Wed, Oct 2, 8:19 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser 13

Welcome to the Poser 13 Forum

Forum Moderators: nerd, RedPhantom

(Last Updated: 2024 Oct 01 1:56 am)

Subject: Show your Poser 13 renders!

shvrdavid ( ) posted Wed, 19 July 2023 at 8:31 PM

Someone needs to write a script to work with and combine HD morphs in Poser... This is a combination of 4 HD morphs I made in Poser, on Lafemme.....

b35cdd7904f95a1b9797ad3df8077733_original.jpg

Some things are easy to explain, other things are not........ <- Store ->   <-Freebies->

odf ( ) posted Thu, 20 July 2023 at 2:26 AM · edited Thu, 20 July 2023 at 2:29 AM
Online Now!

A while back I tried to write a script for loading HD morphs into Poser from .obj files but gave up because there were some oddities with how higher subd-level deltas are interpreted along UV seams that I couldn't make sense of. Not sure if Poser 13 has added the ability to load HD morphs not made in Poser, does anyone know? I've also had some weird issues with morphs created directly in Poser wiggling all over the place when the figure was posed. So personally, I decided to wait for full unimesh support and then check if I can make sense of the available documentation (if any) before trying anything with HD morphs again.

-- I'm not mad at you, just Westphalian.

Y-Phil ( ) posted Thu, 20 July 2023 at 6:04 AM
Online Now!
JanusJsenwark posted at 4:17 PM Wed, 19 July 2023 - #4470608

Wow

𝒫𝒽𝓎𝓁

(っ◔◡◔)っ

👿 Win11 on i9-13900K@5GHz, 64GB, RoG Strix B760F Gamng, Asus Tuf Gaming RTX 4070 OC Edition, 1 TB SSD, 6+4+8TB HD
👿 Mac Mini M2, Sonoma 14.6.1, 16GB, 500GB SSD
👿 Nas 10TB
👿 Poser 13 and soon 14 ❤️

Y-Phil ( ) posted Thu, 20 July 2023 at 6:04 AM
Online Now!
shvrdavid posted at 8:31 PM Wed, 19 July 2023 - #4470618

Someone needs to write a script to work with and combine HD morphs in Poser... This is a combination of 4 HD morphs I made in Poser, on Lafemme.....

Beautiful one!

𝒫𝒽𝓎𝓁

(っ◔◡◔)っ

👿 Win11 on i9-13900K@5GHz, 64GB, RoG Strix B760F Gamng, Asus Tuf Gaming RTX 4070 OC Edition, 1 TB SSD, 6+4+8TB HD
👿 Nas 10TB

Miss B ( ) posted Thu, 20 July 2023 at 10:26 AM

shvrdavid posted at 8:31 PM Wed, 19 July 2023 - #4470618

b35cdd7904f95a1b9797ad3df8077733_original.jpg

She's GORGEOUS!!!  😁

OK . . . Where's my chocolate?

Butterfly Dezignz

ghostship2 ( ) posted Thu, 20 July 2023 at 11:45 AM

@Miss B

How are you doing? Been a while since I've seen a post by you. I think there was some concern over at HW about your whereabouts.

W10, Ryzen 5 1600x, 16Gb,RTX2060Super+GTX980, PP11, 11.3.740

shvrdavid ( ) posted Thu, 20 July 2023 at 12:29 PM

odf posted at 2:26 AM Thu, 20 July 2023 - #4470634

A while back I tried to write a script for loading HD morphs into Poser from .obj files but gave up because there were some oddities with how higher subd-level deltas are interpreted along UV seams that I couldn't make sense of. Not sure if Poser 13 has added the ability to load HD morphs not made in Poser, does anyone know? I've also had some weird issues with morphs created directly in Poser wiggling all over the place when the figure was posed. So personally, I decided to wait for full unimesh support and then check if I can make sense of the available documentation (if any) before trying anything with HD morphs again.

I make all my HD morphs directly in Poser, so I would be happy with a script that just worked with them within Poser. (Or better than that, actual support in the program itself).... Being able to combine them would be really nice. Or successfully delete them from body parts they are not supposed to be on....... As it stands now, it takes many hours to even get a decent injection out of single or multiple HD morphs. Many times you end up with a bunch of hidden morph dials all driven by another one because you cant do it in one morph within Poser. There are also bugs in the HD system that make removing parts of an HD morph more than tiresome, sometimes nearly impossible and then has to be done on a text level in the cr2..... Grrrr.... lol....

HD morphs could be one of the best feature in Poser, if it was better supported. And yes, I have put multiple tickets in on this, multiple times...

Some things are easy to explain, other things are not........ <- Store ->   <-Freebies->

Y-Phil ( ) posted Thu, 20 July 2023 at 2:43 PM · edited Thu, 20 July 2023 at 2:43 PM
Online Now!

I stumbled upon a series of Maddelirium's Vic4's and some of them are quite gorgeous, such as Clarisse and her Steampunk style UYU6PcPSuACwuNTGGVNUsXzWhsq27NEwefC4tcRg.gif I know that her hair isn't 100% correctly set with the hat but that pleases me as is.

BavOGmKD5HxqZWhrTbp7TXOZSClkFoTJPzPDydf4.jpg

u492NIWwbpADwDFJhuQWcvpYzPWv2M3lbn2FjEwJ.jpg

𝒫𝒽𝓎𝓁

(っ◔◡◔)っ

👿 Nas 10TB

odf ( ) posted Thu, 20 July 2023 at 6:30 PM
Online Now!
shvrdavid posted at 12:29 PM Thu, 20 July 2023 - #4470661

odf posted at 2:26 AM Thu, 20 July 2023 - #4470634

I make all my HD morphs directly in Poser, so I would be happy with a script that just worked with them within Poser. (Or better than that, actual support in the program itself).... Being able to combine them would be really nice. Or successfully delete them from body parts they are not supposed to be on....... As it stands now, it takes many hours to even get a decent injection out of single or multiple HD morphs. Many times you end up with a bunch of hidden morph dials all driven by another one because you cant do it in one morph within Poser. There are also bugs in the HD system that make removing parts of an HD morph more than tiresome, sometimes nearly impossible and then has to be done on a text level in the cr2..... Grrrr.... lol....

HD morphs could be one of the best feature in Poser, if it was better supported. And yes, I have put multiple tickets in on this, multiple times...

Yes, I expect just combining them and creating injection poses with a script would be easier. The deltas should still be linear.

JanusJsenwark ( ) posted Thu, 20 July 2023 at 7:28 PM

Lisa and Steffi...LNLbnvxIff4ioJkE2NSpgjQpkblXqt0JYdUFv8N7.jpg

JanusJsenwark ( ) posted Thu, 20 July 2023 at 7:29 PM

.LlVC5JXiUE3cs20hE8VhgFWVSXPecxthkSWWmnZX.jpg

RedPhantom ( ) posted Fri, 21 July 2023 at 9:02 AM · edited Fri, 21 July 2023 at 9:02 AM
Site Admin

I decided to see how well some of L'homme's poses worked on La Femme. This one at least worked quite well, only needed to raise the back foot a smidge.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

Miss B ( ) posted Fri, 21 July 2023 at 12:29 PM
RedPhantom posted at 9:02 AM Fri, 21 July 2023 - #4470708

I decided to see how well some of L'homme's poses worked on La Femme. This one at least worked quite well, only needed to raise the back foot a smidge.

Makes a note now that I have the new LH Warrior Poses.  😉

Butterfly Dezignz

Thalek ( ) posted Fri, 21 July 2023 at 6:40 PM
Y-Phil posted at 2:43 PM Thu, 20 July 2023 - #4470672

I stumbled upon a series of Maddelirium's Vic4's and some of them are quite gorgeous, such as Clarisse and her Steampunk style UYU6PcPSuACwuNTGGVNUsXzWhsq27NEwefC4tcRg.gif I know that her hair isn't 100% correctly set with the hat but that pleases me as is.

Is that the famous Borg collective member, 7 of 1899?

JanusJsenwark ( ) posted Fri, 21 July 2023 at 7:31 PM

Emma Peel of Bollywood???

JanusJsenwark ( ) posted Fri, 21 July 2023 at 7:32 PM · edited Fri, 21 July 2023 at 7:32 PM

fOObflCTUhgDxxMCMRWeMnI5eT3OTrRRTe2ejZWr.jpg.Stanley Beamish???

JanusJsenwark ( ) posted Fri, 21 July 2023 at 7:32 PM

gE0Yi5RXZ31IFLH4FnrPogmuIoY490SaulSw8jaT.jpgMirrorface...

shvrdavid ( ) posted Fri, 21 July 2023 at 10:19 PM
JanusJsenwark posted at 7:32 PM Fri, 21 July 2023 - #4470773

fOObflCTUhgDxxMCMRWeMnI5eT3OTrRRTe2ejZWr.jpg.Stanley Beamish???

One could say that is Terrific, Mr.... You dropped your T-sphere again...

Thalek ( ) posted Sat, 22 July 2023 at 7:21 AM · edited Sat, 22 July 2023 at 7:21 AM

lZ8Ahn7UMiLfZSJQMxZ8eKbxzzLGO6qGnvnCs0q6.png

"Are you going on a long voyage?  I mean a REALLY long voyage, like traveling to another galaxy? And your ship cannot possibly hold enough supplies to keep 400  crewmenbers fed for 100 years?  You don't have a personnel problem, you have a storage problem.

"Do you have a remote colony that hasn't received its annual shipment of vital supplies, and you're worried you might have to kill off half the colonists to keep the other half alive?  You don't have a logistics problem, you have a storage problem.

"Do you just plain come from an overly large family and want some space and alone time for yourself?  Well, you DO have family problem, but you ALSO have a storage problem.

"We at the Andromeda Cuboctahedron company, a wholly owned subsidiary of the Kelvan empire, have developed a technology that allows us to compact down any living thing into these attractive, but unfortuantely slightly fragile cuboctahedra, with a nearly unlimited shelf life. Let us solve your storage problems by helping your store your surplus population in a volume of less than 1,000 cubic centimeters at a fraction of the cost of keeping them supplied with necessities, until such time as they are needed again.  And if it turns out they are never needed again, the cuboctahedra readily crush into a fine bio-degradable powder."

MThcHyLMBPTxzJkbfSH5ZunAPOGD3R6EHRaUALbv.png

"Act now, and your galaxy can join the Kelvan Empire for free as a protected client state that can, in a few thousand years, earn a full citizenship in the Empire."

Combination reference and texture photo, from the TrekCore media site:

RE408sbC0aFxp5ZT8fVvCDtB40mAm8Jhz6GOSnMG.jpg

I liked the displacement mapping better, as it gave a rougher appearance, but I couldn't figure out how to keep the surfaces from floating above the seams of the object.

And I had repeated incidents where somehow, the normals of some faces got reversed, a fact I usually discovered after saving the object and trying to bring it into Poser.  I quickly found that Hexagon has a feature/bug, where if you change the normal of a single face, all of the faces of the object lose their material definitions. (At least the actual material definitions survived, but all of the list storing the actual polygon/material assignments emptied itself.)

At least the over all UV mapping stayed intact, but even there, the UV map image saved to disk, while LOOKING like the UV map in the program,  had the actual mapped locations flipped vertically. In order for the texture map and the UV map to work together, I had to flip the texture map vertically.  And realizing that I was going to have an unknown period of further study to try and duplicate the achievements in Blender, which had already taken far too many DAYS, not hours, in Hexagon, I decided to temporarily stick to Hexagon to finish this ridiculously easy (in theory) project, instead of changing horses in midstream.

That said, I have only one more modeling project to accomplish in life, and I have to convince myself that it's worth teaching myself Blender, and how to accomplish the same things I learned to do with Hexagon in Blender's far superior environment, for just one last project.

I knew I was not particularly skilled in 3D modeling (which is why I will be using Joe Quick's supersuit developer kits for suits, gloves, and boots and then reshaping them), but this experienced with the cuboctahedron was downright humiliating. It makes me wonder if I've always been an idiot, or whether these things are a sign of slowly developing cognitive impairment.

Which is probably too much drama and TMI for everyone else here.  I'm an over-sharer; sorry about that.

Y-Phil ( ) posted Sat, 22 July 2023 at 2:12 PM · edited Sat, 22 July 2023 at 2:12 PM
Online Now!
Thalek posted at 6:40 PM Fri, 21 July 2023 - #4470767
Y-Phil posted at 2:43 PM Thu, 20 July 2023 - #4470672

Is that the famous Borg collective member, 7 of 1899?

This one:

https://www.renderosity.com/marketplace/products/104901/mdd-clarice-for-v42

𝒫𝒽𝓎𝓁

(っ◔◡◔)っ

👿 Nas 10TB

JanusJsenwark ( ) posted Sun, 23 July 2023 at 4:54 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

Three pix for Superfly Fans...nti77mh3EZWB2wZZapNi5d8U0VZsa7J7by6cAAKO.jpg

.upocpScMMJ1fnHJGEOJcKck7agdLoZT3hAq5Xyrg.jpg

.1DTyqZBm0qi3higP8oGVNtx6T1h1hvPvtcTG30pG.jpg

ChromeStar ( ) posted Sun, 23 July 2023 at 6:38 PM
Thalek posted at 7:21 AM Sat, 22 July 2023 - #4470816

I liked the displacement mapping better, as it gave a rougher appearance, but I couldn't figure out how to keep the surfaces from floating above the seams of the object.

The surface might float because there is some positive displacement pushing the surface out. Since you only want negative displacement for the holes, you could use a Math node to subtract some value from your displacement map. I'm not sure how the values map to the gray scale but you should be able to come up with a decent answer with a little trial and error.

May also need some subdivision if you use superfly, but that looks like firefly to me.

hborre ( ) posted Sun, 23 July 2023 at 8:29 PM

The other possibility might be that the displacement map has an incorrect Gamma setting.  However, if a diffuse map is used to impart displacement, that map should be connected through a Gamma node to correct its value and then converted to a grayscale image.  How much contrast and brightness will determine displacement height when projected on the object?

Thalek ( ) posted Sun, 23 July 2023 at 9:08 PM

Thanks!  I'll try looking into both of those possibilities. It seems to me to be very likely that the gamma is incorrect., as I didn't bother checking it. And I haven't played with subdivision at all yet.

DownTown37 ( ) posted Mon, 24 July 2023 at 8:22 AM · edited Mon, 24 July 2023 at 8:28 AM

This is a "work in Progress" in combination with the Owl Helmet. The Ork Harpy is a Unimesh single skin Poser figure using own tools to create the gigging until Poser 13 will have them Released.

Standalone Figure Rigged Posed and Rendered in Poser13 "Superfly"

TLd6SNn38Yidy39ZrIKb3VNqKCEB7hhPBUdJblqR.png

Thalek ( ) posted Mon, 24 July 2023 at 10:23 PM

ChromeStar posted at 6:38 PM Sun, 23 July 2023 - #4470955

Thalek posted at 7:21 AM Sat, 22 July 2023 - #4470816

The surface might float because there is some positive displacement pushing the surface out. Since you only want negative displacement for the holes, you could use a Math node to subtract some value from your displacement map. I'm not sure how the values map to the gray scale but you should be able to come up with a decent answer with a little trial and error.

May also need some subdivision if you use superfly, but that looks like firefly to me.

Well, almost all of the suggestions the two of you made helped, but also opened another can of worms. Haven't tried the math node yet, as it was my understanding that the displacement range was 0-255, with 0 (black) being the original surface and 255 being a displacement above the original surface. I will try it eventually, though.

Added a gamma correction node, added an HSV desaturation node, and used subdivision . It was the subdivision that opened the can of worms, as the cuboctahedron looked more like a sphere even with just one level of subdivision . So I added a small chamfer to round all of the edges a little. This not only made subdivision behave better, it looked more like the original.

It also wiped out my original unfolded UV mapping, so I now have to do that over with the somewhat more complicated geometry. (Took the original 14 poly object to something like 300 polys. ) But the subdivision made the displacement map look pretty good.

Thank the deities for incremental saves, so the new modified geometry is saved,  and I only have to fuss with the remapping aspects.

Thalek ( ) posted Mon, 24 July 2023 at 10:25 PM
DownTown37 posted at 8:22 AM Mon, 24 July 2023 - #4470989

This is a "work in Progress" in combination with the Owl Helmet. The Ork Harpy is a Unimesh single skin Poser figure using own tools to create the gigging until Poser 13 will have them Released.

Standalone Figure Rigged Posed and Rendered in Poser13 "Superfly"

Whoah! Impressive!

shvrdavid ( ) posted Tue, 25 July 2023 at 1:55 AM · edited Tue, 25 July 2023 at 1:55 AM

In Cycles and Superfly, half is no displacement. (median) So if your range is 0 to 1, 0.5 is no displacement. 0 is max negative displacement, and 1 in max positive. 

Thalek ( ) posted Tue, 25 July 2023 at 2:26 AM

shvrdavid posted at 1:55 AM Tue, 25 July 2023 - #4471045

In Cycles and Superfly, half is no displacement. (median) So if your range is 0 to 1, 0.5 is no displacement. 0 is max negative displacement, and 1 in max positive. 

Ahhhh!  I always disliked that about bump mapping, that it started at the surface, and had no option for burrowing in, as the settings in a certain free competitor can. It struck me as losing half the usefulness of the map.

Thank you for bringing an old dilettante up to date again.  Once I get the thing remapped again, I shall certainly try that.  (I spent much of today simply estivating, as my air conditioner is slowly dying, and it was, IMHO, too hot for anything requiring finicky detail, and patience.)

ghostship2 ( ) posted Tue, 25 July 2023 at 11:57 AM

still working on this. Heavy texture editing in Photoshop.

3xqDcchnXljcuHly44x0ApDRYn4zcVTvOMTEO4wa.jpg

W10, Ryzen 5 1600x, 16Gb,RTX2060Super+GTX980, PP11, 11.3.740

Y-Phil ( ) posted Tue, 25 July 2023 at 2:10 PM
Online Now!

Great!

𝒫𝒽𝓎𝓁

(っ◔◡◔)っ

👿 Nas 10TB

Afrodite-Ohki ( ) posted Tue, 25 July 2023 at 7:12 PM · edited Tue, 25 July 2023 at 7:13 PM

I was given permission to post sneak peeks of LF2 here and there so here, have this.

It's nothing special, just me testing various things (new P13's HDRI support, LF2 Pro included morphs and skin variations, and a pose set for her that I'm working on).

jXijHfHjDhg9gdowjK9SgQt1yzHclD6Past4YKab.png

- - - - - - 

Feel free to call me Ohki!

Poser Pro 11, Poser 12 and Poser 13, Windows 10, Superfly junkie. My units are milimeters.

Persephone (the computer): AMD Ryzen 9 5900x, RTX 3070 GPU, 96gb ram.

Rhia474 ( ) posted Tue, 25 July 2023 at 7:25 PM

Knee and feet looking lovely!!!

Afrodite-Ohki ( ) posted Tue, 25 July 2023 at 8:01 PM

Rhia474 posted at 7:25 PM Tue, 25 July 2023 - #4471119

Knee and feet looking lovely!!!

LMAO that's specific - I take it you didn't like LF's knees and feet?

And thanks! We're being very very detailed with LF2's creation. :)

- - - - - - 

Poser Pro 11, Poser 12 and Poser 13, Windows 10, Superfly junkie. My units are milimeters.

Rhia474 ( ) posted Tue, 25 July 2023 at 8:38 PM

Especially the feet. Thank you for working on that!

hborre ( ) posted Tue, 25 July 2023 at 8:50 PM

I will be looking forward to test her out once she is released.

Thalek ( ) posted Tue, 25 July 2023 at 9:00 PM
Afrodite-Ohki posted at 7:12 PM Tue, 25 July 2023 - #4471116

I was given permission to post sneak peeks of LF2 here and there so here, have this.

It's nothing special, just me testing various things (new P13's HDRI support, LF2 Pro included morphs and skin variations, and a pose set for her that I'm working on).

Looks pretty good to me, but admittedly, I am not as sharp-eyed as many others, even when my glasses are up to date. I was not able to spot any problems with the previous version, either, so my endorsement is possibly less useful than some.

shvrdavid ( ) posted Tue, 25 July 2023 at 10:26 PM · edited Tue, 25 July 2023 at 10:28 PM

I have been busy giving the Morph Brush a once thru.... I should be catching up on sleep, but is that even possible?

ThkG9GRa4reodHpyS8ueAuleJKi2Nof1EEgcN10X.jpg

Guess who?

Y-Phil ( ) posted Wed, 26 July 2023 at 5:34 AM
Online Now!
Afrodite-Ohki posted at 7:12 PM Tue, 25 July 2023 - #4471116

Wow... I agree: she's gorgeous, and those feet and hands: fantastic, indeed.

And: you're speaking of a new Poser 13's HDRI support? something new to come soon?

𝒫𝒽𝓎𝓁

(っ◔◡◔)っ

👿 Nas 10TB

Afrodite-Ohki ( ) posted Wed, 26 July 2023 at 7:25 AM
Y-Phil posted at 5:34 AM Wed, 26 July 2023 - #4471158

And: you're speaking of a new Poser 13's HDRI support? something new to come soon?

That's already included in P13! In the included default scenes in the loader, there are two that use HDRI (I forget the names, sorry, I'm in bed. Street something I think?). You can start with them and, in the material room, pick the background and replace with any HDRI you want, using the "replace all > scene" feature.

- - - - - - 

RedPhantom ( ) posted Wed, 26 July 2023 at 9:05 AM
Site Admin

Until I can get a new figure to play with, I'll have to satisfy myself with older ones. This is a character for a new story I've been working on

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

jancory ( ) posted Wed, 26 July 2023 at 10:41 AM

OZELgViitFgRPVVj7SgA7XJIbv337dPCjv9nOIPz.jpg

Had to re-render this one with unimesh setting because seams were showing.  Is this a shader or lighting problem since I use this texture often with other setups & haven't had problems before. 

Also tweaked in photoshop since the built-in post-effects don't work on my ancient W7 system.

lost in the wilderness

Poser 13, Poser11,  Win7Pro 64, now with 24GB ram

ooh! i guess i can add my new render(only) machine!  Win11, I7, RTX 3060 12GB

My Freebies

Miss B ( ) posted Wed, 26 July 2023 at 11:12 AM
RedPhantom posted at 9:05 AM Wed, 26 July 2023 - #4471171

cHqd3nslDMQHlIDCrUYcV0NVaSNv1lTMFSlH0lat.jpg

Until I can get a new figure to play with, I'll have to satisfy myself with older ones. This is a character for a new story I've been working on

Very nice Red, and I'm really liking that office scene furniture set.  🙂

Butterfly Dezignz

RedPhantom ( ) posted Wed, 26 July 2023 at 5:14 PM
Site Admin

Miss B posted at 11:12 AM Wed, 26 July 2023 - #4471181

Very nice Red, and I'm really liking that office scene furniture set.  :slight_smile:
Thanks. That's Gothic room https://www.renderosity.com/marketplace/products/139402/gothic-room  from rpublishing

odf ( ) posted Wed, 26 July 2023 at 6:42 PM
Online Now!
jancory posted at 10:41 AM Wed, 26 July 2023 - #4471179

OZELgViitFgRPVVj7SgA7XJIbv337dPCjv9nOIPz.jpg

Had to re-render this one with unimesh setting because seams were showing.  Is this a shader or lighting problem since I use this texture often with other setups & haven't had problems before. 

Also tweaked in photoshop since the built-in post-effects don't work on my ancient W7 system.

Body part seams showing in a non-unimesh setting are typically caused by the subsurface scattering. I render all my figures with unimesh welding on because of that.

jancory ( ) posted Wed, 26 July 2023 at 8:03 PM

thanks, i'll try to remember that.

lost in the wilderness

Poser 13, Poser11,  Win7Pro 64, now with 24GB ram

ooh! i guess i can add my new render(only) machine!  Win11, I7, RTX 3060 12GB

My Freebies

Y-Phil ( ) posted Thu, 27 July 2023 at 2:16 AM
Online Now!

Very nice picture

𝒫𝒽𝓎𝓁

(っ◔◡◔)っ

👿 Nas 10TB

RedPhantom ( ) posted Thu, 27 July 2023 at 7:12 AM
Site Admin
Y-Phil posted at 2:16 AM Thu, 27 July 2023 - #4471245

Very nice picture
thanks

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.