Wed, Oct 2, 6:22 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 30 9:13 pm)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Lost $10 gift certificate after cancelling purchase

yaugt ( ) posted Tue, 26 December 2023 at 9:54 AM · edited Wed, 02 October 2024 at 4:24 AM

Hi all,

I used a $10 gift certificate on an order I had to cancel on the paypal side (forgot to remove some items). After putting everything back into my cart I tried to reuse the gift certificate but I got $0 discount.  

Any chance this can be fixed?

Thanks in advance.

lauraguo ( ) posted Tue, 26 December 2023 at 5:47 PM · edited Tue, 26 December 2023 at 5:48 PM

Hello,

The order still exists on Renderosity's end, so it's holding your gift certificate for that order.

You can cancel this order by going to your orders page (https://www.renderosity.com/marketplace/account/orders). Click on the red "Cancel Order" button in the top right of your order. Once you do that, you should be able to use your gift certificate again.

We can also cancel the order for you, just let us know the order number. You can submit a support ticket here https://support.renderosity.com/. (It's easier for us to track, and you don't need to put your info in a public forum.)

Let me know if that helps? Or if you have any other questions/concerns?

Thank you,

Laura

yaugt ( ) posted Tue, 26 December 2023 at 6:11 PM

Hi Laura,

Thanks for your reply.  I’ll try the support system. Oddly enough, you say the order is still active on your end, but when PayPal sent me back to Renderosity after canceling, my cart was empty. So there was no cart for me to cancel. I had to put the items back.

I’m on my mobile at the moment. I’ll do that once I get home. 

Cheers

yaugt ( ) posted Wed, 27 December 2023 at 1:00 AM

Hi Laura, 

Just reporting back from my PC. Process was super easy. As you mentioned I opted for checking my orders page and hold and behold it was there. So I cancelled it and loaded the cart and applied the gift certificate.  It's all good. 

Thanks again.

Cheers.

lauraguo ( ) posted Wed, 27 December 2023 at 9:20 AM

Happy to help! And happy to hear that the process was simple. :) 

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.