Fri, Jul 5, 9:13 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jul 05 7:45 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Hivewire complaint

Cdlzt ( ) posted Sat, 08 June 2024 at 3:07 PM · edited Fri, 05 July 2024 at 12:59 AM

Look I don’t wish to be awkward and I understand renderosity has had its own issues but that’s not your customers fault, many of us have been patiently waiting for items to be added to our account even with delays you promised and promised we would get them, now all of a sudden you say we’ve had too many issues so we aren’t doing it and we are locking the thread, this is a terrible way to treat customers, why should I give you more money when the items I was promised I will now not get and as such I lose hundreds of euros/dollars/pounds worth of products I am absolutely disgusted with this kind of service and especially the language used by Tim and his attitude to the customers.

RedPhantom ( ) posted Sat, 08 June 2024 at 4:08 PM
Site Admin Online Now!

If you look at the other thread, you will see that Tim states "To help the HiveWire principals take care of their customers, we built a vendor tool for them where they could gift past customers the same products on Rendo.  We will make this same offer to any HiveWire Contributing Artists that are interested.  Please open a Vendor support ticket to initiate." Please follow these instructions rather than trying to be disruptive.

Starting another thread to continue a discussion that was locked isn't helpful so I'm locking this thread.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.