Sat, Sep 28, 6:30 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 7:17 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Wishlist items are lost

midinick ( ) posted Tue, 09 April 2024 at 10:30 AM · edited Sat, 28 September 2024 at 6:29 PM

Hi ^^

I don't know if I'm the only one with this experience. In the last few days I wet to my wishlist it told me that some items were deleted because they are not longer for sale anymore.

It is nice to know they are gone, but please can you let them in the wishlist just with an tiny button that it is not for sale anymore?

3 Vendors deleted their items and if I did not take a screenshot of the info which items are deleted, I have no chance to find them on DAZ.

I think the vendors will leave Renderority... Lully.... I had so much items in my wishlist I wanted to buy and convert for La Femme... but now they are lost. I know everything is just digital, just bit and bytes... but it makes me kinda sad to have no chance to get them anymore. Some items from Fabiana are gone and lilflame but I have hope to find them again on DAZ.

Maybe someone know if more verndors will follow?

yaugt ( ) posted Tue, 09 April 2024 at 5:39 PM
Online Now!

Yes, it seems some vendors are migrating to DAZ. Fabiana and Lilflame have moved a big chunk of their catalog to DAZ, so I guess Lully is next and who knows how many more. I was more concern of not able to access my purchased items, but they're still showing up in my inventory.

I hope they don't abandon Renderosity entirely. I now rarely buy from DAZ due to their unnecessarily confusing and almost always broken mind bending sales tactics. And also their poor filtering system. Renderosity is much simpler and better experience in my opinion. 

Cheers

EVargas ( ) posted Wed, 10 April 2024 at 5:49 AM

The Daz store is a joke. I buy there but rarely, and because there are things that can only be found there.

But I understand that their success comes from their business/marketing strategy and past success.

Let's see:
- There you have generic/useless Google Ads ads everywhere, even for premium users.
- The wish list cannot be rearranged.
- There are no reviews or galleries on product pages.
- You rarely see a list of items used in promos.
- Hardly/overly moderated forums (not even comparable to here).
- Direct contact with the artists? Forget it! And here you can send a sitemail.
- Navigation and filter: also leave a lot to be desired, just like here, but I hope that both will improve.

I like it here, it's where I started (when I was neither a vendor nor an artist), and it wasn't by chance that I chose here. It wasn't just because they accept beginners/inexperienced vendors, I considered the items above.

I wish the exiting vendors/buyers much success, but in life I have learned that the grass is not always greener on the other side, for both buyers and sellers.

EVargas.Art

msansing ( ) posted Wed, 10 April 2024 at 8:12 AM
Site Admin

We appreciate your feedback!  We're staying put and we will be celebrating our 30th anniversary next year. We are excited about upcoming improvements for both our customers and vendors. One of the big improvements we are working on is the process of product categorization which when finished will improve search capabilities drastically. 

midinick ( ) posted Wed, 10 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

Thank you for your responses. 

I can totally understand why you buy more here than at DAZ, I often wished the same filter like here. 

I am happy to read, 30 th anniversary sounds great and I am really curious about the upcoming search capabilities 😅

I am also glad to read Renderosity will not close... this was my biggest fear if big vendors are leaving. A 2nd thought I had was.. maybe Renderosity is making more for Poser again and that's why they left. 🤷‍♀️

rnadams2 ( ) posted Wed, 10 April 2024 at 6:20 PM

It is disconcerting. Three vendors, one in each of the last three days, being "welcomed" to the DAZ store while simultaneously disappearing from here. I hoe we won't be seeing more over the next few days.

Torquinox ( ) posted Thu, 11 April 2024 at 5:13 AM

Anagord is on Daz now, apparently migrated whole oeuvre.

Giana ( ) posted Thu, 11 April 2024 at 9:23 AM

various thoughts of potential reasons:

Rendo is no longer truly able to make vendors enough money to live off of, and no longer has a broad audience viewership

Rendo is changing in ways that vendors disagree with & feel the need to migrate their most viable & current items to a different venue

Rendo & Daz are now in some sort of partnership behind the scenes

Whatever is causing this egress has some sort of NDA involved, which is why us poor Rendo shoppers are not being given any advanced warning of losing items from our Wishlists or the MP - most vendors themselves are not this discourteous

rnadams2 ( ) posted Thu, 11 April 2024 at 10:52 AM
Torquinox posted at 5:13 AM Thu, 11 April 2024 - #4483467

Anagord is on Daz now, apparently migrated whole oeuvre.

Interestingly, the Anagord items haven't been removed from my Wishlist and seem to still be available here. I hope they remain, but if not, at least I know where to find them.

Torquinox ( ) posted Thu, 11 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

I must revise my statement. Daz site is showing 360 Anagord items that went over. That is not everything, and I identified an item on my WL that apparently stayed here - At least, it;s not there. There does seem to be some overlap now. Other vendors who moved to Daz site also still seem to have items in their Rendo stores. It's all quite odd.

midinick ( ) posted Wed, 24 April 2024 at 9:24 AM

Oh wow... more and more vendors are going to Daz. Now the items in my wishlist dissappear without any notification... this is much more disappointing than the notification without any chance to save the list. 😑

Ok... what's going on between DAZ and Renderosity? 😰😱

rnadams2 ( ) posted Wed, 24 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

I havent had many things leave my wishlist, tbh, and I always get a notice when they do when logging into my wishlist. Sometimes they even let me know which items, though I think that's only when there's a lot removed at once. I did see a few Anagord items removed a few days after they went to the DAZ store, so I'm hoping that doesn't happen much more. I'd rather buy from here than there.

msansing ( ) posted Wed, 24 April 2024 at 3:24 PM
Site Admin

The vendors you have referenced above still have products with us and we have several new vendors that come on board each month. Our goal is to give both our customers and vendors the best service on the planet which I believe differentiates us from Daz and other 3d sites. We just launched a Special Edition newsletter that will be featuring our top sellers and their newly released products. 

Question for you guys - what do we do better than Daz and other 3D sites? I would love to hear your thoughts. 

msansing ( ) posted Wed, 24 April 2024 at 3:27 PM
Site Admin
midinick posted at 12:46 PM Wed, 10 April 2024 - #4483437

Thank you for your responses. 

I can totally understand why you buy more here than at DAZ, I often wished the same filter like here. 

I am happy to read, 30 th anniversary sounds great and I am really curious about the upcoming search capabilities 😅

I am also glad to read Renderosity will not close... this was my biggest fear if big vendors are leaving. A 2nd thought I had was.. maybe Renderosity is making more for Poser again and that's why they left. 🤷‍♀️

We are starting with our clothing categories and recategorizing those products into better 'parent' categories and sub categories. For example, when you search for a swimsuit you can search for 2 pc, 1 pc, tankini, etc. We have over 20k clothing items so it's going to take a little bit but after that is done, the search for clothing should be so much easier. 

midinick ( ) posted Thu, 25 April 2024 at 8:12 AM
msansing posted at 3:27 PM Wed, 24 April 2024 - #4483965
We are starting with our clothing categories and recategorizing those products into better 'parent' categories and sub categories. For example, when you search for a swimsuit you can search for 2 pc, 1 pc, tankini, etc. We have over 20k clothing items so it's going to take a little bit but after that is done, the search for clothing should be so much easier. 
OMG This would be so nice! I will love it .. I know it at the moment I read it :D

midinick ( ) posted Thu, 25 April 2024 at 8:17 AM

msansing posted at 3:24 PM Wed, 24 April 2024 - #4483964

The vendors you have referenced above still have products with us and we have several new vendors that come on board each month. Our goal is to give both our customers and vendors the best service on the planet which I believe differentiates us from Daz and other 3d sites. We just launched a Special Edition newsletter that will be featuring our top sellers and their newly released products. 

Question for you guys - what do we do better than Daz and other 3D sites? I would love to hear your thoughts. 

It was just a fear because it seems a lot at vendors at the same time are leaving. I am honest .. my biggest fear is to loose Renderosity :) I reall love to look tons of sites for my Runtime ^^ After I retuned to Poser I have no clue which items I lost after closing RDNA, so my biggest fear is, to loose the items here too. Also, there are 2 Scripts I bought, they want me to login into Renderosity to verify... what woul they do if Renderosity isnt available anymore? Will they work or not? (i am very got at being anxious) ^^

What is Renderosity doing better? Well.. I think it seems more like a Community than a store. I can contact vendors in a few clicks and can ask them, I can follow vendors and I can follow members which images I like :) One of the best things I appreciate is, the store items are able to link with the gallery. I can see the item in images and have a better help to clearify.. will I need this, or maybe not? (It is like in real live... sometimes the clothes you try on are looking fabulous in the store and if you are home, you look like a clown) I also like the ability to see which addons are for the item available in just one click... not all .. but most of them :)

OOOOOH .. are you taking suggestions? ... I know it is old .. but ... maybe you could make an retro festival and activate (maybe for a certain amount of time) the old downloads for Millenium 3 People? .. Or I am the only one who still like to play with the Mil3 and Gen4? XD

ashleyb ( ) posted Thu, 25 April 2024 at 9:53 AM

We will be having a Forum Carnival real soon! so, there will be games to play!

msansing ( ) posted Thu, 25 April 2024 at 9:56 AM
Site Admin
midinick posted at 8:17 AM Thu, 25 April 2024 - #4483991

It was just a fear because it seems a lot at vendors at the same time are leaving. I am honest .. my biggest fear is to loose Renderosity :) I reall love to look tons of sites for my Runtime ^^ After I retuned to Poser I have no clue which items I lost after closing RDNA, so my biggest fear is, to loose the items here too. Also, there are 2 Scripts I bought, they want me to login into Renderosity to verify... what woul they do if Renderosity isnt available anymore? Will they work or not? (i am very got at being anxious) ^^

What is Renderosity doing better? Well.. I think it seems more like a Community than a store. I can contact vendors in a few clicks and can ask them, I can follow vendors and I can follow members which images I like :) One of the best things I appreciate is, the store items are able to link with the gallery. I can see the item in images and have a better help to clearify.. will I need this, or maybe not? (It is like in real live... sometimes the clothes you try on are looking fabulous in the store and if you are home, you look like a clown) I also like the ability to see which addons are for the item available in just one click... not all .. but most of them :)

OOOOOH .. are you taking suggestions? ... I know it is old .. but ... maybe you could make an retro festival and activate (maybe for a certain amount of time) the old downloads for Millenium 3 People? .. Or I am the only one who still like to play with the Mil3 and Gen4? XD

I will look into this and let you know what I find out. 

msansing ( ) posted Fri, 26 April 2024 at 8:09 AM
Site Admin
msansing posted at 9:56 AM Thu, 25 April 2024 - #4483993
midinick posted at 8:17 AM Thu, 25 April 2024 - #4483991

I will look into this and let you know what I find out. 
I am going to site mail you with some questions. 

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.