Fri, Sep 20, 7:20 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 6:55 am)

Subject: Shot in the dark - Vicky clothing

dkirk ( ) posted Thu, 27 December 2001 at 9:00 PM ยท edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 6:54 AM

I'd like to create a crossing guard vest for Vicky2. The only clothing item for any Poser figure that would look correct with this texture happens to be the P4 female. I unfortunately purchased the P4 female - Vic2 clothing pak from the3dwizard not realizing the one item I desperately needed converted, the P4 female vest, was not included. Any one out there have any suggestions what else I could do? I have Rhino 2 and could probably create a vest, but I have no idea how to make it conforming. I just spent the last two hours creating a texture, trans, and bump map for Vic2 Tshirt, but it looked like crap when rendered. Even with the trans map it looked outta proportion. Thanks Dave K.

the3dwizard ( ) posted Thu, 27 December 2001 at 9:51 PM

Dave, Have you tried the Dress? With transparencies set it might look like the vest.

the3dwizard ( ) posted Thu, 27 December 2001 at 9:53 PM

Dave, also if you can create what you want using Rhino I can make it conforming without any problems. It would take very long.

dkirk ( ) posted Thu, 27 December 2001 at 9:58 PM

Oooooh, I just emailed you - sorry. I really appreciate you undertaking this but I was hoping to get something soon :( How long would it take to work the P4 vest? I've still got some cash left over from my buying spree today! Thanks Phillip.

the3dwizard ( ) posted Thu, 27 December 2001 at 10:04 PM

Let me see if I can get something done by tomorrow. No promises though :)

dkirk ( ) posted Thu, 27 December 2001 at 10:10 PM

No promises needed. Just replying was good enough for me. Thanks

the3dwizard ( ) posted Fri, 28 December 2001 at 3:31 PM

file_249187.jpg

This was a quick conversion. Let me know if you have any problems.

dkirk ( ) posted Fri, 28 December 2001 at 8:14 PM

Phillip are you on? Is it possible (without putting you through to much trouble) to make the waist just a bit longer - just to or right below the belly button and a bit 'looser' (is there such a word)? I played with the Y dial but the top only kept going way above the collar. Thanks for this much though!

the3dwizard ( ) posted Sat, 29 December 2001 at 10:21 AM

No problem, check you email for an update.

dkirk ( ) posted Sat, 29 December 2001 at 11:40 AM

file_249188.jpg

I got it, I got it! Okay please let me know how I did on the texture. Thanks Phillip - sent you an email. Vote 3dwizard for Prez!

the3dwizard ( ) posted Sat, 29 December 2001 at 11:54 AM

Hey texture looks great! I will have to pass on the Prez thing. I already have a job ;)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.