Fri, Sep 20, 9:25 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 6:55 am)

Subject: DAZTechGirl signing off (plus a disclaimer)

DAZTechGirl ( ) posted Fri, 16 November 2001 at 8:51 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 7:22 AM

Hey all! This is Betsy, DAZTechGirl. Well sort of. I just wanted everyone to know (I am posting here and at C&D as well as this concerns both forums) that I am no longer with DAZ Productions, and therefore this is my last post as as DAZTechGirl. AH... but fear not. I will still be around, but under a different tag. No, it's not EX-DAZTechGirl. I have a new tag name, RyokoArt. Which, brings me to the disclaimer part of my post. DISCLAIMER: From this point on, I no longer have any association with DAZ. Therefore, any comments made are of my own humble opion and do not reflect on DAZ whatsoever. I repeat, DAZ does not have anything to do about anything I may post ehre in the future, so please don't think that I am speaking for DAZ, as this is not the case. I am way psyched. When I get time, now that my job doesn't revolve around Poser, I hope I can start my own gallery here and who knows what else. I want to thank everyone for their support up to this point. This community is fantastic and has been so kind and gentle with me. I sincerely hope that this will continue now that I don't work at DAZ and can't get anyone Gift Certificates or on a BETA list. LOL!! Anyway, just wanted y'all to know that's why there hasn't been a Tech Tip in a while. If you hav epreviously been emailing betsy@daz3d.com for technical support on DAZ products, please now email tech@daz3d.com as my old email is no longer active. Thanks again and God Bless! Betsy Schow

guslaw ( ) posted Fri, 16 November 2001 at 9:08 PM

Good luck and the best to you in your new job. You were a great and timely help the very few times that I did have a minor problem with DAZ orders. If your replacement at DAZ, AnneMarie, will be only half as good as you, she'll be great. Again, best of luck, good wishes and good-bye DAZTechGirl and hello RyokoArt.

farang ( ) posted Fri, 16 November 2001 at 9:10 PM

And good luck in your post-DAZ endeavors. Farang

leather-guy ( ) posted Fri, 16 November 2001 at 10:06 PM

Betsy, thanks for all your help, and best of luck in all you do :-))

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Fri, 16 November 2001 at 10:08 PM

Good luck and have fun in your new job. Thanks for listening to me talk atcha. Uhm .. Did you ever get the eye pic? Never heard back and wanted to make sure even though you aren't official .. Thanks a ton and take care.

RyokoArt ( ) posted Fri, 16 November 2001 at 10:33 PM

Tear... didn't know i was so loved!! Thank you guys and see ya around PS. i gave the eye problem to chad and he wil take care of it. Cheers Betsy

soulhuntre ( ) posted Fri, 16 November 2001 at 10:43 PM

post (daz) work? :)

RyokoArt ( ) posted Fri, 16 November 2001 at 10:47 PM

LOL... my father recently had a motorcycle crash. So this parting of ways was really a blesing so I could help my mom out and run her business for her. I think I can still find time for a render or two. hehehe Betsy

Virus ( ) posted Fri, 16 November 2001 at 11:31 PM

Betsy: I wish you very good luck in your new job, you was a treasure when people like me had problems with some DAZ products. Best Wishes Benigno "Virus" Fernandez

SAL9000 - Hello Dr. Chandra, Will I've dream?

judith ( ) posted Sat, 17 November 2001 at 2:31 AM

Good luck Betsy! I'm going to miss your awesome support at DAZ, but wish you the best in all your endeavors! ~judith~

What we do in life, echoes in eternity.

E-mail | Renderosity Homepage | Renderosity Store | RDNA Store

nikitacreed ( ) posted Sat, 17 November 2001 at 3:05 AM

I also wish you good luck in your new job Betsy! I hope you will still be around to show us some artwork!

eirian ( ) posted Sat, 17 November 2001 at 5:41 AM

Good Luck,Betsy! I'll miss your tips, but I'm looking forward to seeing some of your art. All the best in your new job. Eirian

Schlabber ( ) posted Sat, 17 November 2001 at 12:07 PM

Bye Bye Betsy ... I hope we'll see you around occassionally but I know how time-consumptioning new jobs are ... Good luck in your new job :o)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.