if it happens again.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

hborre ( ) posted Mon, 03 April 2023 at 2:39 PM
Online Now!

Simply uncheck the Drag-Docking Enabled  feature and it will remain docked until you decide to rearrange your workspace.

thartwick1 ( ) posted Tue, 04 April 2023 at 7:51 AM
RedPhantom posted at 1:30 PM Mon, 3 April 2023 - #4460635

Glad it was a simple fix. Once you have everything back where you want, I recommend setting one of the UI dots to make it easier to fix if it happens again.

Thanks for the tip.

thartwick1 ( ) posted Tue, 04 April 2023 at 7:52 AM · edited Tue, 04 April 2023 at 7:52 AM
hborre posted at 2:39 PM Mon, 3 April 2023 - #4460641

Simply uncheck the Drag-Docking Enabled  feature and it will remain docked until you decide to rearrange your workspace.G

Good idea. Thx.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.