Fri, Oct 4, 11:26 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 10:18 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Prime Coupon Can't Apply

a_crow ( ) posted Tue, 30 January 2024 at 12:23 AM · edited Fri, 04 October 2024 at 11:18 AM

Re: PRIMENEWMEMBER124 promotion

Why offer a coupon code on something that won't allow you to use a coupon on it? I thought maybe it would work in the cart despite that, but it simply says Coupon not found or has expired.
Did you mean to use the gift certificate entry?

a_crow ( ) posted Tue, 30 January 2024 at 12:29 AM

Wouldn't it have just been easier to reduce the cost of Prime until Feb. 29th?

lauraguo ( ) posted Tue, 30 January 2024 at 11:20 AM

You should be able to use the coupon now. Sorry about that, it was a configuration setting on our end. If you have any other questions/concerns, you can reply here or submit a support ticket https://support.renderosity.com/ (easier for us to keep track of).

Thank you for reporting this issue,

Laura

a_crow ( ) posted Tue, 30 January 2024 at 11:22 AM

That did it, thanks. :)

lauraguo ( ) posted Tue, 30 January 2024 at 11:27 AM · edited Tue, 30 January 2024 at 11:28 AM

Excellent, good to hear :)

Regarding sale vs coupon: I'm not sure about the logistics of a sale discount vs coupon (I don't work in that department). But there are certain differences in terms of analytics and marketing methods that could have affected the team's choice of one over the other.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.