Tue, Oct 22, 4:23 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 20 11:30 am)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Take me on a MOONLIGHT RIDE!

kathyb ( ) posted Sun, 09 December 2001 at 2:33 AM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 2:30 AM

Hi all, I want to ride with you in the moonlight. But first, how do I position the dadburn thing? I can not see the moon. 1. I've got my dark sky 2. I've got moon checked. 3. I keep moving that sun/ moon position dial - but I can never see it! ( I want to position it LOW, AND BIG over a building. ) Why is this SOOO hard? Where is it? (using Br 5 ) Frustrated, Kathy

thgeisel ( ) posted Sun, 09 December 2001 at 6:27 AM

in "skylab" make shure that the dot " moonimage" is checked, set altitude about 5 and azimut about 0, and set"link to view" you should see the moon a bit above the horizon ,start playing with the other parameters.

hogwarden ( ) posted Mon, 10 December 2001 at 6:12 AM

You can position your moon more directly as follows... (I'm not at a Brycey machine, so I hope this is right!) 1. Hold down shift+ctrl+alt and DoubleClick the "sun position" ball in the sky/fog menu at the top of the screen. 2. Hold down shift+ctrl+alt and click where you want the moon to be ON YOUR SCENE! 3. That's it...there it is! PS. I really hope this is right... I can never remember the correct combinations of shift, ctrl and alt... I think shift+ctrl will position the sun and shift+ctrl+alt does the moon. Please experiment! There is a tut for this out there somewhere...

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.