Fri, Jul 5, 11:50 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jul 05 7:45 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Email Deliverability Issues

CHMedia ( ) posted Thu, 08 June 2023 at 1:42 PM Β· edited Fri, 05 July 2024 at 2:54 AM
We are experiencing an uptick in email deliverability issues to certain gmail accounts. We are going to investigate possible solutions to those and/or improvements to the suppression system. In the meantime, please whitelist the following mailboxes in your gmail account:

Vendors should probably whitelist these as well:

Amaranth ( ) posted Sat, 10 June 2023 at 4:24 PM

not only gmail, outlook.com has same issues

Amaranth3D

RFreise ( ) posted Wed, 28 June 2023 at 3:33 PM

I haven't gotten emails for the artists galleries that I follow is this related

RodS ( ) posted Fri, 30 June 2023 at 12:42 PM

Me neither.. Two days and counting.

"I reject your reality and substitute my own" - Adam Savage

vikinglady ( ) posted Fri, 30 June 2023 at 4:54 PM

This is the abby not getting out to us.

And the last one I received!Β 

From: "Renderosity Gallery" <ebot@postoffice.renderosity.com>

Sent:Β Wed, Jun 28, 2023 at 7:03 AM
Subject:Β New Artwork From Your Favorite Artists on Renderosity!

CHMedia ( ) posted Sat, 01 July 2023 at 9:35 AM

I don't believe it is related. I will look into this.

RodS ( ) posted Sun, 02 July 2023 at 3:34 PM

Still not getting the "New Artwork From Your Favorite Artists on Renderosity!" notifications. Last one I got was 6/28/23.

Just letting the powers-that-be know....

CHMedia ( ) posted Sun, 02 July 2023 at 4:10 PM

I will report this to our dev team. Thank you!

ebasham ( ) posted Mon, 03 July 2023 at 10:44 AM
Site Admin

@RodS There was a systems issue over the weekend that has since been resolved. That notification has went out this morning and it will continue going forward. Let us know if you experience that issue again. Thanks!

vikinglady ( ) posted Mon, 03 July 2023 at 12:07 PM

πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ Got my Artist Favorite πŸ“¨πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

RodS ( ) posted Mon, 03 July 2023 at 12:47 PM

ebasham posted at 10:44 AM Mon, 3 July 2023 - #4469171

@RodS There was a systems issue over the weekend that has since been resolved. That notification has went out this morning and it will continue going forward. Let us know if you experience that issue again. Thanks!

YAAAAAY!!!!! πŸ˜πŸ‘ They're baaaaaak! πŸ˜„Thanks for all your hard work! πŸ‘πŸ‘

RFreise ( ) posted Wed, 05 July 2023 at 1:40 AM Β· edited Wed, 05 July 2023 at 1:50 AM

Has gotten worse, no followed artists, no followed vendors, no subscribed threads and no receipts as of today

conglyvaness ( ) posted Wed, 05 July 2023 at 3:54 AM

not only gmail, outlook.com has same issues

TwiztidKidd ( ) posted Thu, 06 July 2023 at 9:58 AM Β· edited Thu, 06 July 2023 at 10:06 AM

Go to: https://www.renderosity.com/dashboard/sitemail/settings and add a check mark as seen in screencap below then click Save Changes.

It might have something to do with Email Notifications being off by default if you never made any selection in this menu. "Receive email when sitemail sent" is a newly added feature.

uwvQszU7pD3TwRoYaaT49fnt5o6wilV9lQNH21H3.png

Everything works as it should on my gmail account. Make an alias email and confirm it with Renderosity, if everything else fails. Emails will still make their way to your primary email.

RFreise ( ) posted Sat, 08 July 2023 at 11:20 AM

That is how mine displays. Went ahead and clicked on save changes anyway just to be sure

RFreise ( ) posted Fri, 14 July 2023 at 7:25 PM

Still not working

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.