Fri, Oct 4, 8:25 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 8:01 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: New Scrolling Sales Items at Top of Page Forcing Page to Constantly Reload

RobZhena ( ) posted Tue, 09 April 2024 at 10:03 AM · edited Fri, 04 October 2024 at 8:25 AM

On my iPad, the scrolling sales items at the top of the page (not the banner, the new “feature”) keep forcing the page to refresh. It is now too annoying t view the products below because each refresh moves where I am. If this keeps up, I will stop shopping here.

msansing ( ) posted Tue, 09 April 2024 at 10:30 AM
Site Admin
RobZhena posted at 10:03 AM Tue, 9 April 2024 - #2987077

On my iPad, the scrolling sales items at the top of the page (not the banner, the new “feature”) keep forcing the page to refresh. It is now too annoying t view the products below because each refresh moves where I am. If this keeps up, I will stop shopping here.

Thank you for your feedback, I will forward on to our developers for review. 

lauraguo ( ) posted Fri, 12 April 2024 at 9:53 AM

We've updated the site so that it won't jump around. There may be some weirdness with blank space around the Premier Releases, but we'll address that early next week. (We wanted to get this temporary fix out so that you and everyone else could browse in peace.) 

Thanks again for reporting this, and please feel free to let us know any other feedback that you have.

tykey ( ) posted Fri, 12 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Thank you for the fix. It is VERY much appreciated!

RobZhena ( ) posted Fri, 12 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

Thank you!

Klutz ( ) posted Sat, 13 April 2024 at 9:16 AM

I have no idea why my previous post has been deleted.

I was just asking why rwo lots of disorientating scrolling items was deemed necessary!

********************************************************************************************************************

Life is a beta.

In faecorum semper, solum profundum variat.

Giana ( ) posted Sun, 14 April 2024 at 8:21 PM

for me the scrolling moves a bit too quickly to truly understand what it is i'm looking at...

frankly, i had to block it cause it was making my vertigo act up a touch...

lauraguo ( ) posted Mon, 15 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

We just launched another improvement to the Premier Releases scroller, to fix any additional weirdness. It should also be more responsive on mobile.

Klutz: I'm not sure what happened there. I'm not seeing any previous posts from you on my end :(

Giana: Ah, that's not good! Totally understand how that can be disorienting. The scroller has been completely re-built, so that may have helped. Regardless, I'll make a note to see what we can do there (slowing down transitions, or some different kind of transition?)

Thanks again for all your feedback, and for shopping with us. As always, if you have any feedback about this change, please let me know. 

joannaylor ( ) posted Mon, 06 May 2024 at 3:05 AM
lauraguo posted at 9:53 AM Fri, 12 April 2024 - #4483531

We've updated the site so that it won't jump around. There may be some weirdness with blank space around the Premier Releases, but we'll address that early next week. (We wanted to get this temporary fix out so that you and everyone else could browse in peace.) 

Thanks again for reporting this, and please feel free to let us know any other feedback that you have.

Thank you very much for the repair, I will continue to shop. strands

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.