Thu, Sep 19, 8:02 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 9:13 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: PLEASE HELP ! - Unable to download purchase....

CeeBeeVFXG ( ) posted Fri, 11 January 2002 at 1:14 PM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 7:54 PM

This morning I purchased Gypsy Hair 150X by HMann and have tried 3 times to download the product without success! The download stops at different intervals IE: 4MB, 7MB and says it is complete. Of course I know it is not because it is a 17MB file. When I try to unzip the file that did download, it says it's an Invalid Archive. Please help! Thank you in advance. :-)

~ Meow ~

vette ( ) posted Fri, 11 January 2002 at 5:40 PM

I will reset your downloads again. We are making some server adjustments and you might want to wait a while until its running a little faster. yvette

CeeBeeVFXG ( ) posted Fri, 11 January 2002 at 5:42 PM

Hi Yvette, I received your e-mail and replied back to you as it is stil not working. Is it possible to have the file burned to CD? Thanks very much.

~ Meow ~

CeeBeeVFXG ( ) posted Fri, 11 January 2002 at 5:45 PM

Sorry Yvette, I just noticed that you reset my downloads again. (I think we were posting at the same time LOL) Thank you and I will wait until later on and try again. Again, Thank you. :-)

~ Meow ~

CeeBeeVFXG ( ) posted Sat, 12 January 2002 at 9:43 AM

Finally after several attempts and the VERY KIND help of Yvette I was able to download the file! Your assistance is very much appreciated Yvette :-) Thanks again!

~ Meow ~

vette ( ) posted Sun, 13 January 2002 at 7:51 AM

You are more than welcome :) Enjoy! yvette

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.