Fri, Sep 20, 10:23 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 7:29 pm)

Subject: Revisiting the Revisitation of Painted Hair

whoopdat ( ) posted Sun, 30 December 2001 at 7:38 PM ยท edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 8:13 PM

file_249734.jpg

How much longer can I keep convoluting the topic? Depends on how long it takes me to get this right. :) Anyhow, I've yet again done some things differently, added some things (hey, stray hairs! Some may be difficult to see, however.), and started with a nice 2000x2000 close-up. Hey, getting smart, no? I started this probably two days ago but just now had the chance to get back and continue working on it. I'm sure after a few hours of not looking at it I'll find something I can't stand, but I'm pretty pleased with it now. The single pixel brushes and I are getting pretty friendly with one another. I also wanted to stick with a fairly straight look; I'll leave other styles for later. A side note: the image is slightly compressed so that it's 100k instead of 250k, so keep that in mind if it looks like there's some artifacting. I just thought I'd play nice for those on dial-up. A second side note: her hair doesn't match her eyebrows, I know. But here in Cali, that's the norm, not the exception. :P

Ms_Outlaw ( ) posted Sun, 30 December 2001 at 10:49 PM

You are getting much better at it. It's still very neat... almost too neat if you get my drift. But you've improved a lot.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.