Tue, Sep 24, 9:35 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 24 9:01 pm)

Subject: Opinions Plz!

Gazukull ( ) posted Sun, 23 December 2001 at 8:08 PM ยท edited Tue, 24 September 2024 at 9:32 PM

file_247092.jpg

Hi peepers! Larissa number one has a new breastplate made by Gazzy Too Fatty. Larissa number 2 has the default "male" breastplate that comes with the stormtrooper from 3-D commume. Which iz kewler? Also I don't know who made the original. So plz put opinions, flames, comments, helpful hints, humma humma humma. A note on the modeling, I used Nesterenkos Nleot OBJ as the template and stuck primatives to that and cut it in places with milkshape 3-d (the quake 3 modeler har har har). Thanks for your time. Gazzy Too Fat Fat Fatty

Satoshi05 ( ) posted Sun, 23 December 2001 at 8:20 PM

Personally I like number 2 for practical reasons, like if your poser character is going into battle or something she'll have more free motion out in front =T

EddyDamas ( ) posted Sun, 23 December 2001 at 8:30 PM

Actually I like number 1 better, reason being you could try n' mount two mini submachine guns in those.... err, unless the female has "Dolly Parton type" hardware, then you can scratch my idea altogether....

movida ( ) posted Sun, 23 December 2001 at 10:01 PM

I like #2 better, she makes less of a target that way Merry Christmas g

jaybutton ( ) posted Sun, 23 December 2001 at 10:25 PM

If I have to choose between them, I would go with number 2. I think the best choice would be number one with a scaled down chest. Hope that helps! Jay

sturkwurk ( ) posted Sun, 23 December 2001 at 11:04 PM

Gotta be number 1 for your stories! It keeps with your style so much better. Doug

I came, I rendered, I'm still broke.

Cin- ( ) posted Sun, 23 December 2001 at 11:33 PM

Hrmm... I like #1 for the whole Anime effect, but I personally would scale it down just a tad... #2 looks too generic to me.

Gazukull ( ) posted Mon, 24 December 2001 at 7:55 AM

Har har! In line with what sturkwurk added, number 1 does fit my online comic much more than number 2. Also I kinda like number 1 cuz I MADE it. If I was super kewl I could make a butt plate that fits /sigh. Thanks for the feedback peepers ! So far score looks like (not including my vote) 1 with 3 and 2 with 3. So its 50/50!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.