Wed, Jul 3, 10:26 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jul 03 4:17 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Can't submit spam reports

darkrepast ( ) posted Tue, 18 June 2024 at 12:00 PM · edited Tue, 02 July 2024 at 5:03 AM

I've tried on two computers and multiple browsers, but when I try to report a comment as spam, I get an error that states 'oops, something went wrong'.

Byrdie ( ) posted Tue, 18 June 2024 at 1:06 PM · edited Tue, 18 June 2024 at 1:09 PM

You're not the only one, had it happen to me just last week when I found spam pretending it was new art in the gallery. Did the clear cache/reload page dance but kept getting the same "oops" error. Running Chrome on a Windows 11 desktop with all applicable updates too, does anybody know what's up with that?

lauraguo ( ) posted Tue, 18 June 2024 at 2:34 PM
Site Admin

Thanks for reporting this, developers will investigate and fix this.

Byrdie ( ) posted Tue, 18 June 2024 at 2:52 PM

Good to know. I was able to report a spam thread in one of the forums today without getting any errors. Not sure if it's working now for the galleries as I haven't found any spam there yet. Which is a good thing 'cuz who wants spam? -- but gotta have that report button working right!

lauraguo ( ) posted Tue, 18 June 2024 at 4:02 PM · edited Tue, 18 June 2024 at 4:02 PM
Site Admin

Based on what I've seen, this only affects gallery posts. And it's only these buttons when you click to view a gallery post:

The fix should be ready sometime tomorrow morning. In the meantime, if you want, you can message moderators directly about spam. I believe RedPhantom handles the gallery moderation.

Crystalis ( ) posted Tue, 18 June 2024 at 4:34 PM

It does work if you report the image from here:

3Ox5AFGeDmujUjhrUxgXQWwtefTmlia61G7Bq3zI.PNG

Perhaps when you added this feature you accidentally disabled the other.

lauraguo ( ) posted Wed, 19 June 2024 at 10:52 AM
Site Admin
Crystalis posted at 4:34 PM Tue, 18 June 2024 - #4486396

Perhaps when you added this feature you accidentally disabled the other.

Yep. I had messed up some JavaScript.

However, it should all be fixed now. Please let me know if you're still experiencing issues. Thanks again everyone for reporting this issue :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.