Sun, Oct 6, 6:27 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Whoops the post was messed up

Vile ( ) posted Tue, 20 November 2001 at 8:10 PM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 6:26 PM

file_235686.jpg

Well this was not easy but I added some Engine glow and some better textures for the Planets.

Vile ( ) posted Tue, 20 November 2001 at 8:12 PM

I will be posting this in the gallery to be tortured as well Thanks for all the great advice.

VirtualSite ( ) posted Tue, 20 November 2001 at 9:35 PM

Much better!

AgentSmith ( ) posted Wed, 21 November 2001 at 7:32 AM

Perfect.

Contact Me | Gallery | Freestuff | IMDB Credits | Personal Site
"I want to be what I was when I wanted to be what I am now"

Vile ( ) posted Wed, 21 November 2001 at 11:18 AM

I figured the deleted message header would be the same oh well. here is the update version. Thanks for the support

dg3d ( ) posted Wed, 21 November 2001 at 3:34 PM

Very nice Vile, i prefer the new texture for the planet. With the gas giant, much better. But i would try maybe to put the gas giant texture no bump or little fuzzy?? just a tought. Overall,Great Work Pleiades

CODY ( ) posted Wed, 21 November 2001 at 7:33 PM

Ahhh...Not to sound nasty, But should you not give credit to the people who did the meshes'? Whew...with that out of the way... This is great!!!!...

Vile ( ) posted Wed, 21 November 2001 at 7:50 PM

Cody please check out the Gallery entry at this really long link lol http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=107805&Start=1&Artist=Vile&ByArtist=Yes I always try to give credit for a model or background when I have them, if I missed someone let me know. Thanks for the complement.

EricofSD ( ) posted Thu, 22 November 2001 at 12:25 AM

You got it now. Good job.

CODY ( ) posted Thu, 22 November 2001 at 6:02 AM

My bad. I'm used to seeing them on the picture. As this was a work in progress I should have know! So many times people negelct to mention the small stuff. I appologise.... CODY

Vile ( ) posted Thu, 22 November 2001 at 5:43 PM

no harm no foul.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.