Tue, Oct 1, 5:42 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / DAZ|Studio

Welcome to the DAZ|Studio Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Guardian_Angel_671, Daddyo3d

DAZ|Studio F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 01 1:56 pm)

Subject: Copied poser content files to new pc - not showing up in DS Content Library

Richter-3D ( ) posted Mon, 10 April 2023 at 8:03 PM · edited Sun, 29 September 2024 at 4:27 AM

Hi I bought a new pc and copied all of my Daz Studio and Poser/Renderosity database files over.  They are in the same directory/file structure I had on my old pc.  They all showed up on the old pc inside of Daz Studio.  

Now, on my new pc, Daz Studio doesn't show my Renderosity purchased files inside of Daz Studio in the Content Library.

I show you two files, the directory of my characters on the new pc and the directory files inside of Daz Studio where the files should be.

The particular files went to my Daz Studio Format folder.

What you will see in the Daz Studio image is Daz Studio products, not Renderosity products.  In the pc image it shows you my new pc's directory on the pc where these products for Renderosity are at.  They should show up in my Daz Studio Content Library.

What went wrong?

Thanks!

CUFn9gbnww9IKnIefh9LL6X6TPOJ7wlH6fCy62TP.png

NIdFLrPAtNJN7tMXhc2bDui2pdpIJ44tA7nwsq3J.png

pjz99 ( ) posted Tue, 11 April 2023 at 1:32 AM

if it doesn't even see the folders then you've somehow copied the files to a different directory, in D|S's content browser in the files pane do "Browse to Folder Location" and it will open a file browser window to where the content browser is actually pointed to. No comment on any other issues you might have going on but that is definitely not the same directory in those two screenshots.

My Freebies

Richter-3D ( ) posted Tue, 11 April 2023 at 2:07 PM

Thanks pjz99, I'll look into my directory structures again.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.