Thu, Oct 3, 2:36 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 10:18 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Error "The images.#.remove field must be present" when uploading to gallery

3dcheapskate ( ) posted Sun, 30 April 2023 at 5:05 AM · edited Thu, 03 October 2024 at 12:26 PM

The software seems to expect you either to add images, or to remove images, but not both together.

When editing a gallery item if you first remove an image and then add a new image you get the error below when you submit.

vWaC51TnY1DY26FlR6TVOVP4V1L4rgIgdWGhslUe.JPG

The 3Dcheapskate* occasionally posts sensible stuff. Usually by accident.
And it usually uses Poser 11, with units set to inches. Except when it's using Poser 6 or PP2014, or when its units are set to PNU.

*also available in ShareCG, DAZ, and HiveWire3D flavours (the DeviantArt and CGBytes flavour have been discontinued).

CHMedia ( ) posted Mon, 01 May 2023 at 9:47 AM

Thank you for reaching out. I have forwarded your thread to our team.

CHMedia ( ) posted Mon, 01 May 2023 at 10:59 AM

Your report has been posted to our issue tracker.

3dcheapskate ( ) posted Mon, 08 May 2023 at 2:37 AM

This would appear to have been fixed ? Can you confirm ?

The 3Dcheapskate* occasionally posts sensible stuff. Usually by accident.
And it usually uses Poser 11, with units set to inches. Except when it's using Poser 6 or PP2014, or when its units are set to PNU.

*also available in ShareCG, DAZ, and HiveWire3D flavours (the DeviantArt and CGBytes flavour have been discontinued).

lauraguo ( ) posted Fri, 12 May 2023 at 2:56 PM
I am not aware of any fixes directed at this. It's possible that it was fixed indirectly when we worked on your other issue (https://www.renderosity.com/forums/threads/2978903/editing-a-gallery-item-with-several-pictures-all-but-one-get-deleted). I'm also unable to replicate, so I'll consider this resolved for now. Please let us know if it happens again.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.