Sat, Aug 3, 11:49 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical

Welcome to the Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical Forum

Forum Moderators: nerd

Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jul 27 12:14 pm)

banner

Welcome to the Poser Forums! Need help with these versions, advice on upgrading? Etc...you've arrived at the right place!

Looking for Poser Tutorials? Find those HERE

Subject: Problem creating animation pose

bdpoppa ( ) posted Mon, 22 January 2024 at 3:10 PM · edited Thu, 01 August 2024 at 3:55 AM

I created an animated figure in which the only thing I changed was the Z Scale on parts of the figure to make them move.  When I save the pose everything saves except the Z Scale change.  I am running Poser 11 Pro.  Am I trying to do the impossible?

saibabameuk ( ) posted Tue, 23 January 2024 at 1:52 AM

Post the animation les see how it turns out even with the fault !

How are you exporting the animation? Just interested in your subject and happy to chat about animation. https://youtu.be/grDfmBLCmQc?si=e6sAHNUnR92uqYxx

bdpoppa ( ) posted Tue, 23 January 2024 at 10:43 AM

Simply saving it as a mult-frame pose.  Tried with and without Morph Channels and Body Transformations.

KageRyu ( ) posted Mon, 08 April 2024 at 6:28 PM

In the process of saving the pose there should be a window with tick boxes for Morph channels and Body transforms - to save scaling you must tick the Save Body Transformations.

The New HD Toaster from Wamco toasts bread more evenly and acurately than Standard Toasters. Take advantage of the FULL resolution of your bread and try one today, because if your toast isn't in High Definition, you are not getting the most of your toast!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.