Sun, Oct 6, 8:57 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / DAZ|Studio

Welcome to the DAZ|Studio Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Guardian_Angel_671, Daddyo3d

DAZ|Studio F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 2:10 pm)

Subject: SeamGuide?

DarkElegance ( ) posted Sat, 09 March 2024 at 12:36 AM · edited Fri, 04 October 2024 at 7:09 AM

I remember way back when, that there use to be seam guides for the Daz Models. It allowed you to be able to make body paints/tattoos without worrying about the seams ruining your design...I checked the free stuff, but...cant seem to find a gen8 one...Anyone have a clue where to get one?

Thanks in advance

https://www.darkelegance.co.uk/

Commission open.

hborre ( ) posted Sat, 09 March 2024 at 9:18 AM

Did you try an internet browser search?  I found a 2017 response to this same question, there should be a UV template in your product library.  A follow-up comment states that the Gen 8 template is similar to the Gen 3.  SnowSultan used to provide many figures UV/Seam guide templates and that can be found here:

SnowSultan - Seam Guides (artstation.com)

RFreise ( ) posted Sat, 09 March 2024 at 11:25 AM

Look in your product library it should be there, however, downloading it may be questionable. I have had problems downloading some of the UV templates and CS is hit-and-miss. I still have unresolved tickets for some of the template files

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.