Sat, Oct 5, 7:23 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 11:28 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Is there a Newsletter December 15% coupon?

Torquinox ( ) posted Sun, 17 December 2023 at 11:17 AM · edited Sat, 28 September 2024 at 3:13 PM

Is there a December Newsletter 15% coupon? If so, I haven't seen it.

CHMedia ( ) posted Tue, 19 December 2023 at 4:21 PM

Edit: I am responding to let you know one will be sent via newsletter soon. Thank you for your patience. Subscribe here: Community Newsletter

Torquinox ( ) posted Tue, 19 December 2023 at 6:58 PM

Thank you

Torquinox ( ) posted Thu, 21 December 2023 at 5:56 AM

Sorry to bother you again. Is Rendo soon the same as Daz soon? Still no 15% coupon. Got some other coupons but not good on sale items or prime-only with $50 buy-in. December coupon won't matter in January. >_>

maneki_neko ( ) posted Mon, 25 December 2023 at 5:47 AM

haven't seen the 15% december newsletter coupon (yet) either...

not interested at all in a 25% coupon that demands a min. 50$ purchase AND not even good on sales item, i can get better in any random sale.

however, december coupon won't interest me in january either - even if it's kinda "still applicable in january" - because i'm down to my last $$ today. so i guess i'm not buying that last item i wanted...

and by the way, more generally, holidays sales or not, deals discounts or not, a MONTHLY coupon should arrive REGULARLY in our mailboxes every month on the 1st, so we can actually use it ALL month. everything else makes no sense at all, and borders on a joke - at our expense.
point is, i'm fickle, and patience is not my virtue. so when i have to wait, ask around in the forums almost every time, wonder if i deleted an important mail by error, etc etc, i just give up, and spend the few $$ i have somewhere else where things are regular, dependable, and easy to find.

already this "some vendors might not accept coupons" is weird. but whatever, if they rather get ZERO DOLLAR because i just won't buy anything that's not on sale and/or discounted by coupon, instead of X DOLLARS minus 15% off by coupon, they're free to do so.

it's not because i think that their fantastic work isn't worth the full price, it's because I'M BROKE and have felines to feed. actually, every dollar i spend on 3D is one dollar too much. but well, sometimes i need the goodies to balance my mood, so i allow myself the right to spend some $$ for unnecessary virtual pixel stuff. howver, i won't do it at any price...

IN THE END, MERITOCRACY HAS NOT ONLY PERMEATED OUR DAILY LIVES AND WORK, BUT ALSO OUR HEARTS, OUR MINDS AND OUR PERCEPTION OF ART...

maneki_neko ( ) posted Fri, 29 December 2023 at 9:38 AM

wow. amazing. newsletter coupon from december just arrived in my mailbox today on DECEMBER 29th. once 1) the month is over, and 2) i've spent all my money already for cool sales/real bargains and have zero dollar left on my card. big deal to make it valid until january 19th, i won't have a cent (hence nor will rendo get any from me) until then. and i might not be the only user who has already splurged...
so, when will we receive the january newsletter coupon, on february 14th for valentine's? i'd laugh at my joke if this was funny, but it isn't. stuff like this is just annoying. so my wishlist won't get shorter apparently.

IN THE END, MERITOCRACY HAS NOT ONLY PERMEATED OUR DAILY LIVES AND WORK, BUT ALSO OUR HEARTS, OUR MINDS AND OUR PERCEPTION OF ART...

ashleyb ( ) posted Fri, 29 December 2023 at 11:14 AM · edited Fri, 29 December 2023 at 11:26 AM
maneki_neko posted at 9:38 AM Fri, 29 December 2023 - #4479733

wow. amazing. newsletter coupon from december just arrived in my mailbox today on DECEMBER 29th. once 1) the month is over, and 2) i've spent all my money already for cool sales/real bargains and have zero dollar left on my card. big deal to make it valid until january 19th, i won't have a cent (hence nor will rendo get any from me) until then. and i might not be the only user who has already splurged...
so, when will we receive the january newsletter coupon, on february 14th for valentine's? i'd laugh at my joke if this was funny, but it isn't. stuff like this is just annoying. so my wishlist won't get shorter apparently.

I'm going to send you sitemail. I will alert the team about this issue. Sorry for the inconvenience to everyone. Will make sure this doesn't happen in the future when sending out coupons. 

Torquinox ( ) posted Fri, 29 December 2023 at 9:00 PM
Unfortunate timing, yes. :(

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.