Sat, Oct 5, 6:19 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / DAZ|Studio

Welcome to the DAZ|Studio Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Guardian_Angel_671, Daddyo3d

DAZ|Studio F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 01 1:56 pm)

Subject: Lady Death and/or Witchblade Outfits?

gohanf22 ( ) posted Thu, 16 May 2024 at 6:48 PM · edited Sat, 05 October 2024 at 6:11 AM
Online Now!

Anyone know where I can pick up one or the other or both somewhere?  I been meaning to get into doing some Comic Book babe renders of old.

hborre ( ) posted Thu, 16 May 2024 at 8:51 PM

For which figures?  I haven't seen any such outfits recently.  The only Lady Death outfit that I have encountered was created for V4 and that was many years ago.  I don't believe it's available any more.

DocPhoton ( ) posted Fri, 17 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Perhaps some visual examples of what you're looking for.

However, I recently picked this up here on Rendo:

https://www.renderosity.com/marketplace/products/151506/santa-muerte

gohanf22 ( ) posted Fri, 17 May 2024 at 8:36 AM · edited Fri, 17 May 2024 at 8:36 AM
Online Now!

i1nRuD2kEZ8vkPCWGvzGvD4HnurGKH6MDt98r9aU.jpg9XEcjYOZ2AhMOb8nn8stxAzkoW8u0tmQKiS6KE8i.jpgxYxgWVpgmSZdhRdtGWbSVFVl1VL5pVwrHj8lUh0x.jpgutMdalHTbXpYcavKlE3PtO1n1j3qo9qGNq1kbrE1.jpgbNHsWknLgSMzgzbH7ZwrvjGT4AYuHiJfl2HLqtLV.jpgIsMxQ9UnRuSOquswcOc5cgNMzRQl317ygD5EKQWN.jpg

Basically This as references.  If you used to read their comics, you know this is the outfit styles in a way I am trying to find.

gohanf22 ( ) posted Sun, 19 May 2024 at 10:50 AM
Online Now!

I will take that as a no.

hborre ( ) posted Sun, 19 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

I did a quick search on RenderHub but got no results.  You didn't specify for which model you wanted the outfit.  

gohanf22 ( ) posted Sun, 02 June 2024 at 7:21 AM
Online Now!

It would be best if it was for Genesis 8 Female.

FirstBastion ( ) posted Tue, 04 June 2024 at 1:27 PM

The LadyDeath is fairly easy to KITBASH cause it is basically a bikini with garter and hose, long gloves and a full length cape.  all black with long white hair. There is no shortage of those pieces floating around.

Witchblade on the other hand,  is iconic and unque,  and generally a better comicbook too with Sara's story.

gohanf22 ( ) posted Mon, 10 June 2024 at 8:10 PM
Online Now!
FirstBastion posted at 1:27 PM Tue, 4 June 2024 - #4485684

The LadyDeath is fairly easy to KITBASH cause it is basically a bikini with garter and hose, long gloves and a full length cape.  all black with long white hair. There is no shortage of those pieces floating around.

Witchblade on the other hand,  is iconic and unque,  and generally a better comicbook too with Sara's story.

True but to be AUTHENTIC for lady death, you need it to adorned with skull jewelry, etc.  Problem with trying to find outfits for these and even other fan art characters is one reason: copyright. And I know many people making stuff for DAZ don't want the good old LAWSUIT for doing that.   Its looking like I may have no choice but to really start making my own assets for DAZ.

DarkElegance ( ) posted Tue, 09 July 2024 at 4:44 PM
gohanf22 posted at 8:10 PM Mon, 10 June 2024 - #4486033
FirstBastion posted at 1:27 PM Tue, 4 June 2024 - #4485684

True but to be AUTHENTIC for lady death, you need it to adorned with skull jewelry, etc.  Problem with trying to find outfits for these and even other fan art characters is one reason: copyright. And I know many people making stuff for DAZ don't want the good old LAWSUIT for doing that.   Its looking like I may have no choice but to really start making my own assets for DAZ.
Yes, the skulls kind of make the outfit, again, fairly easy to kit bash. You can find a small skull ornament on some 3d sites and just place them, parent them and off you go. If you have the ability, download sculptris and quick form a flat back skull prop and import.
There is a bathing suite at daz I believe its called viper suit?  that could be tweeked out as well.
There is also the "shadowrealm" suit that could be tweeked out.
(actually, there are a few option that with a small alteration in transparency etc could be workable)

Also is the option(as the outfits are so tight in the graphic novel) is painting it.
If you have the option to use marvelous designer, fairly easy to get some "tight latex" outfits made up.
Or...
Naked. Naked lady death is always good...

https://www.darkelegance.co.uk/

Commission open.

tparo ( ) posted Tue, 16 July 2024 at 2:58 AM
Online Now!

There's the Liquid Armor by Smay at Daz, don't know if it might work.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.