Wed, Sep 18, 6:48 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 6:30 pm)

Subject: Converting Clothing to fit Michael 4

GaryChildress ( ) posted Thu, 18 April 2024 at 12:03 AM · edited Tue, 17 September 2024 at 8:34 PM

I  used to have a program that would convert clothing from one character to fit another. It included the ability to convert clothing into Michael 4 compatible clothing. I've forgotten the name of the program but I can't find it anymore.

Does anyone know of any clothing conversion utilities around that I can use to convert clothing figures from other models to fit M4?

Thanks!!

Please visit My 3D Freebies

Thank you for your patronage!

primorge ( ) posted Thu, 18 April 2024 at 3:11 AM

You're probably thinking of EvilInnocence's CrossDresser

https://www.evilinnocence.com/shop/store/shop-by-category/crossdresser.html

I've heard that it isn't being actively supported anymore, this is just hearsay of course, but EvilInnocense hasn't released a license for LaFemme 2 (AFAIK) which leads me to believe this may be the truth. It appears that the different figure fitting licenses are still for sale, here at Rendo and at home site. I have Crossdresser and have used it with some success to convert V4 stuff to LF.

Poser has the fitting room to convert clothing between figures, it's a bit fiddly but viable...

hborre ( ) posted Thu, 18 April 2024 at 8:49 AM

I concur with primoge; the optimal third-party option is EvilInnocence's CrossDresser 4. The website is still active, yet there seems to be no new content or licenses recently. While Poser's Fitting Room offers decent model conversions, mastering it to achieve the best outcomes involves a learning curve.

GaryChildress ( ) posted Thu, 18 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

I just downloaded Crossdresser 4 and then purchased some licenses. It says I've paid, however, when I go to the download screen it says I don't have any items to DL. Did I miss something or did I just hand the website my money and they just walk off with it? 

GaryChildress ( ) posted Thu, 18 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

OK. I just saw the message that says allow up to 24 hours for processing. Hopefully everything works out fine.

midinick ( ) posted Mon, 22 April 2024 at 8:57 AM
GaryChildress posted at 11:05 AM Thu, 18 April 2024 - #4483748

OK. I just saw the message that says allow up to 24 hours for processing. Hopefully everything works out fine.

did it work? Did you got your licences? I am asking because I wanted to buy some too but was afraid because the site seems not active anymore.

GaryChildress ( ) posted Mon, 22 April 2024 at 1:48 PM
midinick posted at 8:57 AM Mon, 22 April 2024 - #4483904
GaryChildress posted at 11:05 AM Thu, 18 April 2024 - #4483748

did it work? Did you got your licences? I am asking because I wanted to buy some too but was afraid because the site seems not active anymore.
Well, I've sort of dropped the project and decided to stick with stuff I already have for now. I got the licenses (I think) but I haven't tried the program out yet or done anything with it.. It looks like there might be some learning I'll need to do. As far as I can tell it starts up and the licenses seem to have plugged into the app or at least show up in it. i haven't tried converting any clothing with it, though. 

hborre ( ) posted Mon, 22 April 2024 at 2:45 PM

While there is a learning curve to mastering the software, it may not be as daunting as anticipated. It often involves a process of trial and error until you devise a method that suits your needs. Simplicity is key, although transferring morphs can be challenging.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.