Mon, Sep 30, 1:16 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / New Poser Users Help

Welcome to the New Poser Users Help Forum

Forum Moderators: Anim8dtoon, RedPhantom, Staff

New Poser Users Help F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 9:00 am)

New to Poser? Ask questions here for expert help!

Subject: Where lhomme gens?

drawn ( ) posted Tue, 17 September 2024 at 5:58 AM · edited Sun, 29 September 2024 at 11:39 PM

I made a teenage boy in lhomme and now I need to add his gens for a shot, but I can’t find it to put it on?

drawn

RedPhantom ( ) posted Tue, 17 September 2024 at 6:53 AM
Site Admin

I believe the genitals come with the paid version. It should be a conformer in the figures menu.

And be forewarned, most places don't allow underage nudity.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

hborre ( ) posted Tue, 17 September 2024 at 7:07 AM

The genitals do come with the pro version and they do appear in the same folder as the figure.

It is worth repeating, that nudity of underage children is not allowed in most places, as RedPhantom stated.  Such violations may invite authorities to confiscate your computer and conduct a thorough investigation into your background.

drawn ( ) posted Tue, 17 September 2024 at 9:44 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity, profanity, violence

gotcha guys, don't worry I'm not gonna show gens in public!!!YAVMUHKOsVJDyGyp4pKVA9bd9LdYfZ8BUA2dDMvR.png!  

I reloaded l'homme pro and found the gens. BUT I made the teenager in l'homme, how come ... oh, maybe I made him out of the original, no gens, l'homme?? how can I find out rather than having to go through the entire make-a-teen actions again?

drawn ( ) posted Tue, 17 September 2024 at 10:24 AM

guys, sorry about above.  I loaded l'homme beside Jeremy and installed his gens, and then after I deleted him the gens remained and I conformed them to him and all's well.

how do I delete a comment after I've placed it and gone to find out a mistake? that's very important to me because I seem to work this way. in asking the question of someone else, I keep on thinking and sometimes come up with a solution!!

drawn

hborre ( ) posted Tue, 17 September 2024 at 12:03 PM

There is no difference between the legacy L'Homme and L'Homme Pro except for the extra content in the pro version.  All material files and clothing/hair content are interchangeable.

drawn ( ) posted Tue, 17 September 2024 at 12:45 PM

so I thought, but somehow poser didn't realize the teen was l'homme. should I report this to the Authorities?

drawn

hborre ( ) posted Tue, 17 September 2024 at 2:15 PM

Explain that statement.  The teen is a custom morphed derivative of L'Homme.  The conforming genitalia will not contain those morphs, the morphs need to be copied to the figure, or the figure translated and scaled to fit the teen morph.  That is not a Poser bug.

drawn ( ) posted Tue, 17 September 2024 at 2:37 PM

gotcha.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.