Thu, Oct 3, 2:20 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 10:18 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Editing a gallery item with several pictures... all but one get deleted

3dcheapskate ( ) posted Sat, 22 April 2023 at 4:26 AM · edited Thu, 03 October 2024 at 12:26 PM

I've had this happen a couple of times over the past week or two.  I'd estimate that it happens around 5% of the time or less, but I can't yet tie it down to anything particular that I' m doing  - adding pictures, deleting pictures, and/or editing test.

The 3Dcheapskate* occasionally posts sensible stuff. Usually by accident.
And it usually uses Poser 11, with units set to inches. Except when it's using Poser 6 or PP2014, or when its units are set to PNU.

*also available in ShareCG, DAZ, and HiveWire3D flavours (the DeviantArt and CGBytes flavour have been discontinued).

CHMedia ( ) posted Sat, 22 April 2023 at 7:52 AM

I will post your issue to our issue tracker. Thank you for reaching out.

3dcheapskate ( ) posted Sun, 23 April 2023 at 12:16 AM

When It happens again I'll post back here. I'll try to be more specific about what I was doing but, as you'll appreciate, when I'm updating a gallery item recording what I do step by step for possible bug-reporting isn't at the front of my mind.

Possibly related. A couple of days ago I was editing a gallery item. I removed one image, added a few new ones, and then saved. I got a red error message - I can't remember what it said, but remember thinking that it obviouslt doesn't like you removing an image and adding images at the same time.

And it usually uses Poser 11, with units set to inches. Except when it's using Poser 6 or PP2014, or when its units are set to PNU.

*also available in ShareCG, DAZ, and HiveWire3D flavours (the DeviantArt and CGBytes flavour have been discontinued).

lauraguo ( ) posted Wed, 26 April 2023 at 4:29 PM

Thank you for reporting this issue.

We've looked into it, and it appears that it only happens when you edit a gallery item whose multi-image slots are all filled out. So, if you click "Edit" on a gallery item and it already has all the multi-image slots filled out, clicking "Update" will cause the issue you've notice.

This should be fixed sometime tomorrow, I'll let you know when it happens.

3dcheapskate ( ) posted Thu, 27 April 2023 at 12:09 AM · edited Thu, 27 April 2023 at 12:09 AM

That would probably fit - I may have been trying to just edit the description of a gallery item that had all 15 image slots filled.

Thanks for looking into it.

lauraguo ( ) posted Thu, 27 April 2023 at 9:58 AM · edited Thu, 27 April 2023 at 9:58 AM

This should now be fixed--please let us know if it happens again. Thank you for your patience!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.