Tue, Oct 1, 5:34 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Carrara

Welcome to the Carrara Forum

Forum Coordinators: Kalypso

Carrara F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 29 9:32 am)

Visit the Carrara Gallery here.

Carrara Free Stuff here.

Visit the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Removing unused and dublicated channel

ibm386 ( ) posted Tue, 03 October 2023 at 3:12 PM · edited Tue, 01 October 2024 at 5:08 AM

Hello! How to remove morph channel?

Poser can make a inj-file but can't create a morph rem-file, I used another tool to create a rem file but without success, channels just hidden but not deleted.

This not work

VqIQwA4ciK7E9JkZKBV8V9ztNhHrpZ5ziTcWCaxB.gif

WendyLuvsCatz ( ) posted Wed, 04 October 2023 at 5:46 AM

you could delete them in the vertex room under morph but no idea why you would want to.

Just zeroing better as not gone for good.

Animation zero selection should do it depending on the figure (legacy or genesis +)

YouTube Channel

Dreaming Kitty Channel

Tom R. Toe

My ArtyFarty AI channel

ibm386 ( ) posted Fri, 06 October 2023 at 3:29 AM

Unfortunately no. You can edit a morph in vertex edit mode but you can't delete it. I'm using legacy poser figure.

I need this because the pz exporter is bugged and has created morph channels with the same name and now the pz2 and fc2 facial expressions don't work correctly.

WendyLuvsCatz ( ) posted Fri, 06 October 2023 at 4:40 PM

you may need to do some editing in Notepad++ then I am not very versed in editing Poser files but it is possible 

I have myself used DAZ studio to create ExP injection and Remove files and Deltas using Carrara made morphs in Morphloader etc

there is a lot of documentation out there on it

at least whatever you do in Carrara will not effect your runtime so when working in DAZ studio remove your main content library from the directory and add a temporary one with just the content you need and work on that.

then you can add that to your Carrara browser too with less baggage 

YouTube Channel

Dreaming Kitty Channel

Tom R. Toe

My ArtyFarty AI channel

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.