Fri, Sep 20, 2:12 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / 3D Modeling

Welcome to the 3D Modeling Forum

Forum Moderators: Lobo3433

3D Modeling F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 9:12 am)

Freeware 3D Modeling Software Links:
Blender | Trimble Sketchup | Wings 3D | Anim8or | Metasequoia | Clara IO (Browser-based 3d modeler)

Check out the
MarketPlace Wishing Well, as a content creator's resource for your next project.

"What 3D Program Should I buy?" Not one person here can really tell you what's best for you, as everyone has their own taste in workflow. Try the demo or learning edition of the program you're interested in, this is the only way to find out which programs you like.

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Working on a leprechaun

Valandar ( ) posted Thu, 13 December 2001 at 9:54 AM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 12:34 PM

file_243629.jpg

Well, in addition to all the other projects I'm working on, here's a preview of a Leprechaun character I'm working on. It's the first human-like head I've ever done (successfully), and I still have a lot of work to do on him...

Remember, kids! Napalm is Nature's Toothpaste!

loganarts ( ) posted Thu, 13 December 2001 at 9:59 AM

very cool expression the part beside the mouth is very realistic! i think the nose needs a little more work.. what method are u using? polygons, nurbs...

deestilo ( ) posted Thu, 13 December 2001 at 10:06 AM

looks like uncle happy days.... but hey..... It's good

Valandar ( ) posted Thu, 13 December 2001 at 10:06 AM

I'm using NURBS in Rhino. And, yes, the nose needs a little work, but that's something I'lll do a little later... right now, my brain hurts.

Remember, kids! Napalm is Nature's Toothpaste!

prodag ( ) posted Thu, 13 December 2001 at 10:55 AM

Very nice Valandar, keep going I want to see it finish. prodag

TRAVISB ( ) posted Thu, 13 December 2001 at 1:18 PM

very nice start the side of the lip looks great watch the line from it going down the chin though !

Teyon ( ) posted Fri, 14 December 2001 at 12:24 AM

YAY, VALANDAR! GREAT WORK! You can use the good ol' Scale1D to widen the nostrils of the nose...that seems to be it's major malfunction right now. This is cool.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.