Mon, Jul 8, 5:25 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff, ashleyb, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jul 08 3:48 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: question regarding "Clearance" sales event

Giana ( ) posted Wed, 17 January 2024 at 1:48 AM · edited Sun, 07 July 2024 at 1:17 PM

are all clearance items on sale for the 75/80% off?

some items are still showing the regular clearance pricing, so some clarification would be greatly appreciated...

thanks in advance

yaugt ( ) posted Wed, 17 January 2024 at 3:05 AM

looks like they're working on it as the banner leads  to a 404 page now. 

lauraguo ( ) posted Wed, 17 January 2024 at 9:20 AM
Site Admin

Only select clearance items are on sale (not all of them). You can see all included products here: https://www.renderosity.com/marketplace/browse?sales_events=672

Here's a working link to the article about this sales event: https://www.renderosity.com/article/28062/clearance-saleWe're currently working to replace the broken link with the correct one.

So sorry about the confusion there. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions.

Thank you for your patience and for shopping with us :)

Laura

Giana ( ) posted Wed, 17 January 2024 at 11:06 AM

thank you for clearing that up for me.  i was a bit confused as the article did not say "select" anywhere as it usually does when that kind of caveat is applicable...

i was all excited, and thought i was going to be able to clear some of my Wishlist items... auh well...

hopefully the event will prove to be a success so as to encourage more frequent similar events with wider vendor participation...

lauraguo ( ) posted Wed, 17 January 2024 at 11:22 AM · edited Wed, 17 January 2024 at 11:26 AM
Site Admin

Ah, the confusion there totally makes sense. I'll pass that feedback on to promotional staff--thank you.

shonsu ( ) posted Wed, 17 January 2024 at 3:35 PM · edited Wed, 17 January 2024 at 3:35 PM

Hi  -  Another issue is the minimum $3.50 rule.  If you're below you can't purchase the item and all I want to do is buy the one product. FNnUn6iXQiYg8PNxGKkoS9GYfGK9FKilk1Q7lc1K.jpg

lauraguo ( ) posted Wed, 17 January 2024 at 4:03 PM
Site Admin

shonsu, unfortunately we can't lower the $3.50 minimum purchase amount right now. (We have it to cover transaction fees, and it's something that we're planning on taking a closer look at in the future.) Really sorry about that, I wish I could help you more there :(

Thanks for understanding, and please let me know if there's anything else I can help with.

lauraguo ( ) posted Wed, 17 January 2024 at 4:04 PM
Site Admin

For anyone else who has a question, I recommend submitting a support ticket: https://support.renderosity.com/. We can better track/respond to questions there. 

3-DArena ( ) posted Sun, 21 January 2024 at 12:02 PM

Giana posted at 11:06 AM Wed, 17 January 2024 - #4480464

thank you for clearing that up for me.  i was a bit confused as the article did not say "select" anywhere as it usually does when that kind of caveat is applicable...

i was all excited, and thought i was going to be able to clear some of my Wishlist items... auh well...

hopefully the event will prove to be a success so as to encourage more frequent similar events with wider vendor participation...

Honestly if you have things in your wishlist that are on clearance that you really want then you should purchase them.  Not every vendor puts things into clearance and not every vendor then puts them in a clearance sale as it discounts them so low that vendors make barely anything after the store's cut.  The clearance prices are already very low.

Those items can and do disappear instead of going into these sales and then being removed.

3-D Arena | Instagram | Facebook

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.