Sun, Sep 22, 1:40 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Orange you glad I entered the contest.

Visitor42 ( ) posted Thu, 29 November 2001 at 10:09 PM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 11:52 PM

file_238702.jpg

I think this meets the requirements. Haven't seen anything like this. They look mummified. This will be my last 4x5 for at least 6 months. We haven't been seeing eye to iris for a while. The camera and I are going to see others for an indefinite period of time. I just got a little digital number and want spend some time getting to know it. I hope my 4x5 is there when I return.

Syyd ( ) posted Fri, 30 November 2001 at 8:00 AM

So you are dating the digital number? Let me know what you think....I've been with mine a little less than a year now I think....Its true love.....Dessicated orange, cool idea.....

bsteph2069 ( ) posted Fri, 30 November 2001 at 4:32 PM

Those are oranges? I thought those were cantalopes or pommergranites or gourds or grape fruits!! What's with the geneticaly enhanced one with two seed pouches? ( Reaches for his bottle of bubbly. Hick. Hick. Back to professional wine testing!! he mumbles ) Bsteph

Visitor42 ( ) posted Fri, 30 November 2001 at 5:11 PM

I'll be doing some wine testing myself. Off to a staff Christmas party for the weekend. Talk to you guys Monday. This is a great forum I'm glad I got envolved. Cheers.

bsteph2069 ( ) posted Fri, 30 November 2001 at 8:12 PM

Good luck with the meeting. don't forget if your car is damaged next Monday people will talk and laugh. However not to you face. =:-) > Bsteph

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.