Sat, Sep 21, 10:39 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 8:42 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Hash Animation Master forum?

The 4th Party ( ) posted Sat, 08 December 2001 at 6:46 PM · edited Sat, 03 August 2024 at 7:15 AM

I've noticed a growing number of users in the gallery,so, having purchased the program sometime back, and not having had a chance to sit down and learn it yet, I was wondering, 1) is there intrest here for a forum? 2) do we have enough experienced users here so that someone like me can learn it :) these forums have played a key role in my learning the software I use, and with the price and features of AM I'm surprised everyone doesn't have a copy :)

loganarts ( ) posted Sat, 08 December 2001 at 8:29 PM

that would be great!!! animation master is said to be the favourite software that pros use at home and ive seeing a lot of fantastic works done in it (www.navone.org for example). im thinking in buy it soon and id love to be in a A:M forum here!! great idea 4th :)

theFOG ( ) posted Sun, 09 December 2001 at 12:35 AM

I too would like to see something on AM. It seems to be a great all around program for a bargin price. I think that if a few people started posting on it that it would soon grow. the F.O.G.

MephistoLV ( ) posted Tue, 11 December 2001 at 12:33 AM

Sounds good to me too. Hash is a very powerful app., and probably the best bang for the buck in animation software today.

Prince Ike ( ) posted Wed, 12 December 2001 at 7:22 PM

AM forum pleeeeaaaaasssseee :-) It's about time.

Slynky ( ) posted Sun, 23 December 2001 at 5:37 PM

i dunno man, anyonre remember the x-frog, or canoma forums? Amorphium anyone? Then again, if enough people complain, it will likely be created. It took forever for the "Modelling" forum to get up, and about 2 seconds for the Maya forum..... so who knows.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.