Tue, Sep 24, 9:34 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 24 9:01 pm)

Subject: I've got a MAC! Posermorphing software will support mac

konan ( ) posted Wed, 16 January 2002 at 1:37 AM ยท edited Tue, 24 September 2024 at 9:32 PM

Attached Link: innuendo software home page

I just got myself a nice little purple iMac, so I guess that means that I'm going to be producing some Mac compatible software. The easy "Posermopher" software that I am developing will be availabe for the Mac OSX, and 8.5+ via the "carbon" libraries. Just thought that I'd make my first post from the Mac and let you all know. Interesting litlle computer - I like the OS X interface. Very slick! Konan

Strangechilde ( ) posted Wed, 16 January 2002 at 2:36 AM

THANK YOUUUUUUUU! There's not nearly enough stuff for us Mac weirdos. I can't run OSX yet myself (poor ancient original iMac just hasn't got the processor speed or the ram, the wee Bondi Blue darling) but oneof these days I may just inherit an ageing G4 333... I shall bookmark you!

Atrice ( ) posted Wed, 16 January 2002 at 5:25 AM

That's fantastic news, I can't wait! Thankyou Baz

PilotHigh ( ) posted Wed, 16 January 2002 at 10:47 AM

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!

gyusaku ( ) posted Wed, 16 January 2002 at 11:03 AM

Yay! That is extreamly good news. I look forward to it.

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Wed, 16 January 2002 at 11:20 AM

Looking forward to it :)

RonGC ( ) posted Wed, 16 January 2002 at 12:19 PM
Online Now!

Welcome to the Mac. Great news for us using OSX. We really need more utilities for poser. Thanks in advance :-)

konan ( ) posted Wed, 16 January 2002 at 1:32 PM

btw, feel free to suggest other poser utilities that need to be developed (mac an pc). Konan

hauksdottir ( ) posted Wed, 16 January 2002 at 11:15 PM

Congratulations on adding a nice properly behaved beast to your stable! (I won't tell you how many times this PC has crashed in the last 3 hours. grrr.....) I do my art on the Mac, and it last crashed months ago. Besides, the operating system is better. :)

Barbarellany ( ) posted Thu, 17 January 2002 at 12:16 AM

looking forward to Mac goodies

RonGC ( ) posted Thu, 17 January 2002 at 1:03 PM
Online Now!

Could use a good Mat file creator for the mac side of things and perhaps a phi utility as well :-) Thanks RonGC

JimX ( ) posted Thu, 17 January 2002 at 1:42 PM

I'm delighted to see this. Way to go!!! - JimX

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.