Fri, Sep 20, 3:40 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 5:40 am)

Subject: Poplar Lombardi anybody ?

nirsul ( ) posted Mon, 29 October 2001 at 1:03 PM ยท edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 3:35 PM

I am looking for this tree either as a 3D model or a VUe tree that someone may have created. Don't think I will pay 94 dollars for 11 trees - too much ! Nir BTW: got the complete Vue software !!

gebe ( ) posted Mon, 29 October 2001 at 2:24 PM

But dear, we have no right and will not give away a plant we bought.

Axe555 ( ) posted Mon, 29 October 2001 at 3:49 PM

You can buy the plants individually. I think its $10 a peice and $5 for shipping and handling, although I don't know how they figure it (shipping and handling) on a download. Rich

nirsul ( ) posted Mon, 29 October 2001 at 5:31 PM

Guitta ! My intent was NOT getting one that someone bought - but created ! (or made in 3D) please read my first thread carefully ! Nir

tesign ( ) posted Mon, 29 October 2001 at 6:49 PM

"..I think its $10 a peice and $5 for shipping and handling, although I don't know how they figure it (shipping and handling) on a download"...LOL!...and still LOL!

Axe555 ( ) posted Mon, 29 October 2001 at 7:00 PM

Err...Processing Fee. That's sorta like shipping and handling isn't it?

tesign ( ) posted Mon, 29 October 2001 at 7:18 PM

Well DAZ3D does that and lots more and don't have a processing fee. Moreover, the minute yourpayment is clear online...you get the product download instantly from that product allocated Server. E-on could have done the same thing instead of having to do a "processing" and charge a fee. Well, may be it cost them money to do so and that is why they have to charge. I sympathize with those that have to buy one tree at a time due to cash flow or something. He/she be spending $5 for each time. But still...this is a "LOL!" thingy for me.

LaurieA ( ) posted Tue, 30 October 2001 at 12:02 AM

I have never had to pay "shipping" on a downloaded purchase anywhere else but e-on. I'm not sure what that covers. Laurie

Varian ( ) posted Tue, 30 October 2001 at 12:17 AM

The only Lombardy Poplar model that I recall seeing is the one from E-on. And as the others have said, you can buy just the one tree rather than getting them all at once. It is cheaper (per tree) to buy the full bundle. :)

LaurieA ( ) posted Tue, 30 October 2001 at 12:33 AM

There is a Lombardy Poplar on my Digital Forays Devlin Forests CD. I think you can still get the disk at either www.3dmodelworld.com or www.poserworld.com. It's pretty cheap, only $49 bucks or something like that, but you get 500 trees instead of 11 ;). But you will have to pay in polycounts inside Vue. They add up quick with the trees. Laurie

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.