Sat, Sep 21, 5:59 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 3:32 pm)

Subject: Help, I'm overwhelmed by wealth?!

ronknights ( ) posted Sun, 30 December 2001 at 10:35 PM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 5:55 PM

Maybe some of you can appreciate what I'm going through. In some ways I feel so overwhelmed by a wealth of Poser materials and resources, that I can barely even begin to know what I have. I think it all came further to light when I joined Poserworld, and downloaded so much of the fine stuff there. Now I look over my collection of Poser resources. I began assembling this collection a little less than a year ago (I lose track of time). The biggest start came by downloading the entire 3d Comic Collective collection of super heroes. I tried valiantly to render all the super heroes from A to Z, and finally gave up...Then I got away from super heroes mostly. I went into a download binge, and now have 5 character CD's which I haven't touched in months. I have 3 CD's of "female characters" that have been untouched. I have one cd of poses, another of textures, another of props. I lost track of all this stuff. Let's see, are there 3 dragons, or 5?! How many Knights do I have? The funny thing is that, with all this stuff, I don't even think I have all that I want or need! I'm slowly brining my Marlin Fingle cartoon character into Poser. I need a convenience store and grocery store, inside and outside. (I want at least a basic scene with Marlin buying something inside both stores.) I'm slowly getting to the point of overload, and just dropping out. My pose collection got so huge that I literally can't read the entire name of any pose folder.. and my pose library went totally wacko. I never got what I clicked on, and deleted most of the poses. My 20GB hard drive is mostly full, and Poser is the biggest consumer of space. So what do I do? Join Poser Annonymous? Get my head shrunk?! What do you do?!

igohigh ( ) posted Sun, 30 December 2001 at 10:50 PM

Hello. My name is Igohigh. I am a Poser-holic......

Stormrage ( ) posted Sun, 30 December 2001 at 11:09 PM

Let me see.. I have 75 cd's full of poser stuff. Plus probably another 2 cd's on my computer of stuff to be installed. that's not counting the 4 gigs of stuff INSTALLED And I have tried to use everything to no avail but every item has a purpose, an image I plan on doing.. I keep rendering and hope my daughter will love Poser when she gets older S

lalverson ( ) posted Sun, 30 December 2001 at 11:43 PM

Hello, I'm Lee and I'm a poser-holic, it's been 30 minutes since last hitting my render button. I've got about the same amount of CDs stormrage has. I've bought about half of the items in the renderosity store, 3/4 of the DAZ store, 1/3 of bbay. I pruned my poser library today and put 2.3 GB into the offline library on another HDD, That brings my poser dir to a svelt 17.2GB. If I didn't have seno's 3doexplorer i would not be able to find anything, ever, i actually have to pre find what i plan to use before i start and image (Useless venture, because i still add stuff that I did initally plan for, thus i have to find them again.) there is stuff I paid for and still have not used, and ay least four items that have yet to be installed. So.. I feel youir pain..ain't it great tho?

JeffH ( ) posted Mon, 31 December 2001 at 12:09 AM

Yes, the Poser community is basically made up of virtual doll collectors :-) There's nothing wrong with that, but as with all forms of collecting it can become an endless pursuit. -JH.

scifiguy ( ) posted Mon, 31 December 2001 at 12:26 AM

Bless me Father for I have Posed. Yesterday I downloaded 5 new items, posed 7 times, and rendered twice...

n3k0 ( ) posted Mon, 31 December 2001 at 12:35 AM

Heh. In the past couple of months, I've downloaded a lot of poser stuff and bought a lot of poser stuff, but haven't used much of them yet. And it's been awhile since I've posted renders with my other renderosity ID. Well, anyway, once I get parts for my next computer and build it, I'll have plenty of space for all my poser stuff. (Erm, then I'd need the time to unzip/install all those files. Eeep.)

Larry F ( ) posted Mon, 31 December 2001 at 12:40 AM

Goodness! I feel all your pain and identify with every post here. And I thought I had a problem with 40 plus CDs of Poser related backups. Actually I happen to be someone with a less than gigantic Poser directory, but only because I back everything up and keep really meticulous records, having been the victim of not one but two horrifically untimely HD crashes (lesson learned). Even though I have that part of my Poser experience handled, I still have to admit that I am indeed a POSERHOLIC and am a pathologic downloader, but it is gratifying to find so many like minded victi -- er, PEOPLE, all in one place. HAPPY NEW YEAR! (Frankly I hate to see it end, having been so great on a personal level, September 11 notwithsnding)! Larry F

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Mon, 31 December 2001 at 12:48 AM

Heh. We dragons know all about hoarding. I collect bookmarks.

zoozI2000 and I are the founding members of Poserholics Anonymous. We have a revolutionary 12-step program that probably won't cure you, but it might make you feel better about your addiction.

Read the minutes of the first meeting

Ron, here's something to add to your ever-growing CD collection:

Chemical Studios has all sorts of grocery store/convenience store-related props in its Miscellaneous 3D Models sections. Just at a glance: gas pumps, soda fountains, counters, shelves, merchandise, florescent light fixtures, vending machines, refrigeration units, magazine racks, cigarette rack, cash register, etc. You'll even find a couple of stores in there, although I don't know if they have interiors.

I'm pretty sure I saw another store somewhere. It might take me a few minutes to hunt it down. We can't have Jill unemployed during the holidays.

Elfwine ( ) posted Mon, 31 December 2001 at 1:10 AM

The one who dies with the most models WINS!!! ...sorry, I couldn't resist.

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things!  ; )

Moonbiter ( ) posted Mon, 31 December 2001 at 1:22 AM

I'm not knocking anyones downloading habits but I've been with poser for a little over a year and my runtime directory is 3.1G, was 3.6 but I cleared out some stuff this week. About 6 months ago I knew I couldn't keep up with or use everything that is out there so I started getting really picky and only bought or DL stuff I knew I would use. Without Yarps P3do I'd be lost, I don't see how you guys do it :)

Barbarellany ( ) posted Mon, 31 December 2001 at 1:26 AM

Lord above, can you believe that as I am reading this thread I stopped to check out the Chemical Studios site. I have been know to sneak my credit card over to the computer and purchase goodies from Daz and the Market Place when no one is looking. It's all part of a grand sceme that may never actually be produced if I don't stop collecting. I became acutely aware of the problem a few weeks ago when I tried to upgrade my Pro pac with the latest patch and Poser came crashing down. All order is gone and I'm still downloading. I'm going to have to see if Daz will burn me some CD's of my purchases there as I seem to have lost some of my characters. Well, I'll think about a New Years resolution regarding this obsession after I check out "what's new" :)

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Mon, 31 December 2001 at 1:30 AM

Found it! Yoshi's Dirty Store Front, available at his website, BlackMarketRender.com. Total elapsed search time (including break for snack): 36 minutes. Took longer than I thought.

VirtualSite ( ) posted Mon, 31 December 2001 at 1:38 AM

I feel so.... inadequate. I only have 24 CDs at this point (It was 25, but I did a little re-arranging and consolidated a couple). Theres also 3 of superhero models and associated toys there. I finally had to start indexing everything with a spread sheet program so Id know what was where. Its the only way I can keep it all straight. My sole regret is that, when I was downloading, I didnt also take a swipe of the thumbs so Id have a visual reference as well.

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Mon, 31 December 2001 at 1:42 AM

I'm creating a database myself. Not only of what I have, but of every item out there on the Net. Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Stormrage ( ) posted Mon, 31 December 2001 at 1:57 AM

Little dragon.. that's okay I have floppy disks in colorado with stuff that you can no longer find for poser.. thinking Things that were on Willows virtualave site longgggg before there was a Renderosity I have stuff from places that no longer exsist. And people that no longer exsist under the name i have for them. Scarrrrrrry there. By the way if you need links to sites for downloads.. My bookmarks number about 150 to 300 (2 different files) of poser sites.

Stormrage ( ) posted Mon, 31 December 2001 at 2:01 AM

That's okay finish thought I have a database of all my poserstuff. Mybase is a great program for cataloguing items. Continue rest of post from I have floppy disks Sheesh I need sleep

Roy G ( ) posted Mon, 31 December 2001 at 2:08 AM

I just checked the folder where I keep my zipped Poser Downloads. It is 5 GB and has 10,074 Files in it. And I'm going to use ALL of it Someday!! Laughing Maniacally

judith ( ) posted Mon, 31 December 2001 at 2:29 AM

Now that's a postive attitude! Hey I laughed when I got a computer with a 40G hard drive. Now I wish I would have got a bigger one! Count me in for the next meeting!

What we do in life, echoes in eternity.

E-mail | Renderosity Homepage | Renderosity Store | RDNA Store

graphicnovel ( ) posted Mon, 31 December 2001 at 2:37 AM

well, i've been collecting files since it wasn't yet renderosity, but poserforum... lost too many hard drives... today i don't know how many cds i have with poser stuff on it... however on my comp, including everything (misc 3d models too) i have about 17 megs of files.... and i almost don't download anymore (don't have money to buy daz anyways) so..... i'm not concerned.... but i do back up the stuff that i have..... once every month.... and yes i'm a poserholic... now i come to renderosity just to look at the models..... hehehehehehehehehehehehhehehehe

Puntomaus ( ) posted Mon, 31 December 2001 at 3:24 AM

After reading this thread I am feeling much better - now I know I am not alone :-)))) Have a happy new year everyone and keep on downloading.

Every organisation rests upon a mountain of secrets ~ Julian Assange

Schlabber ( ) posted Mon, 31 December 2001 at 3:57 AM

Oh - the problem of this enourmous amount of poser-stuff (btw: I have recently stored all my CD's on a HD (only 40 GB ... and I'm not counting all the stuff I've installed over 3 machines ...): Posssibilities: a) Get yourself some clones ... then you can make your work in half or more of your time :o) b) Use the IBP (it is shortly before finishing). If you ask now what it is: It is called "Intelligent Brain Plugin" c) Go out and buy yourself some time (It is not so cheap nowadays - but a solution) d) Never sleep. It seems to be a good idea for me - but from time to time it don't work e) Decide not to die ... then you simply can store all your stuff and wait ... f) Forget about Poser. Well, that seems to be a no-no option for most of us :o) If nothing of this works for you, you're doomed. If anything of this works for you (except pos. f) you're also doomed because then you're a Posaholic. Have a happy new Poser-year !!

ronknights ( ) posted Mon, 31 December 2001 at 5:09 AM

Thank you very much for the outpouring of empathy, sympathy and suggestions. Would you believe I've long ago sucked (er downloaded) all of Renderosity free stuff, Chemical Studios, etc etc...? I need to look at each individual Chemical Studios offering, since there are no words under the tiny thumbnails. I've actually gone back to many of the good web sites, and downloaded all their thumbs, so I could save them with my files.. I usually have an individual folder for every download. I also save the downloads by "categories," such as props, scenes, poses, etc. Then I put them on individual CD's according to categories. The reason I started downloading all I could see is that web sites have been known to disappear. People have been known to retire their poser offerings, etc. I'm not about to lose out. Now I woke up an hour early because I was dreaming about Poser stuff. I can go back to bed with a smile thanks to your support!

SAMS3D ( ) posted Mon, 31 December 2001 at 6:43 AM

I actually read all your words, we plan on making more for you so we can help feed your obsession......just think of us as a Poser Grim Reaper.....ha ha ha, chuckly behind the robe. See you all very soon...... HAPPY NEW YEAR.. Sharen

neurocyber ( ) posted Mon, 31 December 2001 at 7:16 AM

My head hurts, my hard drive is stretched out of shape and I'm into a new idea before I've located all the props for my first idea. Thats with only a 2.somehing Gig Runtime directory. From the looks of all your stuff I got a lot of catchin up to do. Yup. My head hurts.....but in a good way. :) :) :)

jaydiva ( ) posted Mon, 31 December 2001 at 7:35 AM

standing up< Hi y'all I'm Jutta and a Poserholic too >shrugg< Waaaiiiiit... how many CD's??? OHMYGOSH I only have about 15 with Poserstuff but I got a knew harddrive ONLY for my Poser : ) I reorganized everything and moved it around and put it in different folders, got rid off unwanted stuff and now : I DON'T KNOW WHERE THINGS ARE ANYMORE!!! ---> I#m off to download something, anything ; )

Irish ( ) posted Mon, 31 December 2001 at 9:43 AM

Gulp...I'm Irene and I'm a Poserholic. I'm also chuckling fiendishly as I read this thread. How wonderful to find I am not alone but among those afflicted with the same obsession as I...or is it me? HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! Have a good one. Tonight I WILL NOT download anything [evil grin] :) Irene

patiaz ( ) posted Mon, 31 December 2001 at 10:02 AM

Attached Link: http://www.graphicsbypati.com

This reminds me of George Carlin's joke about stuff. The more we have the more we want and need. Moving to bigger and bigger houses. And I too have several poser cds, and several with just 3D objects. Will I ever use them all? I tried doing several images last week with some of the stuff I have never used, It didn't really matter what I put with what, just need to ease the "guilt" of downloading the stuff. I have only been using Poser for a couple of months, My 14 gig drive has been cleaned off several times. It is a neverending task. I hope that the poser-a-holics group can insure us that lots of time will be granted for downloading stuff while we meet. I will bring my portable computer to the meetings, can't be away from Poser for too long you know!!!! The umbilical cord is never long enough. Now do they make poser chips, cookies, or soda--you know the basics of life. No time to cook, if it can't go in the micro then it won't get cooked. Started some simple Macaroni and cheese yesterday and almost burned down the kitchen. I was posing an image and forgot about it... Oh well who needs to eat anyway. I could lose a few pounds. Sleep is for the week, although I do take naps while I render. My husband even built me an extra computer for rendering. Now I can render two images at the same time.... I am not addicted... I am not addicted. Oh download is done. Must go unzip and see what it was I downloaded. Something with a foreign language title and the image was not available, but the download worked....

ronknights ( ) posted Mon, 31 December 2001 at 12:37 PM

Hah, I am "a newlywed," since I'm going on my 3rd year of marriage. My wife had seen much less of me since I discovered Poser. I do actually find time to break away and watch tv with my sweetie. I don't need to cook since my wife will do it. I have the belly to show for it!!! My wife often is in bed before 9 pm... too early for me. So I try to find a happy medium. I must say the wife is more supportive of the habit since I started showing her more interest. My wife paid for my Poserworld membership, and for Michael 2 on Christmas Day. And my wife (Dodi) is giving me some fashion tips for Jill the Pill, my newly poser-ized woman for my Marlin comic strip. Oh, I have to go to Free Stuff and look for more downloads. I have a pack of 50 cd's I bought myself for Christmas. Woooowooo

thgeisel ( ) posted Mon, 31 December 2001 at 12:44 PM

There should be a warning on every poserbox :-))

orangeparty ( ) posted Mon, 31 December 2001 at 12:45 PM

All I can is is my thanks for making me feel sane. I'm rather new to poser, but after I had decided to save my pennies to buy a copy I spent an great deal of time D/L and storing up files I couldn't use yet. I've made it a rule only to D/L things I'm pretty sure I'll use (I admit, that gets stretched at times) and so far, I've been able to keep track of everything. Of course, I've been at it for less then 4 months, so...

ronknights ( ) posted Mon, 31 December 2001 at 2:03 PM

file_249757.JPG

WEll I first bought Poser v 1.0 in 1996, and never figured it out. Jump ahead to 2001, and Poser 4.0... All of a sudden it seemed easier to use, and I discovered the online communities. Whoopie Now I'm taking my Marlin comic strip and brining him into Poser. I originated the idea in 1990, and Marlin sat on a shelf all these years. This is my ridiculous Super Marlin character.

patiaz ( ) posted Mon, 31 December 2001 at 2:14 PM

Ron Knights, I too am a newly wed (only four years for me) and I met him on the net.. Yes and it worked out too. He is the computer nerd, building computers all the time. I started doing graphics, mainly because he was putting weird colors together. Now I am his Official "graphics queen". He has learned to like pizza, and easy to cook stuff.. He HE HE HE....

ronknights ( ) posted Mon, 31 December 2001 at 2:27 PM

Patiaz: Nice story!!! In our case, we knew each other 33 years ago, and got reunited via the Internet (www.classmates.com), after all those years. Dodi was a "computer newbie," but worked a few months with me, providing Tech Support for MSN. Dodi went on to a great job in the "mental health field," and I recently got a part time job for the same organization, in a different apartment. Dodi is a "case manager," while I'm a Program Associate or some such thing. I basically sit around, drink coffee, chat with the members of the club who are clients of my wife and others.

welcomesite ( ) posted Mon, 31 December 2001 at 3:26 PM

Nothing wrong with establishing a great collection, as long as it's not blotting out the creation of art itself. The models and props and textures are just tools. Obsess over your vision now. Make a photoreal superhero.

dlfurman ( ) posted Mon, 31 December 2001 at 4:03 PM

Geeze! I thought I was going to be bad. I WANT a CR-R(w) so I can safely archive my POSER collection. 4GB on a hdd. It would have been more but, I had a real nasty crash after consolidating 3 harddrives. Wow.

"Few are agreeable in conversation, because each thinks more of what he intends to say than that of what others are saying, and listens no more when he himself has a chance to speak." - Francois de la Rochefoucauld

Intel Core i7 920, 24GB RAM, GeForce GTX 1050 4GB video, 6TB HDD space
Poser 12: Inches (Poser(PC) user since 1 and the floppies/manual to prove it!)

CobaltDragon ( ) posted Mon, 31 December 2001 at 4:15 PM

I got into a different storage system before CD's were the thing to use. I have what is known as a syquest system where I can interchange hard drives like one would do with a floppy disc. So far I have 16 ten gig discs and Poser only takes up two of them so far but thanks to my new found addiction I'm sure I will be filling the others up all too soon. The system isn't as fast as a CD but does give me a lot of room to play with.

Nance ( ) posted Mon, 31 December 2001 at 4:40 PM

75 CD's?!?! [smugly] Well I feel much less ashamed regarding my compulsive downloading now. Yessiree, no probs here. I've got this one under control! Hmmm.... wait a minute.... What's she got that I've missed... BRB... ...& ...uh... save me a chair at the meeting.

Electric_Aardvark ( ) posted Tue, 01 January 2002 at 1:51 AM

OK...I downloaded 11 items form the verious links on this thread before getting down to the bottom. It is comforting to know there are other people who are nuttier than I. BTW: 45 CD's and an 11 Gig poser library installed. I actually has a raw bare bones install I use for the major workload. I gather the resources I want to use from the full install and drag them to the bare-bone install. This helps with speed/responce time.

Stormrage ( ) posted Tue, 01 January 2002 at 5:46 AM

Cherokeee.. I have never found the Castle Kent as far as I know it's a wip. I would lovvve to have it though Sigh Got everything else from there S

ronknights ( ) posted Tue, 01 January 2002 at 7:09 AM

I joined Poserworld just before Christmas, and went on a download binge. I managed to make a cd or two of the content. Now my computer seems to be having problems that I can't seem to fix. Thank god the CD burner worked long enough to save the Poserworld stuff. Now we'll see if Maxtor will honor the warranty on a hard drive that replaced a warranty hard drive. Does that make sense?!

patiaz ( ) posted Tue, 01 January 2002 at 7:12 AM

Makes sense to me. Did you try defragging the hard drive? Could be lots and lots for fragmented files hanging out there and slowing down your machine. First clue to a fragmented hard drive is it sounds like it is grinding and working very hard when you open a file.

ronknights ( ) posted Tue, 01 January 2002 at 7:35 AM

Um, I forgot to mention I'm a (former) Technical Support Engineer. I handed that advice out to hundreds of people in my career. I've done Norton Speed Disk, Disk Doctor, Checkdisk, scandisk. I'm starting to see some symptoms of a dying hard drive. One of the clues is when I need to hit F1 every time I reboot.

SAMS3D ( ) posted Tue, 01 January 2002 at 8:07 AM

Do you know what happened to your hard drive? Sharen

ronknights ( ) posted Tue, 01 January 2002 at 8:44 AM

No, I just see some weird symptoms. I can save stuff to the drive and even seem able to access it. But I get weird messages saying there are un-recognized partitions (I only have 1 partition on each drive!), and all sorts of goofy stuff. I can no longer make a CD from either hard drive. The message just says something like "Cannot open the file." What file?!

SAMS3D ( ) posted Tue, 01 January 2002 at 8:55 AM

how many hard drives do you have? Sharen

ronknights ( ) posted Tue, 01 January 2002 at 9:18 AM

OK, let's get some basic information out of the way. Two hard drives: Western Digital 20GB (Programs and Windows XP Home Edition) Maxtor 30GB (Data, which is mostly Poser-related, grin) Both hard drives had problems within the past year which were verified by the utility programs supplied by both manufacturers. Both hard drives were replaced under warranty for free. Both hard drives are formatted NTFS. I have Norton Systemworks 2002 and Norton Internet Security 2002 (designed for Windows XP, and "below.") I've used Norton Products since 1995 (Windows 95). I keep all my software up to date, and do Windows Updates on a regular basis. I've recently found some updates to items such as the on-board video chip, etc. Hardware: 1.) Intel Celron 533MHZ 2.) Onboard Intel AGP video 3.) Onboard IDE controllers (2) 4.) Acer CD-ROM 5.) HP CD Writer (7500 series) 6.) 512MB RAM (maximum amount that is possible on my motherboard) 7.) Soundblaster Live card (updated drivers) 8.) Onboard networking "card" 9.) Computer is networked to my wife's computer. 10.) Cable modem, shared with a Linksys router. 11.) DLink web camera (USB) installed but never used. I think that pretty much covers the basics. I use NTI CD-Maker 2000 for making CD's. It's worked fine till recently. I even reinstalled it and get the same vague error message about not being able to open an un-named file. I haven't installed Roxio (Adaptec) CD Creator because there appear to be some issues with Windows XP, even if you have the most recent version. I try running Norton's Disk Doctor, but it says the drives are under the exclusive control of Windows. So it offers to do something when I reboot. Chkdisk runs (hadn't seen that in ages), and it does some work. But the problems still seem to exist. I tried copying stuff to the C drive, but was still unable to make a CD. I will try System Restore next.

SAMS3D ( ) posted Tue, 01 January 2002 at 9:24 AM

whoa, the only thing I can think of is a conflict between the two harddrives, but you said you had problems about a year ago. I wonder if you do system restore, how far back will you go, a year? Sharen PS: which hard drive controls the computer? Not that it matters, I am just curious

3-DArena ( ) posted Tue, 01 January 2002 at 10:05 AM

Downloading adicts?? I don't belong in here... no sirreee, I am NOT an Addict - I do NOT have aproblem... I have about 75 cds carefully stacked in my cd cases - some are duplicates in ase I lose the original cd.... There are only about another 20 floating around without cases all over my desk... I am planning to use them to build the Eiffel tower - I AM! and you can't prove otherwise!!

3-D Arena | Instagram | Facebook

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo

ronknights ( ) posted Tue, 01 January 2002 at 11:56 AM

OK, remember I built this computer. You can discount a lot of elementary problems that might be encountered by others. Windows XP is only a few months old. Less than a year. I tried a System Restore to Dec 26, just because it seemed like a good time. Windows XP appeared to be doing the job, then rebooted only to tell me the System Restore wouldn't work. I ran Disk Doctor again, and it complained that it didn't recognize some partitions on the D drive (data). It offered to scan the drive and fix the partition tables. It is still scanning, looking for DOS partitions. If you have a computer with a C drive, that usually has the operating system. It is the first hard drive on the computer. In my case, the C drive has the operating system and programs. The D drive is a data drive. Mostly Poser Stuff. There is some stuff I had downloaded. Also I was redoing some CD's to better organize. Of course it is sometimes hard to say which is which.

Stormrage ( ) posted Tue, 01 January 2002 at 12:04 PM

ron.. Maxtor drives are pain in the buts. Mine cannot be a Master drive with anything else, It has to be the slave. Then when installing a new motherboard it wasn't working and had to go to Maxtor and get a new mini bios to run the drive. grrrrr I keep mine as data drive only, even though it's damaged now. Maxtor knows about the problems with their drives and won't fix them SIgh Cherokee... give wiremonger about a week to see if they come back. Sometimes they have problems with their domain but usually it's back within a week

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.